The Fish Society Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Fish Society

team@thefishsociety.co.uk

Unit 1Coopers Place

How would you rate The Fish Society?

Mr John Harrington
Mr John Harrington
Verified Buyer

Wonderful service - very welcome call from a very pleasant lady, politely asking if we want any soft herring roes, my wife, Shirley, loves them, we then went on to buy some Keta, which we both enjoy. Both arrived in perfect condition 2 days later, we are now enjoying them. YumYum!!!
Verified Buyer

We were hosting a Burns Night supper with friends who were overheard to say "I wonder if we're going to have our usual starters?" (said in a longing and hopeful manner!). Why? Because the only starter to serve at a Burns dinner is?... Langoustine!
The Fish Society never lets us down and the verbal oooh's and awe's when the over laden platter of langoustine was delivered to the table will never cease to bring a smile to, not only my face, but those of our diners... The langoustine were plump, flavourful and oh so tasty!
Definitely recommend!
Mrs Pam Coupe
Mrs Pam Coupe

01/02/2017
I would just like to tell you that my order arrived by courier at 11.30am this morning. The packaging (polystyrene box) was superb as were all the products I ordered. There were 30 New Zealand Mussels which were huge and an equal mix of orange and white mussels. Superb.
I have just returned my box to you so you may re-use it.
I will not hesitate to recommend your company - product and service excellent.
Mr Philip Ogle

thay tast great
Mrs Carol Eden
Verified Buyer

Submission of our order online was quickly followed by a phone call as we had omitted a delivery date!
We were very pleased with the packaging of our fish and delivery before 10.00. a.m. on our chosen day.
We will reorder very soon.
Ms Linda Scott
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, great delivery time
Mrs Nancy Blair
Verified Buyer

The website is easy to order, the products comes fresh, packaging was excellent
Mr Clive Lewis
Verified Buyer

The Cod Roe was perfect and well packed.
Mr Peter Borner
Verified Buyer

Great products, great service. Can't ask for more.
Verified Buyer

Sent me a 2nd order because my first order was delivered to the incorrect address. I was so excited to get my order and happy that The Fish Society kept their word and delivered the replacement order.
Mrs Ann Iqbal
Verified Buyer

Packaging and delivery were super, very satisfied.
Mr Anthony Sprengel
Verified Buyer

I INITIALLY ORDERED FISH FROM YOURSELVES BECAUSE I WANTED TO TRY AS MANY DIFFERENT FISH AS POSSIBLE. I HAVE LOVED FISH ALL MY LIFE AND ALREADY HAD AN EXTENSIVE LIST UNDER MY BELT. YOUR COMPANY GAVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY A GREAT LIST OF MORE OBSCURE FISH ALL UNDER ONE ROOF AND AT, WHAT I THINK, ARE REASONABLE PRICES. I HAVE ALMOST COME TO THE END OF MY QUEST, WITH ONLY ABOUT HALF A DOZEN OF THE MORE EXPENSIVE FISH TO BUY. I AM A GREAT FAN OF YOUR MIS-SHAPES AS THIS IS A CHEAPER WAY TO TRY A MORE EXPENSIVE FISH YET OUT OF ALL THE MIS-SHAPES I HAVE TRIED, THE QUALITY OF THE FISH HAS STILL BEEN VERY GOOD. I AM ALSO 'ADDICTED' TO SNOW CRAB LEGS. I ALWAYS BUY SOME OF THESE AT SELFRIDGES WHEN I GO TO LONDON. BEAUTIFUL TASTING MEAT. IF ONLY IT WAS A BIT CHEAPER. I LIKE THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE AND YOU CATER FOR MY TASTES. YOUR MEAT PARCELS ARE BONZA. I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL. STURGEON PATES, A MUST. DRIED MUSHROOMS - SMOKED DUCK - SOUPS - MARINATED ANCHOVIES, LOVELY. I WILL CERTAINLY CONTINUE TO ORDER FROM YOU, BUT MAYBE NOT AT THE SAME FREQUENCY AS RECENTLY. FINALLY, I AM MORE THAN IMPRESSED WITH YOUR RECYCLING REGIME AND YOUR WEB SITE IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS. ALL IN ALL, TEN OUT OF TEN.
Mrs Kimberley Holding
Verified Buyer

Service second to none, parcels arrive immaculately packed.
Mrs Daphne Bird
Verified Buyer

Delivered beautiful fish still properly frozen on the day specified. Thank you!
Mr Jona Fox

Accuracy, quality, good service

Mr Richard Lawson
Verified Buyer

Brilliant products and brilliant level,of service
Mr Tim Wright
Verified Buyer

Products available and speed of delivery.
Mr Robert Flanagan
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery of topic quality product and Kim and the telephone ladies are so helpful.
Verified Buyer

Delivery, website layout and quick checkout
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, including calling before delivery to check on alternatives if I wasn't available, and very prompt delivery.
Verified Buyer

Order delivered on time in pristine condition
Ms Elaine Miller
Verified Buyer

Everything I order arrives on time - beautifully packed and of excellent quality.
Verified Buyer

Great delivery. Amazing quality fish.
The Fish Society is rated 4.86 based on 1,788 reviews