Easy Light Bulbs Reviews

Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Carl B
Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Izzy B
The purchase was OK however the bulbs are not lasting very long. Granted they are on for a protracted period due to a dark Kitchen but bulbs that last no more than two weeks are very expensive.
The right product speedily delivered but way overpriced. My mistake!
Product as ordered, but took too long to arrive.
I live in the US and ordered from Easy Light Bulbs last October; after several weeks without my order arriving, I called and found they hadn't been shipped. It took a couple of phone calls to ensure they were in fact on their way; however, once they'd been shipped they arrived quickly and intact. This was the only source I could find for these bulbs (golf ball sized b22 compatible with US electrical requirements), so they do get some points for that.
Easy order process via the website on a Monday, with a promise to despatch within 30 mins of ordering. By Friday nothing had been received, so I chased it and learnt that the order hadn't been dealt with, but a promise to despatch immediately and upgrade my order for faster delivery. Order received on the following Monday. beautifully packed, and works well.
Delivery took ages to come-then found I had ordered wrong bulbs!.Anyway Easy said no problem ,send them back and they will then send me the ones I should have ordered.So happy with their response-but still waiting for the bulbs!!!!!
Unfortunately although your service was good, the bulbs are unsuitable for use in my dolls house which has 2 4.5 batteries for power. I found out too late that your 0.1 amp bulbs cannot provide enough light I.need 3.5v 3 amp bulbs.
the light bulb was fine, but delivery was longer than i thought, as website said it would be sent as soon as order received, but it took over a week, get so used to amozon next day delivery! but was well packaged
I ordered 3 heated light elements. These arrived the first time all broken. I contacted the supplier and they sent replacements. Two of the three replacements were broken. I contacted the supplier again and they sent another two. These were sent by courier rather than in the post and arrived safely.
Got a email saying item not in stock, still waiting 2 weeks later. No offer of a refund
The Light Bulbs I ordered arrived in the expected time frame and were package well to prevent breakage. Some of the Light bulb bayonet connections were showing signs of corrosion. I received an e-mail indicting it was a defect due to a production line fault with the flux being used during production somehow getting on to the bayonets. I was offered replacements if they were sent back and ensured they were still electrically safe. I decided to keep the bulbs after getting this information about being electrically safe. But I feel if the supplier knew about the fault why were they sent out and where is their quality control system to prevent this.
I have not received the lightbulbs yet.
quick and efficient service
I still haven’t received my order. I’ve rung to find out why and was informed one of the items is on back order but would be sent on the 5th of February but alas not a word. I cannot review anything apart from a lack of communication sorry
Ordered through the internet, followed this up with a phone call asking how long before I could collect, told 'give us an hour'. Arrived three hours later very politely told just picking it now 10/15 mins later it arrived. The chap who dealt with it was very apologetic.
Order not yet received.
Unfortunately I didn't find the product to my satisfaction, but the service was faultless
Bulbs had taken 2 weeks to come and no email or confirmation on ordering them.
Had the light bulbs I wanted in stock Just cannot believe the long delay in delivery
Easy to order but delivery was a lot longer than I expected.
Easy Light Bulbs is rated 4.82 based on 10,846 reviews