The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company

About The Hamilton Pen Company: Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £15 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

info@hamiltonpens.com

How would you rate The Hamilton Pen Company ?

"Arrived on time."
"Really good quality pencil that I bought for my left handed son. Really quick delivery as well"
"thanks - great prices and service"
"Absolutely perfect service! My goods turned up next day, well packaged and exactly as described. Will definitely use this company again, thanks a lot!"
"Excellent service, very quick from purchase to delivery, and with pens I was unable to source elsewhere at a reasonable price."
"Good service"
"Quick delivery. Great products"
"Quick delivery of my order, very pleased with my ink."
"Great value! Honest company"
"Delivery was fast, prices extremely competitive and the products arrived in perfect condition."
"Super fast delivery and competitive prices"
"Had problems did not know if the pen was rollerball or ballpoint did not know the size ,not a problem Nigel had the answers many thanks"
"Excellent customer service would definitely recommend"
"Helpful ,PROFESSIONAL ,Courteous, What a find"
"Ordered one day, delivered the next! Everything in good order - nib well packaged and protected. Perfect transaction - thank you."
"Excellent service: speedy despatch of order, with extremely good value 1st class post/packing charges"
"I needed a specific limited edition lamy pen refill and Hamilton turned up trumps."
"Item sent very quickly and arrived the next day each time I order! Will use Hamilton pens service without question."
"easy to order and very prompt delivery service"
"Very efficient and lovely products"
The Hamilton Pen Company is rated 4.88 based on 478 reviews