The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company
Read The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

About The Hamilton Pen Company:

Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £20 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

Karin K
The Hamilton Pen Company 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Craig T
The Hamilton Pen Company 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Good service; disappointed by the shipping charges.
Alasdair Why on earth would you be disappointed at being charged £1.50 for post and packing when you purchase an item for £4.90? Our biggest competitor would have charged you £4.99 for the item and £2.50 for postage! The cost of sending a large letter with Royal Mail is £1.29 and we also have to pay vat from the £1.50 we charge making the net revenue to us £1.25, 4p less than we have to pay to send the item. The padded envelope costs around 8p so we actually charge you 12p less than it costs us and that disappoints you??
I was able to buy the cartridges I wanted until I found this company. It was quick and easy to order and the delivery was equally quick. I will use this company again.
Good variety of colours and quick delivery
Excellent service. Quality pens. Will shop here again
Excellent service and most attractive pricing, coupled with next day dispatch. Very pleased.
The order was punctual and accurate, so happy to use them again.
The order for Cross pen refills was received very quickly (ballpoint pen and jumbo ballpoint pen) but I am finding that the ballpoint pen refill is skipping
Goods arrived as advertised
Ballpoint refill received promptly. Many thanks.
The pen was a great addition that complemented a writing case I bought
swift delivery, I'm waiting to see how long the refills last
The quality of the Sakura pen is very good however it took a lot of time to arrive, that is my only issue. I will definitely buy again regardless.
The reason your item took a long time to arrive is because you gave us an incomplete address, you failed to give a house number to deliver to so Royal Mail returned the parcel to us as they could not deliver. We emailed you immediately and you said the address without a house number was correct. We emailed you again and eventually you gave us the house number you live at and we re-sent your parcel. That is why it took a lot of time to arrive!
Efficient. Pens arrived promptly as ordered. Nothing more to add.
great looking pen light easy to write. I would like to see an option in white in a better quality and more expensive pen
Quick and efficient
Packaging was damaged by Royal Mail. Fortunately all the pens were intact. Very prompt service.
The service and speed were excellent. The expense a bit pricey
Just what we wanted
Easy to use web-site. Speedy delivery
delivery good but some of the pilot g-tec c4 pens i ordered might be old stock. the ink doesn't flow that brilliantly. nonetheless they are the best pens of their kind on the market and your prices are good.
I can assure you that all our G-TEC-C4's have been received from Pilot within the last 6 months so are certainly not old stock.
The Hamilton Pen Company is rated 4.91 based on 2,376 reviews