The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 30th September 2021
Evelyn Johnston
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 23rd September 2021
Ildikó Romanoczki
The service I received from this company was first class and they pulled out all the stops to get my blanket to me quickly for my brothers birthday. I would highly recommend this company and especially Mariana who was brilliant.
These blankets are amazing! Sooo soft, more like what you might expect of cashmere rather than the itchy lambs wool I grew up with. So you get a softness similar to cashmere without the hefty price tag. I now have two full sized lambs wool blankets, four lap blankets, and a recycled wool picnic blanket. The lap blankets are the perfect size to use while watching tv while the full sized go at the end of the beds (perfect for napping, even in summer.) Each item is well made (no fraying,) and the colors are as pictured. The parcels are easily tracked to the US and arrive on or before the estimated delivery date. (Most recent order was placed on Thursday, expected the following Tuesday, but arrived a day early.) The items come wrapped and boxed with care. (The packaging is really nice.) The only negative feedback I have is that the lap blanket I have used the most/had the longest has some pilling, but nothing significant enough to complain about. (It’s wool, so it isn’t unexpected. Some of my wool sweaters are far worse with less use.) They make great gifts for someone or for yourself. I feel like my blankets are the kind of item I’ll have and use forever.
Lovely navy herringbone blankets for two single beds. So nice I ordered a king size in mustard. Would love to see king size in raspberry colour too.
What was all the hype about your Magpie launch? I went online for both launch dates at exactly the time said and picked up the green check board scarf only to be thrown out after entering my details. What a load of marketing nonsense. I don't think you had any stock to sell just a PR stunt. Same thing happened to my daughter. We registered as you asked us to do. I think it is silly and counter-productive as has really put me off using your company again. If your having problems getting things from China perhaps you need to think about sourcing from UK and help save the planet in the process (probably off-set your customer funded charity campaign which you take the credit for championing in a more transparent, honest way). You sent me an e-mail asking me to complete my purchase, so thought perhaps technical problem your end but clearly not as page non-responsive and cart emptied by yourselves. No telephone number to contact anyone. Replied to your email but no response so guess one of those automated numbers. Basically maximising your profit with zero customer service. I know times are hard but don't think the answer is to cut staff to the bone. It takes a long time to build a brand and no time lose it. Stop treating customers as if your doing them a favour letting them buy your products. Sorry for the rant but so tired of stupid media manipulation.
Hi there! We're so sorry for this frustrating experience! The collaboration was far more popular than we anticipated, to the point it gave some a less than pleasant customer experience, and we absolutely apologise for that. Our web store doesn’t allow for items to be reserved when added to cart, only once payment is complete, and due to the traffic rush, there were unfortunately many who didn’t get the scarf they were after. Your feedback is very important to us, as we’ve based our company around finding suppliers who champion sustainability and donating 2% of our annual revenue to positive impact charities. We always aim to respond to all customer messages as quickly as possible so I'm really sorry if we didn't get back to you as quickly as expected. We did have a busier than usual day so may still be catching up on some messages - I'm sorry if you felt that we were ignoring you please rest assured that absolutely isn't the case! Thank you so much for your patience, as each collaboration is an experiment and we never quite know how they will go and what kind of demand they will have. Again, we're so sorry your experience was less than pleasant and hope you know this was never our intent.
I received my blanket today and what a beauty. I’m so pleased with it, the quality is superb and the colour is just what I wanted for my bedroom (Macrae grey lambswool). It will make for a cosier bed this winter. Thank you!
I love my lambswool knee blanket - it's soft and light and the pattern is gorgeous (Persevere plaid). It arrived quickly to the US, packaged in a really nice box that would be great for gift-giving, and in a paper mailing bag - so yay for recyclable packaging materials!
My lovely recycled blanket arrived in less than 48 hours beautifully wrapped. Shopping with you was a joy from start to finish, thanks.
Hello Chrissie, Thanks so much for leaving us such an amazing review! So happy to hear that you had such a great experience shopping with us - hopefully we'll see you pop back again soon! :)
It's beautiful, it really keeps me warm, the pattern is fantastic and service was fast and friendly.
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 30th October 2021
Thank you for the lovely review Rory! So glad to hear you can keep nice and cosy this winter.
Because of their stellar companies values and customer service, the Tartan Blanket Co. has become my "go-to" when I want to send a thoughtful gift to practically anyone I care about. Based on my own (albeit arbitrary) experience(s) with the Tartan Blanket Co., I would recommend them without hesitation. I honestly cannot speak highly enough about this company. I am a dual national of the United States and a country in the European Union. I reside in the United Kingdom. I have sent gift boxes from The Tartan Blanket Co. to friends and family in the USA, UK, and the EU. All arrived promptly. All recipients have enjoyed their gifts. After gifting so many blankets to others, I purchased a total of 4 Pet Blankets for my Scottish Terrier. 2 are Recycled Wool Pet Blankets (one is pictured here, in this review, along with the Scottie himself) and 2 are Rescued Recycled Wool Pet Blankets. I put the Rescued Recycled Wool Pet Blankets in my Scottie's dog beds, the regular Recycled Wool Pet Blankets goes on the human bed my Scottie is allowed on. My Scottie genuinely seems to love them all. As an owner, I appreciated the fact that I could embroider the blankets with his name and birth date (which I chose to do for two of the four). I was so impressed with their pet products that I recently purchased a Lambswool Knee Blanket for me, so I can finally have a Tartan Blanket Co. product of my own!
