The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company
Read The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

About The Hamilton Pen Company:

Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £15 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

info@hamiltonpens.com

Tell us how The Hamilton Pen Company made you happy
Arrived in a few days 😃
Very good customer service kept me informed every step of way and delivered as promised..
Great prices and quick delivery.
A lovely company to do business with. I received exactly what I ordered. i paid for it one day and it came through the door the next! How could you improve this?!
Found just I wanted (Bottled Ink - Paradise Blue) and it arrived quickly. Happy with the price too. What's not to like?
Had what I wanted and sent it promptly Thank you
Excellent website and easy to use. On-line ordering equally easy and stress free. Order dispatched same day and arrived the next. Thank you.
A request for ink cartridges was simple. Exactly what I wanted and despatched immediately. Just the sort of service you hope for. I can only recommend this company. Thank you.
Have been looking for Blackwing pencils (to replace a much-loved one) but they seemed to be out of stock everywhere - delighted that The Hamilton Pen Company could oblige, and with a lovely box too.
Excellent service, quick delivery thank you
Good price, fast delivery. Will definitely order again.
I was very impressed with the speed and manner in which I received my pens.
Quick and efficient service
Good quality. Fast Delivery.
Hamilton Pen Company provide an excellent service at the right price on consumables that are not readily available in the high street. In my case recently it was Sheaffer ink cartridges in three colours. Thank you.
Easy to find exactly the replacement eraser I was looking for. Fair price, prompt delivery.
Very Good service quick and easy to use. thank you
I purchased writing paper and envelopes for personal correspondence. The quality was very good. I was also impressed by the speed of delivery. I would definitely use Hamilton's again .
Great company. Love their ink J Harbin “eclat de saphir “ is the best. Had it been around then, Shakespeare would have used it to write his plays and sonnets. And their customer service is good too.
Disappointed that my order of a pen refill wasn’t in its packet. Plastic, cardboard and pen totally separate.
Hi Kelly, I'm sorry to hear the packaging on your pen refill was damaged. These blister packs often have poor adhesive holding the plastic blister to the card backing and sometimes do let go. The refill is not affected by this and will work perfectly normally. Many of the refills we sell are supplied loose without packaging and we are considering removing blister packaging on refills that do have them to avoid similar disappointment. Regards, Nigel
The Hamilton Pen Company is rated 4.90 based on 1,616 reviews