The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 19th April 2021
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 16th April 2021
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Jacki Mactaggart
Lovely pet blanket. Soft beautiful colours & fits perfectly on the sofa !
Thank you for your review Shannon! I'm so glad your new blanket fits in so well with your sofa, perfect to snuggle up and stay cosy under.
I love my picnic blanket and would definitely buy another product as they are excellent. The only reason it lost a star as I just wish the wool was sourced and proudly manufactured throughout the British Isles instead of India however I wish more companies in the UK would do the same.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Hearty Rose. I hope you get some lovely, sunny weather so you can have many picnics with your new blanket. We have a really handy blog post on why we no longer manufacture in Scotland here: https://tartanblanketco.com/blogs/tbco/why-we-no-longer-manufacture-in-scotland. This gives a really good insight into our manufacturing process :). If there is anything else you would like to know be sure to contact us at hello@tartanblanketco.com.
This is the third baby blanket we have purchased and although we are very happy with the quality of the blanket, each time there has been an issue with the packaging. Plastic free packaging is important to us but unfortunately the box has always arrived quite battered and it means the product loses some of its quality :( For the price, I would expect a sturdier box. With this blanket, we ordered embroidery but didn’t want to unwrap the tissue paper and sticker to check it was all ok - maybe an idea to include the sticker still on a backing so that if it is a gift, the recipient wouldn’t be disturbing the wrap?
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback Bryony. We are always looking for ways to improve our packaging and become more sustainable so we really appreciate your feedback on this. I will certainly be feeding this back to our warehouse and logistics teams to review our packaging processes and the gift boxes we use. I'm so glad to see you have came back to us for a third time and I really hope to see you back again in the future :).
Very pleased with the service. Good quality product. Only issue is the colours on the website are not very true and description slightly misleading. Perhaps a small sample would help. We had to return ours for an exchange, the return process could be simpler. Otherwise very pleased
The blanket arrived promptly and well packaged, I have not used the blanket yet as it’s for a throw on my new sofa which is yet to arrive.
Hello There, Many thanks for your review ;) We are sure it will look lovely on your new sofa ;) Warm Regards
Beautifully presented hamper, just a shame that they had run out of several items in the Mothers’ Day box and couldn’t provide the hand tied dried flower bouquet that was displayed in the hamper in the advertising. Great delivery and customer service.
The blanket is lovely and a good quality. The colours are not quite what I thought they would be. Service and delivery excellent. 4stars because of colours looks different from on the web site.
Thank you for your review Margaret. We try to take our photos in the best lighting to show the most true to life images on our website, but we will certainly be passing your feedback on to review this, thanks very much for letting us know. If there is anything else we can do to help be sure to contact us at hello@tartanblanketco.com.
Les couvertures sont fidèles à la description. La couverture pour genoux est de grandeur idéale et peut également servir comme couverture. Ma seule déception est que la senteur des couvertures pour animaux.
Thanks so much for your review Marie-Louise. What you’re smelling is lanolin (or “wool wax”). It’s a natural oil sheep produce that give their wool that super important waterproofing property. We soak all of our recycled wool in vegetable oil to break it down before washing, but for some woolly blankets, the lanolin scent just happens to hang around a bit longer. Our Recycled Wool can be popped in the washing machine on a cool wool wash at 30c so it might be worth giving this a try if airing doesn't seem to help and this should get things freshened up for you. Please pop me an email if there's anything else I can help with at hello@tartanblanketco.com.
The rug is beautiful but the delivery was poor. It was sent swiftly, but it had been sent as a present and there was no message who had sent it. If there was a gift card option, it was not obvious.
Thanks so much for the review Charles. I'm really sorry you had issues with delivery, I'll certainly pass your feedback onto the team. We do have gift cards available, although we appreciate they are a little hidden. If you still have trouble finding them just give us a shout!
Hi there This purchase was a birthday gift for my brother who lives in Scotland, I live in Australia. As far as a know he likes the gift. All I can say is the delivery was quick considering current circumstances.
What a lovely Birthday gift to receive! Thank you for your review Jennifer.
Great finished product.
I'm so glad you were happy with your new blanket Jaclyn!
A great big blanket. Rich in colour and the perfect size to cover a double bed. Good service and timely embroidery & delivery. However I was a little disappointed with the packaging. I was expecting one large gift box but the contents arrived in two smaller boxes, so to give as a gift, I had to re-pack as it didn't quite have that "giftbox" appeal. The recipient loves it though and I would shop with TBC again. Please get big boxes to accommodate the blanket with all the gifts together if poss! Thank you xx (king size in men's giftbox)
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. I'm so sorry the gift box wasn't sized as expected, I will certainly be passing your feedback on to our warehouse team.
Pretty Fine Experience.
Thanks for your lovely review Bharat!
The blankets and gift set arrived in beautiful packaging. The lambswool rainbow gingham blanket colours look a bit brighter online than in person, but still lovely blanekts.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We do try to take our photographs in the truest to life lighting but I will certainly pass your feedback onto our photography team.
Its a present so not opened properly yet but looks great.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review Sylvie. I hope your recipient loves their gift!
I ordered a gift box to be sent to a friend in the USA. She received the box and was delighted with the packaging, presentation and contents. Very nicely done, Tartan Blanket Co.! The communications with Tartan Blanket Co does not seem to be the best. I was concerned that my friend would need to pay duty/customs on this gift and asked Tartan Blanket Co in 2 separate emails if this would be the case. They never bothered to respond. As it turns out, she did not have to pay any additional customs/duty fees, so all turned out fine, but it would have been nice to receive a response to my email.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I've had a wee look and can see we have replied to your first email on the 4th February and the second on the 5th February. Double check your junk mail folder in case our replies may have gone in there. Not to worry though, I'm so glad your friend has now received her Gift Box. What a lovely gift to receive!
Recipient v happy with the originality of the package
I bought this for my Mother of 100 years of age. She loves it as it is a convenient size and loves the colour. It is also keeping her very warm
Lovely products. My Mum loves her knee blanket. Company was responsive when the wrong delivery address was put on by delivery company. thank you
High quality product, with a very good devlivery time.
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.92 based on 6,528 reviews