The Fish Society Reviews

Unit 1Coopers Place

Click Here

Tell us how The Fish Society made you happy

David Joice
"5* for service, quality and delivery!"
Ash Manji
"First time cooking a lobster tail, and they were delicious. Thanks for the quick delivery and well pack."
Kusumal Sutton
"I would love to order again!"
"Very swift despatch, solid CO2 chilled, and free postal return for re-use of the packaging."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a Review Stephen.
"The fish is always firm,fresh and of good quality when thawed out."
Great to hear that you are enjoying our fish Patricia, thank you for taking the time to let us know.
"As previously mentioned to date I am very satisfied with the quality of products and services rendered. I have recommended your company to a number of friends. Thank you."
Thank you Patricia and for also recommending us!
"When I telephoned to enquire about the availability of fat plaice, they wouldn't have been more helpful and I have always found their service excellent."
Thanks for this Francesca and for being a loyal customer too!
"Living in London, it is difficult to find fish mongers let alone quality fish. I must admit I was sceptical about ordering fish online, to date I have not been disappointed. I was kept informed about delivery and it was arrived at the right time. Thank you and hopefully your quality service will continue."
Thank you for leaving us a Review Patricia, we love to hear that you are happy!
"Delivery service was good. Call after order was placed to check whether I’d be in the next day was very good. I didn’t give an excellent because I didn’t realise how small baby octopus were! But they did taste good. I’ll definitely place another order for larger octopus."
Thanks for your feedback Kumari, we look forward to hearing from you again!
"Was the only place we could find this fish but very pleased with the qualities of both product and service."
"Personal service and proximity to my home."
"Its ok so far , not fair to comment to much as I haven't tried that much yet"
Thanks for taking the time to leave a few words Paul, we look forward to sending more fish your way!
"Only tried the cod’s roe so far. Should have a warning about it being so very salty"
"Good but very expensive"
Thank you for leaving a Review Jane.
"On time,good packing,quality."
Great news, thanks Terence!
"I would prefer larger crabs to be available. I liked being able to return the polystyrene box to you."
Thank you for returning the box Christopher. Keep an eye on our website from time to time just in case we get some larger crabs in!
"Used Monkfish Cheeks in a risotto. Great flavour and texture. Already skinned."
"Excellent delivery and customer service. You can always email a question and receive an honest reply quickly. So I wish I could award 5 stars, but there is a small problem with not getting enough choices with the fish sizes when ordering online. More often than not there are only small or extra large quantities available. Plus I have noticed that when I was a new customer I received the best parts of the fish - now I only receive tail ends, particularly with the organic salmon. Perhaps the Fish Society could also improve on their points scheme and make it more worthwhile to use."
We value your feedback, both good and bad and are very happy to hear that you are pleased with our service. Sorry that you have been having trouble with our pack sizes not meeting your requirements. I would suggest keeping a regular check on your favourite products, if it's popular then packs do sell out quite quickly. Alternatively please contact us on 01428 687768 and perhaps we can let you know when we expect to have the size you are after. If you receive a tail piece from us when you have ordered another cut then please do get in touch as we would only send this to you if that's what you have ordered or we can check if this is a mistake our end. Fillets are always thinner that fillet steaks so when ordering this is what you want to go for if you prefer the meatier cuts.
"Good stuff indeed. Beautifully packed, and arrives in good order. Tad expensive though for those of us who have access to the east coast."
Thank you Jerry it's good to hear that you are enjoying our fish and service too.
"My order arrived on time and still frozen! I got some salmon sashimi and tuna sashimi and it was amazing! Very fresh, will be ordering again soon."
Our sashimi range is incredibly popular and it's great to hear that you are impressed. Thank your for getting in touch on Reviews and we look forward to hearing from you again!
"Excellent quality, fantastic selection"
We are very happy to hear it, many thanks!
"generally great service and very good quality product"
Thank you for letting us know.
"Lobster was lovely , crab claws excellent, squid lovely but calamari rings were not great , I was asked if they were potato rings , I must say they had no flavour , but everything else was great thankyou"
The Fish Society is rated 4.81 based on 3,288 reviews