The Fish Society Reviews

team@thefishsociety.co.uk

Unit 1Coopers Place

Tell us how The Fish Society made you happy

David Joice
"5* for service, quality and delivery!"
Ash Manji
"First time cooking a lobster tail, and they were delicious. Thanks for the quick delivery and well pack."
Kusumal Sutton
"I would love to order again!"
"Perfectly packed , and delivered within the time line, still frozen and thoroughly enjoyed, will be ordering more this week."
"The address got mixed up and I received the fish already defrosted, unfortunately couldn’t safe the octopus."
"Excellent in everything choices, prices and delivery."
"very surprised at the high price of King Crab and frozen English Crab is not good. Shame - i thought you would be an alternative to "Fish for thought" in Cornwall."
"On time and fresh. Very impressed with the Sea Urchin I got. Will recommend."
"The fish arrived at exactly the time stated in my text. It was still frozen solid and I am extremely happy with my purchase"
"I wanted to make a fish stew and one of the ingredients was clam juice, I couldn’t find it anywhere unless I imported it from America!! I did a bit of inline searches and found this place. The delivery was fast excellent packaging also excellent customer services as they rang me for directions before hand. I will definitely be ordering again, next time I’ll try the fresh fish. Got my eye on the seafood platter looks fabulous."
"Promptly delivered and beautifully tasty! Many thanks"
"Delivery , taste and fresh ess"
"Delivery as described. Easy to order"
"I enjoy smoked eel and the smoked eel from the Fish Society is as good as it gets."
"Always great quality, great customer service and well packaged. Thoroughly recommended."
"I received my order on the given date. Fish was well packed and still frozen. Came with instruction on storing and best of all I followed instruction on defrosting and it cooked perfectly. Very pleased with my order, will purchase again."
"I enjoyed hokki-gai the most. Salmon was good as always. Tuna and shime-saba were OK. I was a big disappointed with yellowtail even though it is my favorite fish to make sushi with."
"The fish is excellent. Having travelled to New Zealand last year and loved NewZealand snapper i wanted to get some over here. With a google search i found you guys and you did not let me down. Great fish and great service! Well done. Unfortunately my health has taken a turn for the worse at the moment and my priorities will not be ordering more fish. However rest assured that if I recover from this health decline I will certainly be ordering again and would like to try other varieties too!"
"Excellent value and use the styrofoam box to grow my carrots!"
"Very poor customer service. Make sure you are there for the delivery- as they do not check where or to whom they are dropping off the package to."
Hello Miki

We delivered to the address you specified on the right day.
6 hours after the delivery, you asked us to deliver to a different address.
Next time, I suggest you try the Magic Fish Company.

Alistair Blair
Chairman
"Excellent service , next day delivery beautiful caught fish"
"Fantastic service"
"The fish is very good and the price acceptable. However what puts me off buying more frequently is the cost of transport which more than doubles the cost."
The Fish Society is rated 4.83 based on 2,759 reviews