The Kid Collective Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Kid Collective
Read The Kid Collective Reviews
I purchased the long Zebra Hot Water bottle, it was the best price, and at the time, I also got free delivery. The item is amazing, my daughter loves it and the quality is incredible. Even the packaging is nice, fun and of quality. I will be returning for future purchases, and my thank you purchase note was really lovely. The currier you’re use is also A+, I wasn’t home at the time so I got a note and the parcel was well hidden rather than just round the side of the house or visible.
This is fantastic! Thank you Lizzie for your wonderful feedback! This makes us all in the office very happy.
We look forward to seeing you again soon :)
Really excellent. Very fast and efficient and friendly. Wobble board much loved by my 20 month grandson both for rocking on and for his cars and trains! Would definitely use again. Very many thanks.
This is lovely to hear. Thank you Rosemarie. The Wobbel is just awesome :)
Love the Kid Collective for their ethics, great products and brilliant customer service!
Thank you Milena for your lovely review and kind words. This is so lovely to hear and makes us very happy. :)

We look forward to see you again soon :)
My children love the dinosaur and unicorn long hot water bottles. Great prices and quick delivery.
This is great to hear. Thank you Andrea, and we hope to see you again soon :)
I ordered three ‘Spacemasks’ at short notice prior to Christmas. They arrived on time thank goodness as they were gifts. I also received a lovely handwritten ‘thank you’ postcard In the parcel. I would definitely recommend TheKidCollective.
This is great to hear. Our elves worked super hard to try and ensure everyone got their parcels in time for the big day! We hope you had a lovely Christmas and thank you for your lovely review :)
Super wobbly penguin delivered before Christmas. Thank you. Bought for my husband who is very unsteady on his feet.
The penguin will feel right at home! :)
I hope you both had a lovely christmas and thank you for your kind review :)
Fantastic service
Thank you Jessica. Hope to see you again soon :)
Great website, added to my favourites ! Fabulous ideas and quick postage ! I'll be back ! x
Thank you Deborah, this is great to hear! :)
Unfortunately a popular item ran out of stock for Christmas, however even in Tenerife I received an email some stock received so order placed and prompt next day delivery fulfilled; Happy on Holiday and Happy Grandkids get their Christmas present! Thanks for excellent service! Merry Christmas Steve
This is great to hear! Thank you for sharing Steve and Merry Christmas to you too :)
Order was dispatched promptly and arrived as expected - thank you
This is great to hear, thank you Sophie :)
Amazing service. Cannot fault.
Fantastic. Thank you! :)
Quick service and the product was excellent- packaged well - will order again and again from The Kid Collective
This is great to hear Julie. We're so pleased you're happy!
We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for being an amazing returning customer! :)
Excellent communication and delivery, thank you very much!
Carrie, thank you! We really appreciate your custom and your review. We hope to see you again soon :)
Fantastic choice of sustainable toys with minimal packaging. Really fast service.
Thank you so much for your review. We hope to see you again soon :)
Fast and free delivery with a fab range of products available. Love this company and the toys they sell, I wish I could buy them all !
Paige! Thank you for your lovely review! We can't wait to see you again soon :)
Exceptional shopping experience- great selection of products, quick delivery and the hand written note was a lovely extra!
Thank you Ian for your fantastic review. It's great to hear we are getting it right! :)
Great variety of stock and fast delivery.
Thank you Jennifer for your lovely review :)
Fab service! Super speedy delivery and the most beautiful toys! Thank you so much TKC x
Thank you for sharing your beautiful photo Lauren. We really appreciate your lovely review :)
The wooden smoothy maker came very promptly and was greatly enjoyed by our friend’s three year old boy.
This is great to hear. Thank you for your great feedback :)
fast delivery, great service. very happy
Thank you for your great review! :)
The Kid Collective is rated 4.98 based on 56 reviews