The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company

About The Hamilton Pen Company: Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £15 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

info@hamiltonpens.com

How would you rate The Hamilton Pen Company ?

"This is my 3rd. purchase of a Travel Journal & I am very satisfied with the service I received each time."
"Excellent service again. Thanks"
"Lovely pen, dispatched very fast indeed."
"Brilliant customer service, thank you for steering me in the right direction. Will definitely be back."
"Excellent service"
"Ordered a pen online, it arrived two or three days later, and was as described. So far, so good."
"Brilliant service, pencils I brought are helping with my children’s hand writing and holding of a pencil aswell."
"Delivery time was excellent and the person I bought the pen for loved it!"
"Very prompt delivery and competitive prices."
"Great looking pen, bought as a gift for my son. I know he’ll love it, as he requested it for his birthday. Prompt delivery, we’ll presented and packaged. Good service all round - thank you."
"Excellent service, fast delivery"
"Superb range, excellent service."
"Good website &delivery service"
"Perfect high quality item as per order. Very well packaged and promptly posted. Thank you."
"Very efficient service"
"Super fast delivery."
"Easy to order and very quick delivery."
"Keen prices. Quick delivery. Thank you"
"Very efficient service, ordered on Tuesday morning, delivered on Wednesday morning! Well packaged, would highly recommend this seller. Grail pen number 2 in the bag!"
"Very professional. Delivered the product on time as promised"
The Hamilton Pen Company is rated 4.88 based on 501 reviews