The Kid Collective Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Kid Collective
Read The Kid Collective Reviews
The best customer service ever! They went above and beyond to sort out a problem that wasnโ€™t their fault. I look forward to ordering from them again.
Purchased a present for a friend and had it send straight to them great service They loved the gift too
Ordered a Lulla Doll, arrived really quickly, well packaged and in pristine condition. Would definitely order again.
Happy with quality of the product ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š quick delivery ๐Ÿ‘Œ recommended ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Thank you for a fab review and for recommending TKC! x
Just love this! So pleased with it and so easy to charge everyday in between sleep time!
Thank you for a fab review Victoria. We hope you continue to enjoy your order x
Such a brilliant service. The item was despatched and received quickly and well within the timeframe given. The packaging was secure and the item was in perfect condition. Will buy from the Kids Collective again without hesitation!
Thank you for a super review! We look forward to welcoming you back to TKC again soon x
Excellent service! Quick delivery
Thank you for a lovely review and for shopping with TKC Seray x
Get service. Fast shipping
Super quick delivery. Easy to put together and looks so good! My daughter is going to LOVE it.
We love that your daughter is going to be so happy with your TKC purchase! Thank you for a fab review Rebecca x
I was very impressed with the efficient and fast service I received from this company. Having never used the sight before I was a little apprehensive as I was having a Dinkum doll shipped to the States. I neednโ€™t of worried as it arrived quickly and in immaculate condition. Highly recommend the kids collective and I will be certainly using again.
The Kid Collective 5 star review on 4th May 2021
We are so pleased we exceeded your expectations Tony, and what a journey your little Dinkum Doll has had! Thank you for a wonderful review, and we look forward to welcoming you back to TKC again soon! x
Lovely children's tea set, prompt delivery and excellent service. Will definitely shop with them again.
Thank you for a fab review Sarah! We look forward to welcoming you back to TKC again soon x
Exceptional service, we received a little ride on Moover from The Kid Collective with next day delivery. The toy itself is pretty stylish for an 18 month old and weโ€™re delighted with it and happy that such high quality Scandi toys are stocked in the UK. Thank you!
Thank you for such a glowing review Andrew. We are so pleased you and your LO are happy with this item :-) We hope you have lots of fun with it! x
Fast delivery and lovely products.
We are so pleased your order reached you super quickly Cassia! Thank you for a fab review and for shopping with TKC x
Beautiful changing mat and basket. They both look perfect in my daughters' nursery. Thank you, I will definitely be buying from you again x
We are so pleased you love your new items Amelia. Thank you for a lovely review and shopping with TKC x
Brilliant seller, excellent service, highly recommended
Thank you for such a fab review and choosing to shop with TKC x
Beautifully packaged items with a personal thank you card. Lovely company and I'll look forward to shopping with them again!
Thank you for a fab review Laura, we very much look forward to welcoming you back to TKC again soon x
Beautiful products, dispatched & arrived so quickly!!
It's great to know your lovely new items reached you super quickly Siobhan. Thank you for shopping with TKC and for a wonderful review x
Fast service prompt delivery
We are pleased your new items reached you quickly Amelia. Thank you for a lovely review! x
First time ordering from this company and I placed a Lovely order of grapat, they got it posted within a day or 2 and it promptly arrived in Scotland which was brilliant. Packaging was lovely, especially the note and the little chocolates. Would definitely order again or recommend
We are so pleased you are happy with our service Tilly-Rose! Enjoy your new Grapat items and thank you for a fab review x
Lovely product, came quickly, nice website.
Thank you for a lovely review and for shopping with TKC Kiri x
The Kid Collective is rated 4.96 based on 288 reviews