The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co. made you happy
My embroidered scarf arrive beautifully wrapped and presented, and is one of the softest cashmere's I've ever held. It's a wonderful way to celebrate our engagement. Thank you.
Hello Niki,

Many thanks for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to hear how pleased you are with your scarf.

Congrats on the engagement.

Warm Regards
I sent the buchanan throw rug, a scented candle, some tea and shortbread as a gift. My friend loved them! She loved the colors of the throw rug and the scent of the candle (and she said she's choosy)! She hasn't reported back on the shortbread and tea yet, but I'm now confident they will go down well too.

I am delighted with The Tartan Blanket Co for delivering efficiently, and presenting the gift so well.
Hello Karen,

Many thanks for leaving us a review and sharing your experience with us. This means a lot to our team.

What a lucky friend you have ;) We are very happy to hear how much your friend is enjoying her gift! Soon you will have to pick one for yourself ;)

Warm Regards
Excellent service, thank you.
Chose New Baby Gift Box and sent to friends in Portugal.
Delighted with their Scottish Gift.

Got stuck at customs for a few days, but all good
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Hi Elaine,

What a lovely review. Mant thanks for that. It is very important to our team.

And what a lovely gift box little Francisco received. I am sure he is loving it :)

After the new regulations post Brexit, parcels are expected to be held in customs a little longer, but nothing we can't sort in a few days ;)

Warm Regards
I love the recycled blankets - I have them in every size. Great quality, nice and soft, and the price is super.
This was the third blanket we ordered for ourselves from the Tartan Blanket Co. Delivery was very fast the the blanket itself is perfect. Love the colour and it's so warm. Thank you
Hello There,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and sharing your experience with us. This means a lot to our team.

We are delighted to hear you love your blanket.

Warm Regards
Absolutely beautiful quality/ blankets And picnic blankets for life
Hello Cathy,

Many thanks for your review! we really appreciate it
Lovely cosy blanket for use in our living room, very popular with myself, the dog and my toddler - we may need another!
Hello Fiona,

Many thanks for your review. This means a lot to us.

We are delighted to hear how popular our blanket is in your living room
I really liked that I could customize everything and add things as needed, my husband loved his gift! The blanket was very well made and I really liked how quickly everything came
Hello Megan,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! This is very important to our team ;)

And yes, you are right! Embroidery is the perfect way to personalise and add that special finishing touch! We are very happy to hear your husband loved it!

Warm Regards
My order was very efficiently processed and I'm delighted with my purchase - great tartan and generously sized - just what I wanted!
I absolutely love these blankets – they are soft and warm. I love the patterns. They arrived quickly. I now have four recycled woollen blankets – two in summer colours and two in winter colours
Dear Tartan Blanket Co Team,
A huge thank you for a wonderful product and efficient service. The special recipients are ‘over the moon’ with their personalised picnic blanket.
Impressed with the quality. A lovely, soft touch, but substantial blanket. The colours are beautiful too.
I bought two scarfs/shawls for my wedding and they were absolutely perfect - kept us very warm, even when it snowed!
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Hello Pamela,

WOW!!!! What an amazing picture! Many thanks for sharing this with us. It means a lot to our team.

We are delighted to hear our blankets kept you warm and cosy during such a special day. This is the most important thing ;)

Warm Regards
Never experienced a more helpful and friendly customer service! There had been an issue with the courier but when I messaged them they immediately sent out another order for me! It was delivered 4 and later (even with the Easter holidays)
I‘m so excited that shipping to Germany is now available! I didn’t even have to pay taxes or customs! The grandparent box was exactly like I imagined. I absolutely love it and can’t wait to order again. For myself this time!
Beautiful, beautiful blanket! So impressed; the customer service has been wonderful; love that the blanket has initials added - makes it even more special.
Thank you!
This is the third baby blanket we have purchased and although we are very happy with the quality of the blanket, each time there has been an issue with the packaging. Plastic free packaging is important to us but unfortunately the box has always arrived quite battered and it means the product loses some of its quality :( For the price, I would expect a sturdier box. With this blanket, we ordered embroidery but didn’t want to unwrap the tissue paper and sticker to check it was all ok - maybe an idea to include the sticker still on a backing so that if it is a gift, the recipient wouldn’t be disturbing the wrap?
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback Bryony. We are always looking for ways to improve our packaging and become more sustainable so we really appreciate your feedback on this. I will certainly be feeding this back to our warehouse and logistics teams to review our packaging processes and the gift boxes we use. I'm so glad to see you have came back to us for a third time and I really hope to see you back again in the future :).
Absolutely beautiful blanket, I got it as a gift for a friend who had just had a wee baby, they are incredibly happy with it! I'll be getting everyone gifts from Tartan Blanket Co. From now on.
Great service, fast delivery and beautifully packaged.
We bought a large blanket for a guest bed and one of the cats fell in love with it. So bought a smaller pet blanket. Love the embroidery for the pet blanket. Both are wonderful quality. Highly recommended for both pets and people
Great service and wonderful blanket. Very happy with The Tartan Blanket Co.. Thank you
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.92 based on 6,431 reviews