The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

Read The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co made you happy
Good quality — though certain patterns may not be as neat as others. Come in a reusable and recyclable elegant packaging. Make very nice gifts!
Absolutely love my Stewart Royal Tartan blanket scarf! The lambs wool & cashmere mix feels so luxurious and warm, scarf was packaged beautifully and delivered in good time.
The personalised scarf order was turned around quickly and the product is of very high quality. It should be a 5 star review but for two things. Firstly the product arrived in TB Co. branded wrapping so my wife who signed for it knew what it was. Secondly there was a way too-large label sewn onto the product and more annoyingly the label was within centimeters of the my wife's initials monogramed on the scarf spoiling the impact totally. Had to very carefully remove the stitches so that offending label could be removed.
The scarves that I received were nice, soft, good colours. The only concern that I had was that in my order they missed to deliver one of the scarves that I ordered, but this issue was solved quickly and the missed scarf got delivered in few days.
The material is very nice and the scarf is generously sized but I was a bit disappointed with the colour. I ordered charcoal grey and it was more of a blue grey - didn't look like that on the picture. I'm hoping the black replacement is a true black.
No receipt sent to my email address, still waiting
Easy to order, quick delivery and goods as ordered.
Order arrived on time
It arrived quickly and the packaging was really nice. I hope my Father finds it warm.
This the first time I have ordered from you. Everything has been perfect
High quality soft scarf. Will make a daughter very happy
Hello Angela

That's wonderful, we hope you're daughter is staying nice and cosy!

prompt delivery. Lovely soft blanket
Great service and quick delivery. The product feels like good quality. Let's hope mum likes it.
It arrived quite promptly. I have paid extra for gift box and a card, but it came in a tube and I suppose the card is inside the tube. As it is a gift for someone, I am not going to open it. I think it would be good if the card is wrapped round the tube on the outside, we meant to hand write some messages as well. But if we open it, we will destroy the presentation. And we wouldn't know if that is the right colour or indeed right product we bought in side. But we will take a gamble.
Hello Wing SUEN

Thank you so much for your feedback. It sounds like it's something for us to look into!

Hope your loved one liked their gift!

Maya
Thanks for your feedback!

What a wonderful idea for our gift notes! I'll make sure to pass it over to our warehouse team.

Maya
The blankets are lovely! Mind you read the measurements though, I expected “lap blanket” meant small, not skinny, was surprised to receive what I thought were scarves.
Hello There

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that our knee blankets were't quite what you were expecting.

I'm also a little sad to see you gave us 4 starts. Please get in touch if there is anything we can do to help make it 5.

Hello There

I'm glad you love our blankets.

I'm sorry that the knee blanket wasn't quite what you were expecting, we do list our measurements on our website but perhaps we need to make it a little clearer.

Thanks for the feedback!

Maya
Quick service and excellent blanket scarf.
Hello There

I'm so glad that you are happy with everything.

Maya
Easy to order. Fast delivery with multiple options which meant I got the products in time. Unfortunately not quite the right colour so have sent back.
Hello Gail
I'm glad that you were pleased with our website and delivery options.
It's a little disappointing that the blanket scarfs weren't quite right for you, I am so sorry.
Maya
Purchased 3. The colours and pattern areas advertised and look vibrant. The recycled wool is rougher and stiffer than I expected and they have strong chemical smell. My sisters will love them though. Thinking of getting one for myself.
Hello Pamela
Thank you for your feedback.
Our Recycled Wool is more dense and is incredibly durable where as Lambswool and Cashmere are finer and more smooth.
So if you are looking for something more luxurious I would suggest our Lambswool or Cashmere range.
The strong chemical smell was quite surprising this wouldn't of been the case when it left our studio. It is possible that something happened while the blankets were in transit, thank you for bringing it to our attention!
Maya
Thé blanket looks as beautiful and soft - like on the product picture. Very nice. Just disappointed by the box that got smatched during shipment (only protected by a light plastic envelope ). This item is for a wedding gift so it is quite a shame to have the box looking bitten.... Maybe work on more robust shipment protection ?
Hello Aude
We are very proud of our products and how we package them our boxes are great to send or give to someone as a gift. I am so sorry that your's got bumped during shipping.
I am very glad to hear that you love our blanket, we just know that the happy couple will love their gift too!
Maya
I live in Scotland & was buying a tartan knee blanket for an elderly relative in England as a gift. I googled tartan blanket & a whole range of companies came up! Took me a couple of hours to trawl through a lot of them. Tartan Blanket Co stuck out as i noticed they made recycled wool blankets & we could all do our bit for the planet & recycle so i opted for them. I've definitely made the right choice as it is a beautiful blanket & arrived within a few days,wrapped in lovely tissue paper. Very professional company to deal with & i'd definitely recommend. x
The Tartan Blanket Co is rated 4.92 based on 3,473 reviews