The Fish Society Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Fish Society

team@thefishsociety.co.uk

Unit 1Coopers Place

How would you rate The Fish Society ?

Mr Roger Ashby
"You delivered on time as promised ."
Mr John Harrington
"Wonderful service - very welcome call from a very pleasant lady, politely asking if we want any soft herring roes, my wife, Shirley, loves them, we then went on to buy some Keta, which we both enjoy. Both arrived in perfect condition 2 days later, we are now enjoying them. YumYum!!!"
"We were hosting a Burns Night supper with friends who were overheard to say "I wonder if we're going to have our usual starters?" (said in a longing and hopeful manner!). Why? Because the only starter to serve at a Burns dinner is?... Langoustine! The Fish Society never lets us down and the verbal oooh's and awe's when the over laden platter of langoustine was delivered to the table will never cease to bring a smile to, not only my face, but those of our diners... The langoustine were plump, flavourful and oh so tasty! Definitely recommend!"
"High quality fish delivered exactly when it was promised."
"The fish is always delicious,still frozen on delivery. Love the shell on prawns,bought them at the supermarket between orders and they don't taste the same. The delivery driver, who is always the same one,is very pleasant and brings the box into the kitchen,very well mannered."
"I ordered 6 bottles of clam juice and one tin of caviar. One bottle was delivered broken and another bottle had a broken seal. I sent an email inquiry to the Fish Society, they called me back within minutes and refunded me for the two broken bottles and for my delivery charges. The caviar I splurged on went down a treat and the clam juice came in handy for my Bloody Caesars. I will be purchasing more."
"Arranged to have two lobsters delivered to my son for his birthday. He was over-the-moon with his present and made lobster ravioli with one and a delicious sauce with the shell. The second one is in the freezer. I am very happy with the service from The Fish Society and will be ordering again nearer Xmas."
"excellent quality fish, seafood etc, delivered on time and can be put straight into the freezer."
"I ordered on the telephone. I got a date of delivery that suited me. It arrived in perfect condition What more could I say."
"The Fish Society delivers when they say they will and the quality of the fish is first rate. We have been repeat buyers and have yet to be disappointed with the service or quality on each occasion."
"Excellent quality and friendly service"
"The Fish was outstanding quality , I've been hunting for a sizeable snapper fillet without success. The goods arrived on time , excellently packaged and a follow-up email was sent to check all was ok. I shall be using Fish Society for all subsequent purchases. Delighted."
"Very hard to get Bottarga in this country. Mine arrived from Fish Society packed in cold packaging to preserve freshness and that evening I was grating it over pasta. Excellent service. Just make sure you're around to pick up your delivery and get it to a cold place. This would apply even more so with fresh fish. I'd certainly use this service again."
"Excellent customer service. Great discounts and offers. Reliable delivery. Great product."
"They were ready to go the extra mile to make sure I received my order in a short time."
"Scampi were still frozen when the order arrived ,probably in better condition than when I bring food home from the supermarket , beautiful quality and flavour,will definitely order again"
"My order from the Fish Society arrived on the day for which I ordered it. The fish was in excellent condition. I recommend them wholeheartedly."
"Great variety. Very helpful. Prompt delivery. Good price. Will be using them again"
"I was very Happy with my order, except the Clams. They were very tough, and chewy."
"Fish quality is excellent and the variety of seafood exceptional. Service is always courteous and very helpful. Delivery of order is timely and the product well frozen but fresh."
"Easy to order and arrived when stated. Text sent to update progress of delivery."
"The telephone call fixing exact time of delivery. Follow-up phone call. Further e-mail follow-up. The parcel was well packed. The fish was tasty and tender."
"Very professional and very good service"
The Fish Society is rated 4.85 based on 2,220 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!