The Kid Collective Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Kid Collective
Read The Kid Collective Reviews
Where do I even start? Wow. The delivery was next day which I did not expect, especiallyduring a Covid-19 lockdown. Absolutely brilliant service from the point or ordering. Had to contact Flora with a few questions and she was an utter gem. It's a personal and friendly experience that makes you want to come back time and time again. Oh and the Sawdust & Rainbows products are also top notch too :-)
The Kid Collective 5 star review on 20th May 2020
WOW!!!! Lost for words! Thank you so so so much! This is such a uplifting message to read, especially for Flora who has the tricky task of customer services. We are so pleased you're happy and thank you for making this all worth it! :) Take care and stay safe x
Fantastic choice of sustainable toys with minimal packaging. Really fast service.
Thank you so much for your review. We hope to see you again soon :)
Fast and free delivery with a fab range of products available. Love this company and the toys they sell, I wish I could buy them all !
Paige! Thank you for your lovely review! We can't wait to see you again soon :)
Exceptional shopping experience- great selection of products, quick delivery and the hand written note was a lovely extra!
Thank you Ian for your fantastic review. It's great to hear we are getting it right! :)
Fab service! Super speedy delivery and the most beautiful toys! Thank you so much TKC x
The Kid Collective 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Thank you for sharing your beautiful photo Lauren. We really appreciate your lovely review :)
Love shopping with The Kid Collective! Great items, quick delivery and free shipping!
Thank you Petra for your lovely review! It's great to hear you're a happy customer. :)
Absolutely love the TKC. They offer a fantastic range at really competitive pricing across a number of products. Have pinned them as a favourite.
Allan! Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear you're a happy customer. :)
Briiliant service, free delivery and a hand written note with the delivery. Outstanding! OOh and the cheapest price for my item on the internet. Well done
This is fantastic Cathy! Thank you so much for your great reviews and lovely words. We hope to see you again soon :)
Excellent service, my daughter loves the space masks. Only criticism-if they came in smaller packaging the postman/woman would be able to post them through the door instead of me having to collect them from the sorting office every time.
Thank you for the great feedback Julia. This is great to hear. The spacemasks, if ordered on their own usually come in a white little box that is letterbox size. Do you have a standard size letterbox or do you have a postbox on the wall? We like to ensure that the products we offer arrive in the condition they left us and therefore ensure the packaging is of high quality. If you wish to discuss this with me so we can see a way forward that works for you then please email me on ruth@thenappygurus.com :)
I love this website. The toys are amazing and all eco-friendly. Thank you for a fantastic service.
Thank you so much for your great review :)
Every delivery has been super quick and i’ve loved everything I have bought ❤️🧡💛
The Kid Collective 5 star review on 25th September 2019
What a great picture! Thank you for sharing with us. Thank you for the great review and it's lovely to hear we're doing it right! We hope to see you again soon :)
Super speedy delivery on my wee’un. Arrived perfect, packaged well with enough packaging to keep safe. Love love love this item x
Thank you for your lovely review. We're so pleased you love the Wee'un. We do too :) Enjoy!
The Kid Collective is rated 4.96 based on 285 reviews