The Kid Collective Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Kid Collective
Read The Kid Collective Reviews
Very disappointed. My climbing frame and slide arrived damaged. I have emailed a number of times over the past few weeks asking for a replacement...I’m still waiting. Not what I expect when spending so much money on an item. If you want something beautiful for your hundreds of pounds I’d buy elsewhere. The climbing frame is functional but not attractive.
The Kid Collective 1 star review on 21st November 2020 The Kid Collective 1 star review on 21st November 2020 The Kid Collective 1 star review on 21st November 2020
Hi Louise, I am very sorry to hear that after our contact you are still disappointed with your purchase. We absolutely take on board that one of the rungs on your Wee'un Triangle was damaged, which we have arranged a replacement for. Sadly the other rungs do feature some natural wood grains beneath the paint which is completely normal. This is one of the beauties of natural wooden handmade toys, and not something we could consider as a fault. You are of course very welcome to return this item to us, as we have offered, and if you would like to continue to discuss this please pop us an email again. You did not raise any concerns with your slide, so we would like to look into this further too? We very much would like to resolve this for you and for you to be a happy customer. Thank you for taking time out to leave your review x
The Kid Collective is rated 4.96 based on 281 reviews