The Fish Society Reviews

Unit 1Coopers Place

Click Here

Tell us how The Fish Society made you happy

David Joice
"5* for service, quality and delivery!"
Ash Manji
"First time cooking a lobster tail, and they were delicious. Thanks for the quick delivery and well pack."
Kusumal Sutton
"I would love to order again!"
"Was great product have been looking for someone else since Smellyalley closed no where to get our fish etc from now on"
"You can tell that The Fish Society team are passionate about what they do. They’ve thought about everything and make the ordering process, quality and delivery extremely easy and just how it should be: excellent."
"The oysters and sardines were great, thank you."
"It did not make me delirious with joy. Watery crab and dry salmon eggs. Nor impressive for the amount charged."
"Best scampi ever tasted , its now the only scampi I will buy the rest of my life and I've recommended it to the whole family. 10/10"
"Excellent quality, value and delivered condition"
"Both the Fish and delivery to France excellent as always."
Thank you for your Review Gerald!
"very good, they make a real effort to get you the things you miss most when you live abroad....good job guys"
Thanks for letting us know that you are happy Ken!
"First class taste and speedy delivery!"
Thanks Norbert!
"Excellent fish and excellent service"
Thank you Shelagh and for taking the time to let us know.
"Excellent quality fish"
Good to hear this Bex, thank you!
"Great friendly and efficient service, the fish was spot on, thank you."
You're welcome Geoffrey, thanks for the feedback.
"Very swift despatch, solid CO2 chilled, and free postal return for re-use of the packaging."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a Review Stephen.
"The fish is always firm,fresh and of good quality when thawed out."
Great to hear that you are enjoying our fish Patricia, thank you for taking the time to let us know.
"Delicious Battered scampi and good service.Will definitely buy again."
Very popular product and we're glad you enjoyed the battered scampi too! Thank you for letting us know.
"As previously mentioned to date I am very satisfied with the quality of products and services rendered. I have recommended your company to a number of friends. Thank you."
Thank you Patricia and for also recommending us!
"Really good fish. I had to selection pack and it was all great. Arrived frozen and with clear instructions on how to perfectly defrost it all. 10/10 would buy again"
Thanks Joe, it's great to hear your comments and we look forward to hearing from you again!
"My order arrived right on time, well packed, and the fish still well frozen. I can't comment further as fish still in my freezer."
Thanks for getting in touch and we hope you enjoy your fish when you do get round to having it!
"The smokies are great tasting as we expected, only fault never got information on delivery time for the day of delivery"
Glad you enjoyed the smokes Kevin! Sorry you didn't receive notification letting you know when it would be delivered, usually customers are sent text/emails letting them know this.
"My first order and the fish was excellent. I have already received my second order. Thank you"
We hope you find your second order just as good Harvey, thanks for taking the time to Review The Fish Society!
The Fish Society is rated 4.81 based on 3,283 reviews