The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company

About The Hamilton Pen Company: Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £15 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

info@hamiltonpens.com

How would you rate The Hamilton Pen Company ?

"Great products delivered with a minimum of fuss"
"Great service and wonderful product."
"Quick delivery, simple service."
"Great products, I'm sure my grandsons will like the Lego journals, thinking of buying some pens to go with them. Delivery fantastic!"
"Fast international delivery , good packaging, clear communication and update of status. Very satisfied and will shop again."
"Comprehensive catalogue, including the items I needed which were competitively priced and arrived in super quick time. Many thanks"
"Love, love, love the colours and quality of the ink selection. Easy to order and delivered in record time. Would use no one else - excellent choice, excellent products and excellent service!"
"Easy to order, good stock, super fast delivery and answered my query promptly."
"Very fast delivery. Communication excellent, the order received was incorrect, a quick call and then order corrected and goods arrived the following day. Fantastic!!!"
"Very prompt"
"What a joy to find a company that cares about what it sells and has a good website that is easy for people to use without sensational offers pop ups and other annoying things. I have bookmarked the website and I shall return to fulfil other needs. Items ordered have arrived before expected and well packed, all in perfect condition. What more could customers ask for? I have already recommended the company."
"Superb service and turnaround. One refil was faulty which was not their fault and refunded immediately. Would use again."
"Brilliant company, fast delivery, friendly service."
"VERY FAST DELIVERY, GOOD PRICE."
"Quick, reliable, good selection"
"Quick good quality"
"Purchased exactly what I wanted. Not available to buy in High Street shops. Prompt delivery. No problem at all."
"I was only after Parker Quink cartidges, but I got them double quick time, and the other things on the website looked splendid. Don't need a new pen or pencil today, but when Ii do, Hamilton is where I will look."
"This is my 3rd. purchase of a Travel Journal & I am very satisfied with the service I received each time."
"Excellent service again. Thanks"
The Hamilton Pen Company is rated 4.88 based on 519 reviews