Easy Light Bulbs Reviews

Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 7th December 2021
Ying Z
Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 26th September 2021
Danielle B
Bought 5 bulbs, 1 did not work so had to bin it.
After placing the order, I had to chase after a week as the delivery indicated 1-3 days. Once I had done this, the lamp arrived the next day!
There was a pack of 2. They arrived promptly. The first bulb blew after less than two weeks. Have just put in the second. Hopefully will last longer
Not what I wanted I searched for 5 1/2” got wrong size I should have checked metric size befor ordering Good service and quality sealed beam just wrong size
Delivery good and on time unfortunately only one of the two bulbs ordered worked.
Unfortunately I cannot comment upon your goods and service as of this moment the order has not been fulfilled. Could you look into this for m Thanks
Service was not as good as usual, order took longer and only part of the order arrived, however I received an email advising the complete order had been dispatched. After contacting, I was advised the the other items would be dispatched, but they took a further week to arrive. I would use again as have previous service and orders have been excellent.
One of my light bulbs arrived with a hole in the glass bulb , but as it arrived on Christmas Eve I have not made a issue of it . The package was so well wrapped I don’t know when the bulb was broken .
Wasn't too happy with a 6 day wait before they told me an item was out of stock but at least they supplied a suitable alternative and got it to me within 3 days. Apparently it was a warehouse issue which sounds like they rely on external suppliers.
I haven't received my order yet 😕
Easy Light Bulbs say "We process your order within 15-30 minutes of the order being placed on our website. Overnight orders are processed within 5 minutes, Monday to Friday". What surprised me, and it wasn't explained on the website, was that it then took six days before the bulbs were despatched. They then took a further four days to arrive.
No problems with the products supplied which were as described. Review marked down to three stars due to length of time to dispatch and receive.
Good products and well wrapped proactively. However they took a long while to come, perhaps due to postal delays.
Full order not available ex stock but charged to my card immediately. Still awaiting delivery one month later
Specifically ordered GE brand bulbs. Got sent a different brand. Same spec bulb, but that’s not the point.
I wasn't sent an email to confirm my purchase or given any idea of when the package would be delivered. The package did arrive and was in good working order
I bought a pack of four ES27 tungsten halogen light bulbs, two for immediate use and two for spares. Delivery was prompt. However one lamp only lasted a week!
Placed order on Wednesday, wasn’t posted until the following monday. Waited for just over a week to arrive.
FINE NO ISSUES
The only thing that marks you down to three stars is the slow delivery time
Easy Light Bulbs is rated 4.81 based on 12,192 reviews