The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company
Read The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

About The Hamilton Pen Company:

Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £20 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

The Hamilton Pen Company 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Craig T
The Hamilton Pen Company 5 star review on 9th July 2021
The Hamilton Pen Company 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Unfortunately l made a huge mistake I found out much later I could have got the same product for £17 cheaper on amazon
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I have to say that I am a bit disappointed that we should be left a negative review for having done nothing wrong. The price we charge is less than the RRP and reflects the cost to us and the service we provide. We are not a big discounter like Amazon and would not attempt to compete with Amazon who are known for driving margins downwards with the consequent failure of small businesses that do try and compete. If you wish to buy from Amazon that is fine by us but please do not criticise us for your failure to research price opportunities prior to making your purchase decision.
Huge and expensive disappointment. The Shaeffer 300 pen I ordered bears no resemblance to the Shaeffer pens of old. It looks ok but when it comes to pens it’s all about the nib. This nib is cheap and scratchy. And non-replaceable so I can’t try fitting a different one.
The sharpener is made well but it does not fit most pencils. Only blackwing pencils. It does say this in the literature - but who the hell wants a sharpener that won't work on most pencils. Disappointed. Terry.
Can’t rate it as haven’t received it yet
The pen hasn’t arrived after 8 days
Your pen did not arrive because you did not give your correct address so Royal Mail have returned it to us - they do need the number of the house you live at to be able to deliver! Please respond to the email we have sent to you so that onward delivery can be arranged...
Disappointed that my order of a pen refill wasn’t in its packet. Plastic, cardboard and pen totally separate.
Hi Kelly, I'm sorry to hear the packaging on your pen refill was damaged. These blister packs often have poor adhesive holding the plastic blister to the card backing and sometimes do let go. The refill is not affected by this and will work perfectly normally. Many of the refills we sell are supplied loose without packaging and we are considering removing blister packaging on refills that do have them to avoid similar disappointment. Regards, Nigel
Order arrived 2 weeks late and poor packaging caused the box to be squished. I am aware that this is not entirely their fault, however, their customer service is just terrible. It's very hard to get a hold of them to see what's going on so I thought I was not going to receive my order so I went on and bought the exact item someplace else. One day my order from Hamilton arrived, and considering I've already bought and received the item someplace else, I have to return the item to hamilton, but it's been 11 days since I've emailed Hamilton to return the item and they have not replied to my email.
Bashir, why would you say we are hard to get hold of when we have had email correspondence with you regarding your parcel being delayed in the postal system during the Coronavirus lockdown and we also openly publish our telephone number on both our website and the emails we sent to you but you did not call? Might that have been because of the ridiculous story you made up that Royal Mail had told you we had made an error at our end so they could not deliver your parcel? Your final email advising that you had received your parcel and was returning it did not call for any reply: "I’ve just received my order yesterday. I’ve ordered it almost three weeks ago, and because it took so long to arrive I've already bought and received the item someplace else. Therefore I’d like to return it. I’ll be posting it on Monday." Mysteriously there was no mention of any damage, return instructions were not asked for and there was no suggestion that you may need any! "I'll be returning it on Monday" does rather imply that you knew exactly what you were doing. The return address is stated on both the delivery note that accompanied your goods and on the address label affixed to your parcel. Clearly purchasing on line does not suit you so my advice for the future would be to shop at your local stores.
Completely different colour to what i ordered. Overpriced.
Hi Emily The item you received was the red highlighter which was exactly what you ordered. You paid £1.15 for the pen, the RRP is £1.96, so a 41% discount on RRP. We cannot find this product any cheaper elsewhere so we are a bit puzzled that you feel this was overpiced.
Just didn't work at all.
Hi Nicola I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your Amodex stain remover, it is very rare that we hear anything negative about this product. You did not say the type of stain you were trying to remove or from which material but if you could let me know I can put you in touch with Amodex who are always very helpful. Aside from your disappointment with the product I trust that the service you received from us has been impeccable. Regards, Nigel
The Hamilton Pen Company is rated 4.91 based on 2,425 reviews