The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company
Read The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

About The Hamilton Pen Company:

Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £20 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

The Hamilton Pen Company 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Csilla C
The Hamilton Pen Company 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Colleen L
So far so good. I don’t like to put all of my eggs in one basket regarding reviews, because it makes retailers complacent in their service. Like what I bought though, and arrived in good time.
Thank you for shopping with us and for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad your order arrived in good time and you are happy with your purchase. Leaving good reviews certainly doesn't make us complacent. On the contrary, the boost our morale and make us work harder 😊
Good variety of colours and quick delivery
Excellent and efficient service as always. Highly recommended *****
Thoroughly pleasurable shopping experience. Website easy to navigate, they replied promptly with enquiries and delivered a well presented package. I recommend 100%
Fast delivery. Very pleased with my purchase therefore no negative comments.
Yes very good, well packaged and timely delivery. Will order again.
User friendly website, prompt delivery, fabulous product. Many thanks.
All great A++++++++++++
Excellent service prompt delivery, and reliable quality would recommend and use again
Excellent service, good delivery time
Good price, especially where some other sources were playing the minimum order game!! Excellent service received within 48hrs of ordering online.
Excellent service
Cross fountain pen for granddaughter. Pen as per photo and a lovely writer. Selecting, ordering and delivery all without problem.
It is very good,
It was only a small order but it was fulfilled correctly and sent very quickly. Thankyou!
Item delivered as promised.
Perfect ,exactly what I wanted ,
Good price for the pen (Fisher Bullet) & brilliant service, including next day delivery!
Excellent service. Quality pens. Will shop here again
This is my second Hamilton order and it was like the first excellent service. The ordering process on line went very well and the items arrived in excellent time. I use my Lamy Pen ordered last time constantly -love it!! Thank you, Nigel, very much
The Hamilton Pen Company is rated 4.91 based on 2,295 reviews