The Kid Collective Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Kid Collective
5.0
Based on 461 reviews
Read The Kid Collective Reviews
Quick despatch, exactly what we needed.
Great product and excellent customer care.
Thank you very much for your lovely review Patricia. :) x
Very happy with wooden toys. My little nephew was over the moon. Thanks again . Great product and fast delivery
Thank you for your review Rasti. So pleased your nephew was happy with their toys. :) x
A good shopping experience My daughter pointed me in this direction and a good choice
Glad you had a good experience ordering with us. Thank you Susan. :) x
Lovely collection of product- brilliant for gifts and delivery options and service was great
Thank you for your review Eleanor. :) x
Ordered bug rolls for my niece's birthday. The present was delivered promptly and has been thoroughly enjoyed as part of their dough play.
Thank you Sarah, so pleased the rollers are being enjoyed. :) x
Im in Australia and I was looking for a 35cm Jim Doll for my Godsons first birthday. You had the right size. Ordering was easy and delivery speedy. It’s easier to buy online rather than send from here. Hopefully I will find more suitable toys as he grows.
I am so pleased we could get the Jim Doll to your Godson for his first birthday. Thank you for your review. :) x
All straight forward and easy, delivered quickly :)
Thank you for your review Laura. :) x
I’m so happy with my order! My kids were happy with their toys too. Thank you so much for the quick delivery and your sweet personal note! 😊 Definitely will recommend you guys and buy from you again!
Thank you so much for your lovely review and so pleased everyone was happy with their toys. :) x
I was grateful that you managed to get my Vegan choc.egg out fast , despite my late order ! My friend was DELIGHTED with it, so thank you so much!
Thank you so much Doreen, we're so pleased your friend was happy with their Vegan Chocolate Egg. :) x
Very good service, thank you
Thank you very much for your review. :) x
Great quality ,good style!
Thank you very much for your review Carol. :) x
The toy I ordered arrived quickly and with a lovely handwritten note inside, which was a very thoughtful touch. I would highly recommend The Kid Collective and would definitely shop there again!
Thank you very much for your kind review. It's great to hear your order arrived quickly. :) x
Order dispatched very promptly and arrived in eco packaging with a lovely thank you note and chocolate….what a nice touch. I’ll definitely be using The Kid Collective again, great job! Some really great products also. Thank you
We are thrilled your order got to you quickly and our little chocolate and thank you note was enjoyed. Thank you Gabrielle. :) x
The worldwide shipping is very fairly priced, and shipped super fast! It was so nice to receive a small chocolate with the package :) I found you on a Google search looking for the specific toy I bought (Raduga Grez forest). Great experience, will shop again!
Thank you so much Daphna for your lovely review. So pleased your items made it to you quickly and you enjoyed the little chocolate. :) x
Very fast shipping and beautiful package with a lovely message!
The Kid Collective 5 star review on 3rd April 2022
Thank you so much for a lovely review. I hope the item is well-loved :) - Meg x
Order came quickly for an international order! Great product selection! Happy with the dolls I ordered
Thank you for such a lovely review, Kara. So glad to hear it arrived quickly x
The mushroom basket I bought is lovely and the delivery was very fast 😀
Thank you for the lovely review Maria xx
I found this company whilst searching for a particular product online. I purchased a few products from the company for my two daughters. One was unfortunately slightly damaged on arrival and when I contacted the customer services, they could not have been kinder or more helpful. Also, my original order came with a hand signed despatch docket and a tasty chocolate treat. I'll definitely be ordering from this company again. Lovely helpful team.
Hello Charlotte, I am so glad to hear you were happy with every step of your contact with us. Sorry again for the slight damage but I am so glad it was rectified quickly for you. Kind regards, Meg x
Ordered as a birthday present for my niece. Arrived promptly on the given day. Very happy with the service. Can’t comment on the doll as it is not yet her birthday.
Thank you for much for your lovely review. We hope your niece enjoys the doll for her birthday. :) x
The Kid Collective is rated 4.96 based on 461 reviews