The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company
Read The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

About The Hamilton Pen Company:

Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £15 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

info@hamiltonpens.com

Tell us how The Hamilton Pen Company made you happy
Exceptionally quick and accurate delivery at a price that beats Amazon.
Delivery was fast! Just what I wanted.
Very quick delivery. Ideal refill for a Mercedes Benz Classic ballpoint pen
Very helpful. Thank you.
great products and quick service
really enjoyed my order
Brilliant service, even under the circumstances. Love the purchase of the J her in inks and enjoying them throughly.
excellent contact via website. very helpful and pleasent
Goods arrived amazingly quick despite lockdown! All great goods thank you!
Quality service and great pens
Wide and interesting range, the ink I got is an amazing colour. Fast turn around too very good service.
Well packaged and speedy delivery considering what is happening at the moment.
great fast delivery time and good product, not extortionatly priced.
Great range and very efficient shopping and delivery, even in COVID times.
I was so impressed with this company. I wish I had found them years ago. The gentleman I spoke to could not do enough to help and advise me, I was so grateful. Everything I receive them via email is perfectly clear, immediate (no waiting to find out what is happening) together with information all along the way. The company website is clear and easy to use. Best in class 10/10.
Great serviced received in good time
Great service. Ordered something indulgent. No fuss. Delivery. Job done. Gratitude ;-)
After a few purchases. Excellent service and good products - the one issue I have had was promptly and easily dealt with.
very good service, particularly in these unusual times.
I have never used this company before but I certainly will in the future. They epitomise what online buying is how it should be done. Easy site, purchase, and very quick delivery. Very pleased indeed.
Exceptional service