Easy Light Bulbs Reviews

Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Colin G
Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Rasmus A
Excellent service. Contacted me to check I knew that the light bulb I had ordered was not a conventional one. Really appreciate that level of care.
Excellent service,arrived safely packaged,best price for fluorescent tubes.
One light bulb was broken when delivered I sent email to report. Was asked to send photo but didn’t know how to do this.
There will be a delay in the delivery of the bulbs due to a stock error. However, I was informed of this promptly, and it did not make any difference to me as I had spare bulbs.
Great site for ease of use, choice of lamp specifications, allowing for quick selection. Speedy delivery meant I had the lamps in a couple of working days. Recommended
Excellent supplyer, As I ordered 24 volt bulbs, checked to make sure I had ordered the right bulbs. Excellent service.
Excellent service and quick delivery
Exactly what I needed, delivered on time. Good service.
Easy ordering with clear discriptions of items. Delivery fairly quick
Excellent range. Quick delivery. Now my go-to company for light bulbs.
This was the first time that I have bought bulbs from Easy Lightbulbs. I chose to phone ahead of placing my online orders, and spoke with a very helpful assistant. The online ordering process was easy to use, and I received my bulbs within a few days, and none of them had been damaged in transit. Therefore, I have been very pleased with the service I have received, and would have no hesitation in placing future orders with Easy Light Bulbs. Keep it up, and thank you. Mike Gajlewicz
Excellent service and product as advertised and of good quality.
Having just relocated to the UK from America we found the available light bulbs here didn't work in our US chandelier. That is until we found Easy Light Bulbs who supplied us with the correct bulbs for our light fittings [at 240V] and now our American chandeliers & sconces shine brightly!
Great experience and awesome customer service. Bulbs were broken in transit and Leanne was very prompt in resolving the problem. New bulbs were with me within 2 days.
Great service. Fast delivery .Item as described. Many thanks 😊
Very good service, they stocked a bit of an odd light that I needed for the caravan. This company is certainly worth a try.
Very happy with the item, would have liked to be told it would take a week to get here when ordering the item.
Great. Service Easy web to navigate to find item needed.
ours was a small order, dealt with speedily but one of the bulbs arrived, working, but with a small hole in the outer candle-shaped glass. I phoned the company to check it was safe to use (it was) and certainly did not consider it worth the hassle of returning it. However they sent me a replacement straightaway without requiring me to send the defective bulb back. so easy to deal with and lovely to get straight through to a real person. Will certainly use them again.
Had what we needed in stock, and delivered within 3day Just what we needed