The Fish Society Reviews

team@thefishsociety.co.uk

Unit 1Coopers Place

Tell us how The Fish Society made you happy

David Joice
"5* for service, quality and delivery!"
Ash Manji
"First time cooking a lobster tail, and they were delicious. Thanks for the quick delivery and well pack."
Kusumal Sutton
"I would love to order again!"
"Very efficient, my order was placed quickly, with very friendly staff.Delivery good Thank you"
"lots of water on defrosting and rather tough texture"
"Cod liver preserves are great but frozen fish that 18 months old is not good at all.."
"it said it was supposed to come cold or frozen but it was warm? other than that, love you guys."
"Some products were nice Others not so good"
"Good selction of fish"
"My Apologies,"
Hi Keith, we are sorry that you were not happy with your experience. All of our range is frozen. We do state this on all of the product pages next to the price.
"All but crab excellent. Service fine. Crab hugely lowered rating"
"It didn’t make me happy at all.After telling me that they would waiver the delivery charge went on to charge me £7.50 and added some extra fish to my order because he thought I may be short so my final bill was £127.Not a happy customer.The lobster and prawns were good but the other fish was rubbish. Delivery was very good well packed on time, only wish the contents had been as good."
"You get very little fish for rather a lot of £"
"Fish was good but for the price the portions were tiny. I'll be going back to the fish Quay thanks, Tim."
"Called me about a special offer which is rare in this age of emails and social media. The order turned up on the agreed date"
"didn't because of the bones"
"The service was excellent and we are looking forward to ordering from you in the future!"
"The order went astray and the fish society resovled the problem promptly, the packaging was oversized for the order hence partial thaw, fill the void would help."
"The website doesn't work very well and to get what I wanted I had to ring. Also, they delivered the package and left it on my doorstep without ringing the bell. That said, you fish is excellent."
"The fish was good but the delivery was disgusting. The box arrived smashed to pieces. The delivery man got me to sign and then dumped it on my doorstep before running. The box was covered with oil, grease and dirt. It appeared to have been dragged behind the van and run over. It was disgusting. The cardboard box fell apart on delivery and my hands were covered in a stinking mess of oil and mud. The fish was was not frozen and barely cold. Thanks but I will not buy again from you nor will i recommend your company to friends. I have given the fish away not prepared to risk my health on it."
Hello Mr Bills - Why on earth didn't you call us? We would have rectified this straight away. We make thousands of deliveries a year. A few catastrophes of one sort or another are inevitable. But we always put them right. I have refunded you in full. And I will take this up with our delivery company.
Alistair Blair
"The order process and staff I spoke to at FS were great. Only reason I didn't score higher was that the fish quality (I ordered Sashimi) was not really on par with the price. Price was high and the quality was average for the product."
"Fast delivery but extremely expensive fish. There are alternatives out there that are as good and a lot cheaper. That said, the service is excellent"
The Fish Society is rated 4.83 based on 2,852 reviews