The Golf Shop Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Golf Shop Online

How would you rate The Golf Shop Online ?

"Very helpful no problem at all"
"They supplied what I ordered efficiently"
"a fantastic shopping experience from start to finish,special mention to marty who dealt with my initial enquiry and the placing of my order,her efficiency, guidance, and level of communication where of the highest order.the speed of delivery and quality of the goods where also excellent. what more can one ask for? top marks to golf shop online."
"They shipped & delivered within their estimated times. Their website was easy to use & they offered the best price on the product i was looking for."
"Great product,good value and quick delivery."
"Good products, good price"s"
"Just as described.Quick and free delivery.Very satisfied"
"Fast delivery battery was a good price and very good comunication."
"Quick delivery, good value, excellent products"
"Good quality product from Titleist and fast delivery with the ability to track my parcel as it moved through the system, so I knew when it was being delivered."
"Good stock, competitive prices, free delivery and good communication - what more do you want from an online supplier?"
"Happy, received item in time"
"Quick delivery and cheap prices"
"Great quick service would recommend them"
"Great quick service would recommend them"
"Very quick delivery. I was going to have this posted to my parents address in Buckie but that would have cost another £5 as it was deemed to be in the Scottish Highlands. I got it posted to a friend in Aberdeen instead."
"Fantastically proactive shopping experience. Definitely would use them again."
"I would like to say in all the time of using the Golf shop i have had a excellent service from start to finish. I would use them again."
"Excellent quality & is the spitting imagine of our weinmaraner. It's for a present for my son who I know is going to love it. My mother now wants one now and she doesn't even play golf. Many thanks Elaine Willis"
"Excellent value and swiftly despatched; I think I received my order the next day!"
The Golf Shop Online is rated 4.80 based on 36 reviews