The Gift Experience Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
A great opportunity to personalise a perfect gift for a friend or family member. Good quality product very well presented and delivered in really good time. No complaints.
Nice product but cheap packaging
We ordered a heart paper weight for a friends 25th wedding anniversary, it arrived on time, they were really pleased with their gift.
Gift arrived promptly and was well packed, when opened my wife was delighted with it and I was a star for the day!!!
I never even got my parcel and no support from the company. Don’t order from these.
Lovely products
I recently bought 2 items from The Gift Experience, one of which was personalised. Unfortunately I made a mistake on the personalisation, but following an email to customer services, it was corrected for me and still arrived very quickly. Excellent customer service.
Cushions were loved by the recipients who will use them in their camper van as the covers are washable.
Item was not as described, and looked nothing like the frame in the picture. Delivery took weeks.
Efficient and helpful
Wrong mugs sent but as soon as I informed them replacements were sent. Good quality and delighted with them.
This was the first time I have used this company and it won’t be the last. I bought an engraved whisky glass for my brother in law’s 60th Birthday and we were both delighted with it. It arrived quickly and well packaged and was engraved exactly as I had requested. A great quality glass and well worth the price.
Bought this for my 65 year old husband. Came promptly, a unique gift full of fun and interesting facts. A great trip down memory lane!
Wouldn't use again
Total stress due to someone who could not be bother to call me. Disgusting service. Especially when. I was purchasing a memorial for our little granddaughter anniversary of her death
wanted a small gift for a 40th anniversary. I found the ideal gift online. Ordering was easy and the personalised item arrrived in only a few days. Brilliant experience and would definitelylook on this site again for an unusual gift.
Great gift, thank you. Excellent personalised port - grandad loved it. Would recommend to others.
Exactly as I had ordered really pleased with my wine box
Easy ordering and the gift was exactly as advertised and nicely boxed. Very good gift and service
Simple process and great quality product. Thanks
The Gift Experience is rated 4.66 based on 12,906 reviews