The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company
Read The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

About The Hamilton Pen Company:

Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £15 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

info@hamiltonpens.com

Tell us how The Hamilton Pen Company made you happy
Great products, delivered quickly and packaged well.
After phoning the business to enquire if they sold gift vouchers, the staff member advised that they didn't sell them. They could not have been more helpful to try and work out a way forward to do this for me, which they did. Excellent service, would definitely recommend.
Great communication and service
Excellent quality items..!
Immediate reply to purchase . Prompt delivery next day.
Fantastic service, received my order the next day
Excellent, thank you. Might be a present so I’m not saying anymore!
You had what I wanted and delivered it promptly.
Good clear website and very efficient delivery process. Will definitely use again
Very quick, efficient service. Received the following day, quality pens.
Delighted to easily find exactly what I was looking for. Quick delivery. Delighted overall.
Always a brilliant service from the Hamilton Pen Company.
The product certainly met my expectations, but ask it is a Christmas present, I cannot comment further. Howver, for efficiency and sevice I definitely recommend this company and for that they were 5*.
Pen arrived quickly and exactly as described, would purchase again!
I required some refills for my 5th Generation Parker pen and after researching retailers on the internet chose Hamilton Pen Company. Ordering was easy and straightforward and delivery almost next day.

Excellent service at a very reasonable price
Extremely fast shipping. Updated at every stage. Well packaged. Good website. Would use again.
I was very happy with the speed of service from the Hamilton Pen Company. My cartridges were dispatched very quickly and arrived safely in good time, Thank you.
Extremely quick delivery and carefully packaged. Kept me informed of the order status, which is appreciated these days. The refills have given my Cross pen a new lease of life. Would have no hesitation in purchasing from Hamilton Pens again.
The service was extremely fast, and my pencil came well packed.
The only problem was that I wanted a metallic turquoise coloured pencil, and didn't realize I was getting a graphite pencil in a turquoise painted casing!
Nigel at Hamilton Pen Company kindly took some photos of a Kaweco Sport Art pen and sent them to me before I placed my order. The pen is stunning and writes beautifully. It arrived quickly and was expertly packaged. And - the alcohol swab in the package was an appreciated touch in these strange times. Thanks!
The Hamilton Pen Company is rated 4.91 based on 1,493 reviews