The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company

About The Hamilton Pen Company: Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £15 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

info@hamiltonpens.com

How would you rate The Hamilton Pen Company?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Had what I wanted and dispatched them quickly."
"Excellent shopping experience. Knowledgeable seller. Clear communication and advise. Next day delivery to London. Lovely. Thank you."
"Great products at great prices and they arrived seemingly before I'd even paid for them."
"As ordered, fast delivery. As it should be."
"Good service"
"I was surprised that the item wasn’t despatched sooner? I thought it may have been next day but it was not so."
You purchased after our cut-off time on Friday afternoon and your item was despatched on Monday, the next working day.
"Very efficient. Great service!"
"Fast delivery. Good communication."
"Found a fantastic selection of colours in my chosen ink cartridges, arrived quickly and they had even popped a little sample in the parcel for me. Couldn’t fault them, thank you for the fantastic service. I’ll be back soon!"
"My preferred cartridges (Caran d'Ache), dispatched immediately and received the next day. Perfect service! (in contrast the major online retailer, who have now re-classified these as an "add-on item" only; well, if they don't want my business!...). Thanks Hamilton, glad to have found you. I will be back &would recommend. J"
"Prompt efficient service."
"I ordered ink cartridges for my daughters pen, the website was easy to use and the cartridges arrived promptly and were well packaged. Will use this company again."
"Fast delivery, excellent range of products (including being the only place I could find the item I wanted in the colour I wanted it)"
"Quick to despatch and pleased with product. Good range of items that are sometimes hard to find elsewhere."
"Very prompt despatch and delivery."
"Quick delivery service and very competitive costs"
Nicholas W
Verified Buyer
"You sent me the wrong package"
"Very fast delivery, very ood price"
"A straightforward ordering process resulted in a very quick delivery of the goods (which were as described)"
"Very fast service."