The Fish Society Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Fish Society

team@thefishsociety.co.uk

Unit 1Coopers Place

How would you rate The Fish Society?

Mr John Harrington
Mr John Harrington
Verified Buyer

Wonderful service - very welcome call from a very pleasant lady, politely asking if we want any soft herring roes, my wife, Shirley, loves them, we then went on to buy some Keta, which we both enjoy. Both arrived in perfect condition 2 days later, we are now enjoying them. YumYum!!!
Verified Buyer

We were hosting a Burns Night supper with friends who were overheard to say "I wonder if we're going to have our usual starters?" (said in a longing and hopeful manner!). Why? Because the only starter to serve at a Burns dinner is?... Langoustine!
The Fish Society never lets us down and the verbal oooh's and awe's when the over laden platter of langoustine was delivered to the table will never cease to bring a smile to, not only my face, but those of our diners... The langoustine were plump, flavourful and oh so tasty!
Definitely recommend!
Mrs Pam Coupe
Mrs Pam Coupe

01/02/2017
I would just like to tell you that my order arrived by courier at 11.30am this morning. The packaging (polystyrene box) was superb as were all the products I ordered. There were 30 New Zealand Mussels which were huge and an equal mix of orange and white mussels. Superb.
I have just returned my box to you so you may re-use it.
I will not hesitate to recommend your company - product and service excellent.
Mrs Jaki Armstrong

This Scampi is amazing.
The portion is generous, it cooks beautifully in the oven and it is simply the nicest Scampi I have ever tasted.
Mr Keith Wilson
Verified Buyer

Speed, efficiency and quality of service. I had to phone about an issue I'd had with placing the order, and the person I spoke to could not have been more helpful. An excellent experience, all round.
Mr Peter Lusted
Verified Buyer

Very accurate with the orders and most helpful if there’s any problems,always have bargains, and a fantastic selection would recommend them to any one.Keep up the good work
Verified Buyer

My order came when it was supposed to, and they send return labels so you can send the packaging back to recycle
Sir John Aird
Verified Buyer

Great variety of unusual and difficult to obtian Fish are featured on the website.
Expensive but worth it.
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery and your selection of fish is enormous.
Mr Ian Brown
Verified Buyer

Most dependable for quality and delivery. We have never, over many years, ever been disappointed.
Mr R Rodney Sharp
Verified Buyer

Able to supply the rare rock lobsters. Sweeter than a common lobster.
Unverified Reviewer

my mum was diagnosed with terminal cancer and she was feeling very low we wanted to cook some great food and remind her of great holidays. we were looking for some giant tiger shrimp she had in south america ... we looked everywhere and rang everyone but no luck then we found thefishsociety.co.uk

one of the best meals that mum and dad had and gives dad happy memories that we could give mum something she really really enjoyed
Mrs Bonita Martin
Verified Buyer

The packing and delivery service from The Fish Society was exemplary, my order arriving the following day, vaccuum packed and in an insulated box. I also love that they are mindful of the environment and encourage you to return the polystyrene box by way of the freepost service, so that they may re-use it. Excellence and ethics....the perfect combination!
Verified Buyer

Always fresh, great choices and delivered on time
Ms. Maddison Bruno
Verified Buyer

On the day of delivery I was given a courtesy call to ensure that I'd received the oysters, and then a follow-up, personal email the next day making sure everything was to standard. They're obviously concerned about each particular order, and the oysters were delicious! Great quality, great experience!!
Mrs Susan Finch
Verified Buyer

The way the guys who work here are so enthusiastic about the product is unique. I believe if you sell a quality product then you can be very open and honest. The write up with every fish product they are selling is so detailed with a sense of humour thrown in how can you not want to buy it!! Keep up with the good work. By the way, it’s all true. Perfect fish so fresh and flavoursome..
Mr Kevin Unwin
Verified Buyer

Great quality goods, great service.
Mrs Alicia Aylett
Verified Buyer

Easy to use, clear and concise website. I love the fact that you can see how many portions you are getting for each product so you don't need to work it out. Will definitely be using again - thank you
Verified Buyer

Really great service. Fast, clear communication. Will buy from again.
Mrs Juliet Lyal
Verified Buyer

Friendly and efficient - see comment above. Good value and a good experience.
Verified Buyer

Good quality fish, delivered promptly in temperature controlled packaging. Nice helpful people to deal with.
Mrs Debby Brice
Verified Buyer

The fish is good and they deliver when they say they will !
Mr Duncan Aitken
Verified Buyer

I find the range and quality of fish unrivalled and the care and attention of the Fish Society team unsurpassed
The Fish Society is rated 4.87 based on 1,836 reviews