The Fish Society Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Fish Society

team@thefishsociety.co.uk

Unit 1Coopers Place

How would you rate The Fish Society ?

Mr Roger Ashby
Mr Roger Ashby
Verified Buyer
"You delivered on time as promised ."
Mr John Harrington
Mr John Harrington
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful service - very welcome call from a very pleasant lady, politely asking if we want any soft herring roes, my wife, Shirley, loves them, we then went on to buy some Keta, which we both enjoy. Both arrived in perfect condition 2 days later, we are now enjoying them. YumYum!!!"
"We were hosting a Burns Night supper with friends who were overheard to say "I wonder if we're going to have our usual starters?" (said in a longing and hopeful manner!). Why? Because the only starter to serve at a Burns dinner is?... Langoustine! The Fish Society never lets us down and the verbal oooh's and awe's when the over laden platter of langoustine was delivered to the table will never cease to bring a smile to, not only my face, but those of our diners... The langoustine were plump, flavourful and oh so tasty! Definitely recommend!"
"Order delivered on time and well packaged. The Snow crab clusters were absolutely delishious. Cod was large and very tasty."
Mrs Michelle Newman
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality and prompt and efficient service/delivery."
Mrs Maureen Campion
Verified Buyer
"It provides a good selection of fish to choose from, some of which are not easily available in local shops and supermarkets. Its delivery service is good and I have never received fish in a condition where I have needed to complain."
Mr Graeme Cork
"See review above"
Mr Stuart Mcneil
Verified Buyer
"My order came on the day they said it would,the fish was delivered in a very good packaging"
"Delivery is fast and the fish still frozen. I usually only order kingklip as I am not a fish lover but this fish is fabulous. I cannot fault the Fish Society"
Mr Jack Saunders
Verified Buyer
"A wonderful selection of fish and fish products and friendly helpful staff."
"Great service, brilliant products"
Mrs Alison Carroll
Verified Buyer
"I was incredibly impressed with the service I received from The Fish Society - all the fish arrived frozen. I would definitely recommend them and will be using them again."
Ms Liane Jones
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was great - packaging, timing, delivery driver friendly. Couldn't fault any of it - excellent."
Dr Pat Davies
"Great food"
Mrs. Chris Miller
Verified Buyer
"I was delighted to see items I hadn't tasted for many years. Alistair kept me updated on my order and was very courteous. I hope to order more in the future."
Mr Michael Kirk
Verified Buyer
"The fish society always have loads to choose from. Fresh and frozen options as well as farmed or wild options. Fair prices. The packaging the fish arrives in is great. Customer service is on point! (Really good)"
Ms Beverly Bruce
Verified Buyer
"The lady on the phone was very helpful and polite. The quality of fish was outstanding"
"Wide range, prompt delivery from range of date options, very well packed"
Mr Michael Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Good product good service"
"order arrived as per terms and fish was still completely frozen when i got home at 6 pm"
Mr Robert Cook
Verified Buyer
"Good comms, very helpful"
Mr Steve Stenning
Verified Buyer
"Able to obtain the unusual."
Mr Christopher Bloor
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service and the fish was excellent"
The Fish Society is rated 4.85 based on 2,093 reviews