Easy Light Bulbs Reviews

Baldock
Hertfordshire
SG7 6NN

Tell us how Easy Light Bulbs made you happy
Courier damaged the fluorescent tube so Easy Light Bulbs sent a replacement immediately. Very good service.
Excellent service Thanks
Helpful and identified the correct bulb
I ordered 3 bulbs which arrived promptly. Unfortunately 1 bulb was broken in pieces. I got in touch and they sent me a replacement bulb without a quibble. Very satisfied with the company and wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.
Good site to use and follow. Easy payment and fast delivery. I'll use again as first choice.
These bulbs are amazing! Giving my gym the right light without being overly bright
quick easy delivery,have bulbs in stock i could not get in local diy shop,will use again.
I thought the website was easy to use and the bulb was in stock and good price and the bulb purchased was of good standard. I needed this urgently and was dissapointed that it didn't arrive on time, I knew it was bank holiday and that it would take extra day (ordered Sunday so due Tuesday) but still delivered late, I wish I had purchased somewhere else.
Just the job for my needs, using them as current limiting devices while repairing amplifiers etc.Regards Paul.
You were the only source for 27K LED replacement for fluorescent tubes. And prompt service and good quality. Thanks!
quick delivery, good quality! thankyou
It was easy to locate the lightbulb I wanted. It came well packaged and on time. I had an after-sales question that was answered promptly. Very happy with my purchase.
Very impressed with the service. Order arrived in 2 days. Good price and range of products. Will use again when I need to replace other lights.
Lightbulbs were delivered to the wrong address yet the driver (DHL) put my name down as accepting them. Service from Lightbulbs direct good, the rest of it not so much!
This was our second order for yourselves and on both occasions the goods were competitively priced and were delivered on time as promised. A good service. thank you.
Excellent selection of bulbs available, easy to find what I was looking for, easy to buy, my order turned up on time and everything was in great condition. I'll be using them again.
Buying from Easy Light Bulbs is so easy! Website navigation was straightforward, found what I wanted really quickly, ordered & it arrived well packaged, simple! I would definitely use this company again.
The lightbulbs arrive fast and in perfect condition! I recommend to everyone!
Pleased with quick delivery,bulbs well packed will use company again.
Wide selection of bulbs. Easy to navigate website. Competitive prices. Prompt delivery.
Easy Light Bulbs is rated 4.82 based on 10,756 reviews