The Kid Collective Reviews

Tori
The Kid Collective 5 star review on 20th May 2020
Sadie
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic product. Super speedy deliver and we’ll packaged. Thank you!
Fab experience and would use the Kid Collective again. Quick delivery and the playmat is an excellent way to store lego
The Kid Collective 5 star review on 17th September 2020
Thank you so much Tracey for your fantastic review and for sharing this great photo! :)
Fantastic experience - love the products and everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition... now for the kids to wreck it all 😂
The Kid Collective 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We hope the kids love them! :)
They have an amazing selection of wooden toys which I love. I buy for my own kids and for presents. And I like that you support small businesses too!
Thank you for your lovely review Maria :)
届くまで時間はかかりましたが
きちんとメールでこまめに報告があり安心でした。
メッセージまでついていてとても良いお店です。
The Kid Collective 5 star review on 3rd September 2020 The Kid Collective 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
素敵なレビューをありがとうございます。無事に届いたと聞いてとても良かったです。あなたの習慣をありがとう
Always my pleasure to do bussiness with you. Very quick dispatch and fast delivery to the Europe and all items are gorgeous. Thank you
thank you for your wonderful review Petra :)
Wide range of awesome kids products, we ordered the sawdust and rainbows slide and additional climbing discs to go with our lil'un. Delivery was super speedy and the tribe has had endless fun!
The Kid Collective 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Carly thank you for review and fantastic photo :)
My parcel arrived quickly and very well packaged. It’s the first time I have used this business but will certainly be ordering from them again.
This is great to hear Sandra.
Thank you so much for your lovely review :)
Glad I found The Kid Collective. A pleasure to shop with them + they care about their customers! 1 star short as 1 of the items I ordered was marred by dark grey scratches on it unfortunately.
Thank you for your email. I'm sorry to hear that the product arrived like this, this would be a manufacturers fault. Please email help@thekidcollective.co.uk many thanks
Beautiful selection of toys! Ordered our first Grapat purchase from TKC and it arrived in record time. Grapat has been a huge hit in our house so we’ll certainly be buying more!
Thank you for your very lovely and kind review :)
I ordered the pikler triangle from. Kid collective. It came very quickly and neatly packaged. The instructions were very basic but I easily worked it out. All the screwing almost gave me blisters on my hands. My daughter has just turned one and hasn't figured out how to climb up it yet but she does climb on it and is interested.
Great products and speedy service!
Thank you so much Helen for your lovely review :)
TKC looked after us fantastically wholst we were trying to coordinate the order of several items which were ex0ected in at different times. Flora provided particularly great Customer Care.
Fantastic Suzanne!
Thank you for your lovely review and I'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Flora :)
Super quick delivery and lovely products!
Thank you Fiona for your lovely review :)
Love this store. Great range. Super fast shipping, and really well priced international shipping.
Thank you Megan for your lovely review.

Hoping to see you again soon :)
Lovely selection and great delivery

We hope to see you again soon :)
Excellent communication service. Easy to use website and super speedy delivery! Item was packaged to a high standard. My little girl loves her new birthday present, thank you!
This is fantastic to hear. I'm so pleased you're happy.

Thank you for your lovely review. :)
I've had a very pleasant experience. The toys were shipped in a few HOURS after placing the order! Lightning fast! Looking g forward to shop with Kid Collective in the future.
Great to hear! Thank you for taking to time to leave us a lovely review.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon :)
Living in the US, I was surprised with how fast my order arrived! Everything was packaged nicely and securely. I will definitely be doing business again especially with items I can’t buy in the US!
Ah this is fantastic to hear! Thank you for so much for your lovely review :)

Hoping to see you again soon :)
Great offering, constantly updating their catalogue with really interesting open play toys and the email notifications of back in stock items is very helpful. Offered next day shipping for free! Would recommend and buy from them again.
Thank you for your wonderful review Christine.

Hope to see you again soon :)
The Kid Collective is rated 4.98 based on 111 reviews