Easy Light Bulbs Reviews

Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Carl B
Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Izzy B
Customer Service team are absolute perfection. Great service and speedy quick delivery. THANK YOU
Posted 1 hour ago
We searched far and wide in all the shops for a light bulb small enough and bright enough to suit our ceiling light. The new LED ones are too large. We found what we needed at Easy Light Bulbs. It came securely packaged within two days of new stock arriving. Well done to this company!
I found ordering and selecting the correct light bulb was straightforward. My local hardware shop advised me to try a specialist light bulb supplier as they never had the kind of bulb thta I needed for the fitment in stock. I would recommend this firm.
Excellent service. Bulbs as ordered, exactly what it says on the box. Recommended 5 star!
Great service. Thank you
Great company, quick easy service. So glad I can still buy coloured light bulbs. Wish someone would make coloured long-life bulbs. Now there's a gap in the market!
Good pricing and the packaging was amazing. Glass bulbs arrived in perfect condition.
Excellent service. Quick turnaround.
easy to find the bulb i needed and quick delivery
Great company to deal with, easy and quick
Easy to find what I was looking for. Did take longer to arrive than what I was expecting. Had to ring up to check when parcel would come and the person was very helpful and efficient. Typical parcel arrived the following day.
I’ve been using Easy Light Bulbs for a several years now. They’ve a wide range of products. All very competively priced, and delivery times are excellent. Highly recommend
Very efficient service, kept upto date with order when required. Finally a stockist that had exactly what a needed.
The lightbulb is broken within its packaging, and thus cannot use. I am writing to request a full refund.
Just what I wanted Price just right Prompt service Will use again
Great quality uv bulbs made a massive difference to my fish tank beautifully clear now. Super fast delivery very pleased
Bulbs arrived promptly, well packaged and unbroken. Competitive prices will definitely use “Easy lightbulbs” again.
The Osram Video Light bulbs were exactly as described and arrived days before the estimated delivery date (in Northern Ireland). This was my first time to deal with Easy Light Bulbs and the service was superb. I will certainly order from them again.
Delivery of the item ordered was swift and well packaged. One happy customer!
Goods arrived promptly, well packaged. Excellent service.
Easy Light Bulbs is rated 4.82 based on 10,978 reviews