The Fish Society Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Fish Society

Unit 1Coopers Place

How would you rate The Fish Society?

Mr John Harrington
Mr John Harrington
Verified Buyer

Wonderful service - very welcome call from a very pleasant lady, politely asking if we want any soft herring roes, my wife, Shirley, loves them, we then went on to buy some Keta, which we both enjoy. Both arrived in perfect condition 2 days later, we are now enjoying them. YumYum!!!
Verified Buyer

We were hosting a Burns Night supper with friends who were overheard to say "I wonder if we're going to have our usual starters?" (said in a longing and hopeful manner!). Why? Because the only starter to serve at a Burns dinner is?... Langoustine!
The Fish Society never lets us down and the verbal oooh's and awe's when the over laden platter of langoustine was delivered to the table will never cease to bring a smile to, not only my face, but those of our diners... The langoustine were plump, flavourful and oh so tasty!
Definitely recommend!
Mrs Pam Coupe
Mrs Pam Coupe

01/02/2017
I would just like to tell you that my order arrived by courier at 11.30am this morning. The packaging (polystyrene box) was superb as were all the products I ordered. There were 30 New Zealand Mussels which were huge and an equal mix of orange and white mussels. Superb.
I have just returned my box to you so you may re-use it.
I will not hesitate to recommend your company - product and service excellent.
Mrs Chantal Morgenbesser
Verified Buyer

It was my first order. More will follow. Although I have a very good fishmonger nearby for fresh and frozen products, the Fish Society will enable me to revisit the tastes of things such as Bottarga, cod liver and more that I have missed for many years living in the UK
Verified Buyer

Excellent delivery and enjoy and enjoyable products, as usual.
Verified Buyer

Excellent product quality and brilliant delivery service. All items arrived in perfect condition and within the advised delivery time slot. I strongly recommend The Fish Society.
Mr Vernon Smith

Fast delivery
Mrs Valerie Nightingale
Verified Buyer

Most goods are fine quality
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and well packaged. Thanks
Mr Malcolm Tucker

Prompt response
Professor Peter Underwood
Verified Buyer

Effective website and ease of ordering, coupled with notification of delivery progress.
Mr Steven Berkoff
Verified Buyer

The service was excellent and we are looking forward to ordering from you in the future!
Mr Les Kleyn
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and delivered on time as promised and great packaging
Verified Buyer

I can rely on the produce and there is a huge range to choose from.
Chantal
Verified Reviewer

delighted!
Mr Guy Henderson
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and excellent products at a fair price for the excellent quality .
Mr John Dooris
Verified Buyer

I ordered this fish at 10:30am on a Friday and it arrived at 11:15am the next day. I was kept informed about the delivery time of the fish and as I was not in, it was left in the place agreed. The fish was great.
Mr Trevor Bickham
Verified Buyer

Excellent product and excellent service.
Ms Cecilie Marett
Verified Buyer

Impossible to get Atlantic Prawns anywhere else in the UK, so thank you for importing them.
Robert Shaw
Verified Reviewer

Found the service and product quality to be of a high standard generally, but only 4 stars given because occasionally and with certain products the quality of the defrosted fish is not as it should be from the quality of the actual fish frozen. I put this down to the packing/freezing processes employed.
Mr Chris Oaten
Verified Buyer

Order arrived early the day after ordering. Well packed frozen and all items
of excellent quality. I used to be involved in seafoods so really know good
quality product when I see it (and taste it).
Mrs Carole Pearce
Verified Buyer

Delivery as requested, fish delish
Mr Graham Wild
Verified Buyer

Simple ordering ,plenty of choice, friendly staff.
The Fish Society is rated 4.86 based on 1,743 reviews