The Fish Society Reviews

team@thefishsociety.co.uk

Unit 1Coopers Place

Tell us how The Fish Society made you happy

Ms Helen Shaw
"A very Happy Birthday meal with the most divine lobster, yay! Thank you so much! I cooked tempura halibut for starters too with a racey chutney. Home made garden fresh Blackcurrant sorbet for desert, lowish in calories and big on taste. A very big thank you, from all of us at The Old Cider Mill."
Mr Michael Ghent
"Very easy to order, next day delivery and the items were perfect, still frozen, straight into the freezer until I used them. Enough said....."
Mr Matthew Keown
"Our Fruits de mer arrived as described and you could tell it was fresh as a daisy and it tasted delicious. Will definitely be using again."
"delivered fresh kingklip to my house. beautiful quality, no hassle."
"The delivery was late, asking for refund but got refused. I bought the blue crab, whole, after I received them, one of the crab legs was missing and the crab meat was not as tender as expected. I guess because it has been in the freezer for too long. I wouldn’t recommend t9 buy in terms of the price and quality."
"Quality of products, speed of delivery"
"Always deliver on time when they say they will, which is very important given the nature of the products and such a huge variety to choose from. I'm very pleased I found this site."
"Provides an excellent service and a great product. I have ordered on several occasions now and the fish has always been very fresh and has a great taste. Will definitely order more."
"Quality always good and delivered in robust packaging."
"Great kippers good size like they where in the old days my Dad loved them"
"Prompt sevice good quality and excellantly packaged will definitely be using your expertise again"
"excellent quality, great variety .I love cooking so i plan my meals then i order the fish for the recipes.Order and delivery service is first class"
"Great catalogue full of good things. Easy to order, Rapid delivery, with fish in perfect condition."
"My order of monkfish arrived safely frozen on the day specified. Delicious!"
"You get very little fish for rather a lot of £"
"Arrived on time. Complete and well packaged. I really enjoyed the Blue crabs."
"Excellent service, I ordered mostly sushi for a Japanese meal at Christmas which I have done before and always received the finest quality fish."
"Fast delivery. Well packed. Very good quality. Perfect. Thanks."
"The products are of a very high quality and I love Nile perch"
"beautiful and fresh, very quick delivery, well packed with ice, best taste ever. always use them in the future for any fish product."
"that they sell maatjes herring."
"I usually telfephonne myorder in. All staff are always, polite and charming, which is rare these days. My order arrives promptly, beautifully and carefully packed. The contents always, fresh and delicious. I highly recommend this super Company."
The Fish Society is rated 4.84 based on 2,275 reviews