The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company

About The Hamilton Pen Company: Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £15 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

info@hamiltonpens.com

How would you rate The Hamilton Pen Company?

"Super fast delivery, excellent product range, excellent prices"
"We bought a fountain pen whilst in London, not knowing that we'd be unable to purchase cartridges for refill in the US. What??? True - sad but true. Fortunately, Hamilton Pen sent us a bunch via registered royal mail without charging an exorbitant amount. Our pen writes again! Thank you Hamilton."
"Great website, easy to choose and pay, very quick delivery, and excellent product."
"Fast delivery, items as described."
"Arrived very quick my granddaughter is left handed at moment don’t know how she is getting on with the pencils"
"I’ve been very pleased with the price and service. Will certainly use again if need be. Cheers"
"Very good and efficient service - would be prefect on a small bottle of ink to be free postage............"
"Excellent service"
"Super fast service at reasonable price."
"When the shop in Blackpool closed I wondered where I would get my Lamy refills found Hamilton on line reasonable price delivery within 2 days excellent service and the stock was what I ordered! So refreshing."
"Quality products and quick delivery"
"I have a son who struggles to hold pencil properly and comfortably. This company had exactly what I was looking for at a great price. Fast delivery. Will use The Hamilton Pen Company again in the future."
"Very good and fast service - highly recommended."
"The product; delicate pastel pencils, susceptible to rough handling arrived safely in a sturdy package and in a timely manner"
Clifford B
Verified Buyer
"Their website is clean and bright and they stocked the ink that I wanted. It was shipped quickly and arrived as expected. the whole process was easy and painless. I look forward to using them again."
"Extremely fast service well package and well priced product i will use them again."
"Pen arrived in good time and was as expected"
"very good quick service."
"the delivery was quick and efficient. Excellent."
"Excellent, efficient service, and prompt delivery. Good range of products."
The Hamilton Pen Company is rated 4.88 based on 450 reviews