The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Dominika Dolezalova
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Annie Flitcroft
Ordered three for a special occasion and they are fabulous. Beautiful quality, visually and also packed so nicely. Would highly recommend and would buy again.
The blanket was beautiful and a very welcome birthday present. The only reason it’s 4 and not 5 stars is that the courier was a little late and had slightly damaged the box otherwise would have been a definite 5 star review as packaging and present perfect. Thank you.
A good size (to use as a shawl or doubled up over your knees), warm and a lovely tartan print of good quality.
Really soft blankets, and beautiful colours, but should have been another 20cm wider. Probably my fault for not checking the exact dimensions..
Really nice quality, fast delivery, and lovely embroidery. Only wish that the wool was Scottish too!
Arrived quickly - especially for overseas! Lovely blanket and goods. This will make a great Christmas gift.
It was disappointing however, that the jars of honey were so small. Especially with the exchange rate; I feel it's not worth the $14CDN for the honey.
Good stuff, nicely delivered only one problem, we ordered 3 embroidered blankets for 3 peoples xmas presents, all 3 came in one beautiful box :( thats one person with a to big box and 2 people with no box, so order them one at a time to get nice box.
I can’t believe the quality for the price! Blankets arrived quickly, are wonderfully enormous and beautiful! Recycled wool is maybe a little more rough in texture but these are perfect for any use and will make a great accompaniment to the outdoor fire pit this fall. I’ll be getting more from TBC for sure.
Very pleased with the cat blankets
Beautiful quality blankets. Very happy with my purchase.
The pet blanket I bought is lovely, the Autumn Buchanan shade suiting my ginger tabby extremely well! The wool is also softer than I remember compared to previous purchases of recycled wool products, ie not 'scratchy' at all. The only reason for not giving it a '5' is that ideally the material could be slightly thicker, but no problem at all with the product as it is.
What a beautiful blanket! Great color and patter. Good feel.
Lovely product, good service, excellent delivery, shame about the huge delivery charge outside the UK
I just received my king size recycled wool blanket, lambswool scarf, and two lambswool blankets. I love the blankets (and I have a couple of others from here that I love as well) however the colour of the scarf is a bit different than from what it looks like on the website. My scarf is in rural gingham but it seems to have a pinkish tinge to it.
Blanket just what I wanted. Very happy with size and finish
I thought the throw looked lovely and I’m sure it will be warm . I salute you in your passion for recycling., and I felt quite happy with the info given saying that recycled threads left over from other blankets were used . When the throw arrived the label said it was made from used clothes from landfill in India . This information had a different feel to it and changed how I felt about giving it for a present.. I do respect your honesty though., but this battles with my knowledge that in India there is not the water available to properly wash and rinse dyed stuff which always has that saturated dye feel and smell., mm how old were the clothes ?
My order was dealt with promptly, and I received my blanket within two days of my order - without any delay, despite the challenges of the COVID situation.
Happy with the colour and texture of my tartan blanket.
Ordering etc easy. I haven’t given 5 stars purely because the blanket I chose was a gift for someone special and I haven’t seen it myself. The person seems very happy with it though.
I received the lovely blanket unfortunately I had missed a letter off the monogram, no problem though Jess had it sorted and I've just sent it back for the missing letter to be added and the sent back to me. Great service
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.92 based on 4,869 reviews