The Kid Collective Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Kid Collective
"Great selection and fast international shipping too!"
Thank you for the great review! :)
"Excellent service, my daughter loves the space masks. Only criticism-if they came in smaller packaging the postman/woman would be able to post them through the door instead of me having to collect them from the sorting office every time."
Thank you for the great feedback Julia. This is great to hear.
The spacemasks, if ordered on their own usually come in a white little box that is letterbox size. Do you have a standard size letterbox or do you have a postbox on the wall?
We like to ensure that the products we offer arrive in the condition they left us and therefore ensure the packaging is of high quality. If you wish to discuss this with me so we can see a way forward that works for you then please email me on ruth@thenappygurus.com :)
"Excellent service with a personal touch"
Thank you Kerri. Great to hear :)
"Quick delivery of lovely products ethically made/sourced. Will definitely be using again. Thank you!"
This is great! Thank you so much. We can't wait to see you again soon :)
"I love this website. The toys are amazing and all eco-friendly. Thank you for a fantastic service."
Thank you so much for your great review :)
"Every delivery has been super quick and i’ve loved everything I have bought ❤️🧡💛"
What a great picture! Thank you for sharing with us.
Thank you for the great review and it's lovely to hear we're doing it right!
We hope to see you again soon :)
"Super speedy delivery on my wee’un. Arrived perfect, packaged well with enough packaging to keep safe. Love love love this item x"
Thank you for your lovely review. We're so pleased you love the Wee'un. We do too :) Enjoy!
"Fantastic & speedy service. The tether is great and makes us laugh when we’re out & about. The little note card included in the parcel was so thoughtful and made me smile lots! Thank you x"
You're absolutely welcome. We're pleased we made you smile! We hope to see you again soon :)
"Fab service! Such a gorgeous selection of toys and accessories for little ones, super speedy delivery too! Very pleased. Will be ordering again, thank you!"
Thank you for the review. An excited box of goodies :)
"I ordered quite a few wooden toys and they were delivered the next day. Really high quality and enjoyed by both a 2 year old and 10 year old"
Thank you Zoe for your great review :)
"Lovely. No problems with my order."
Excellent. This is great to hear! Thank you :)
"Good service and delivered on time"
"The delivery was very very fast. The product is amazing. I’m impress."
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're really pleased you are impressed. We hope to see you soon :)
"Excellent selection of products that are perfect for gifts. Beautiful quality, value and excellent and speedy customer service"
Thank you for your lovely review. This is great to hear. We look forward to seeing you again soon :)
"I purchased the plan toys beehive for my daughter's birthday, they arrived really quick, had great communication from The Kid Collective and their prices were very competitive. The only problem I had was deciding between all their lovely products ...will be my go to site for gift in future."
Thank you Becky. It is hard to choose isn't it! Thank you so much for your lovely words and we look forward to seeing you again soon :)
"The best products, competitively priced and efficient delivery. What more could you ask for? Thank you!"
Thank you Amy. This is great to hear. Thank you for your feedback and great review.
We look forward to seeing you again soon :)
"Easy and quick delivery. Happy to shop again"
Thank you Jana for your lovely review and we look forward to seeing you soon :)
"Awesome products and great custoemr service!"
Thank you Laura, for your great review. We really appreciate it. :)
"Great service!"
Thank you Rebecca, thats great to hear :)
"Great service & speedy delivery, will definitely be shopping there again 👍"
This is great to hear Marie. Thank you for your great review :)
The Kid Collective is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews