The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company
Read The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

About The Hamilton Pen Company:

Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £15 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

info@hamiltonpens.com

Tell us how The Hamilton Pen Company made you happy
Thought I had purchased item to suit my pencil but it does not
So you purchased the wrong item but left us a negative review? Poor show.
Quick and reliable service and I particularly liked that a proper invoice was sent in a separate email. My only concern is that I was sold a Platignum ink converter that does not in fact bear any reference to Platignum, but quite likely is a general ink converter instead. I haven't had a chance to try it yet as I still have a cartridge in my pen. In hindsight, it might be 4 stars after all.
Kristof, the majority of converters we sell do not have the manufacturers branding on them but I can assure you they are all genuine. If the converter we supplied to you was a "general ink converter" it would not fit as the only converter that fits Platignum pens is the Platignum one. It is beyond me why anyone would take the trouble to leave a poor review based on a supposition and without even checking that the product fits!
Taken over a week to arrive
I'm sorry you felt it necessary to post a poor review over something that is beyond our control. We are experiencing a large volume of delayed packages as Royal Mail struggle to maintain their service during the Coronavirus pandemic. They have just released a new update advising of further cutbacks in service as they lose more and more personnel to self isolation whilst struggling to meet increased demand from a surge in on-line ordering.
Order arrived very quickly; in a time of lockdown I was so pleased to find a supply of writing paper. Unfortunately the second part of my order - Pilot V5 pens, my favourite pen - arrived Incorrectly as V7 pens. The difference is important. I made a second order hoping the correct pens do arrive.
The writing paper we'd looked for was quite cheap compared with other sources, and while it's usable it's not really acceptable as a present (the purpose) as the top sheet (cover) is marked. I think you're supplying "seconds", hence the cheaper price.
I can assure you that we do not sell products that are "seconds" and I take exception to your suggestion that we do simply because our selling price, whilst not the lowest on-line, is competitive. You paid £3.90 for a pad of Basildon Bond writing paper. If you do not feel that the product is worth that then you could have returned it for a full refund. Frankly, I would rather you returned it to the manufacturer, details can be found at https://uk.hamelinbrands.com/contact/ stating who you purchased them from and stating that you believe they are seconds. Their reply will confirm that we are an authorised supplier selling goods purchased from them and that seconds of these products are not put out to the market place.
I have bought a couple of times from them beautiful products but to my experience as a customer I have send them a couple of emails needing help with my tracking number but unfortunately nobody ever answers back to me so this why am give them 3 stars instead of 5 stars
Good for uncommon fountain pens in UK, expensive for more common fountain pens.
Reliable, timely deliveries.
No engraving/personalisation options.
Disappointing, parcel arrived with sticky pink substance on the box, which is also on the invoice, appears to be food?!? Won't be able to use the presentation box
Hi Nicola

I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed with your purchase. Lamy ship these pens in shipping cartons which they wrap a pink elastic band around. These quite often perish and traces stick to the shipping carton, it is not food. The presentation box is the black box that we send with the pen. If you return the package to us we will refund you.

Hamilton Pens
I STARTED OFF RATING 5 STARS BUT AS THIS IS NOW THE 4TH REVIEW I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO COMPLETE FOR THIS COMPANY THE PLEASURE IS BEGINNING TO FADE
Our apologies Andrew, I think there may well have been an issue with the system somewhere the last couple of days. You should not have been sent an invitation again. We will unsubscribe you manually from all future updates if you have not or the system has not done so already.
Was sent pencil instead of the pen I ordered. However replacement item sent immediately with registered mail pre paid envelope for incorrect item - resolved swiftly
Hi Karen,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologise for the error made initially but I'm pleased we were able to rectify it swiftly.

Many Thanks,