The Fish Society Reviews

team@thefishsociety.co.uk

Unit 1Coopers Place

Tell us how The Fish Society made you happy

David Joice
"5* for service, quality and delivery!"
Ash Manji
"First time cooking a lobster tail, and they were delicious. Thanks for the quick delivery and well pack."
Kusumal Sutton
"I would love to order again!"
"Bought organ farmed salmon from Shetland. Gutted whole fish arrived frozen as expected. I allowed 24 hours to thaw in refrigerator. 36 hours would have been better. Scary to cook but eventually delicious. I wish I could have bought 2 filleted sides as it would have been easier to thaw, cook and serve."
"For a Large lobster, the fish was small"
"Only way I found to buy matjes herring in the uk"
"Your fish is wonderful but the smoked scallops and smoked Eel were nearly defrosted."
"I enjoyed hokki-gai the most. Salmon was good as always. Tuna and shime-saba were OK. I was a big disappointed with yellowtail even though it is my favorite fish to make sushi with."
"The fish is very good and the price acceptable. However what puts me off buying more frequently is the cost of transport which more than doubles the cost."
"Was assured that even though it was clearence it would be fresh the whole fish and it most definitely was not, however all their other fish was very fresh and nice"
"I need to find that type of seaweed."
"Fish is good but portions could be larger"
"Fast delivery"
"As above good service"
"Very professional with the delivery and details, again with lower prices it would deserve 5 stars, for the current prices it is costing me as much as eating at the finest sushi restaurant in my town."
"Your service is very good.but I think that £10 for delivery is too much."
"all good service"
"Arrived on time. In good condition and good to eat"
"a good service."
"I do appreciate that I am able to obtain these comparatively rare fish so very easily. However, I am not so impressed by the delivery service which tried to deliver my fish to my neighbour in the first instance rather than to me."
"I ordered the eel at short notice and you were brilliant, and delivered the eel on the morning of hubby’s birthday. Thank you"
"Reasonable price"