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 27th October 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review Amanda! What a lucky little Scottie dog with all of their lovely blankets. I'm so glad to hear you have finally managed to treat yourself to your very own blanket after treating so many others to their gifts. I hope this keeps you snuggly and cosy all winter.
TBEU-1778 two baby lambswool blanket...arrived today so sweet! thank you giulia (Italy)
Thank you for your review Mauro! So glad to hear you loved your new baby blankets.
The lambswool blanket is beautiful, soft and really good quality. It feel like cashmere. The colors are exactly as in the photo. My only disappointment is that it is much thinner than I expected. It is not thicker than a shawl. I am used to heavier and thicker woolen blankets.
Hello Zee, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We totally agree, our Lambswool is so super soft it feels like such a luxury! The unique thing about our lambswool is that whilst it is nice and lightweight, the unique crimps in the individual strands generate air pockets that retain heat while repelling moisture, keeping you warm when you’re cool, and cool when you’re warm. Enjoy and Stay Colsie
We had ordered a blanket for an 80th birthday. Unluckily it got lost on the way (not the Tartan Blanket Co's fault!). When we contacted them by email, they not only answered right away, but even made and sent us a second blanket on their expense. The blanket itself is beautiful and is used every day.
I'm so sorry your original order didn't make it to you. Thank you so much for contacting us so we could get this sorted for you. I'm so pleased to hear this has been such a treasured 80th birthday gift! Thank you for the lovely review.
Sorry, Fido - no pet blanket for you. I thought I would check them out, and, after looking it over, I have decided that this one is going to be a lap blanket for me this winter. It will be extremely cozy on cold evenings when I am working, reading or watching TV. I also got a larger blanket for my bed. This s no wimpy coverlet. It is quite thick. You just can't beat real wool. My great grandmother had wool blankets and the warmth-vs-weight ratio is unparalleled. Note to US buyers: These blankets are not not huge in width (as are many US beds), so check bed vs blanket dimensions carefully before ordering. If you have a larger bed or more than one sleeper, one blanket per adult may be the best plan.
Thank you so much Caroline for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! Good news for Fido, we've just released even more pet blankets, so hopefully he can get his wee paws on one next time! For now you can cosy up together under your snuggly new blanket.
Absolutely love this company and their products. Beautiful quality scarves, the gift boxes are presented perfectly, and the customer service is amazing. I live in Australia and the shipping was so quick (under a week). I Would definitely recommend.
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 8th September 2021
So glad to hear your gorgeous gift arrived so quickly! Thank you so much for such a lovely review.
I love this company so much! Their blankets and scarves are beautiful and of very good quality. Customer service is excellent and very quick to respond. I cannot recommend this brand enough to my loved ones!
Thanks for such a lovely review Sarah! I'm so glad to hear you've had such a great experience and would recommend us, it really means the world to us.
The blanket is really beautiful, soft and light. Just perfect. I live in France and the delivery was quick. I would definitely recommend! (and buy again). Thank you
Hello there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! So happy to hear that you love your new blanket and it got to you safe and sound in France!! Enjoy and stay colsie!
I have two recycled wool blanket scarves and just ordered my third! I live in the northeast of the US and during the last year and a half of “ dining outside” these scarves (blankets) have kept me warm and comfy while dining al fresco! Sometimes I wear it on my shoulders other time I simple keep it on my lap. I can enjoy outside dining without the bulk of a coat…. Not to mention it is soft and stylish and very warm. The scarves can be thrown over jeans or worn with a more formal look. Either way they are fantastic! So happy I stumbled upon this site! Slowly but surely I will have one in every color!
Hello Diane, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! So amazing to hear that your blanket scarves have been your go-to lockdown accessory! We totally agree they are the perfect wee layer to take outside with you! Enjoy!
I have bought recycled wool and lambswool knee and full size blankets for myself and friends. over the past 18 months. Every item is beautiful and well packaged. Good tracking service, which came in handy when sending a present directly to a friend in the first lockdown. Quick delivery. Customer service is great. Most evenings I'm curled up on the sofa wrapped in one of their blankets.
Hello there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! It means so much to our team! So lovely to hear that you've bought some of our lovely blankets for you and your friends! (They really do make the best gifts!) Stay colsie!
Absolutely in love with this company and what it stands for! Not only was it packed nicely, the receipt was not included so i was able to send it directly as a gift to my boyfriend. He loved the colours and the fact that the embroidered name on it was subtle! We've already been using it on cold rainy days here in the Netherlands - I would definitely recommend to family and friends :)
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 6th July 2021
What a perfect addition to a cold, rainy day! So glad your boyfriend loved his gift. Thank you for leaving such a lovely review Raevita.
The product came right on schedule, and the picnic blanket was absolutely gorgeous! The quality was better than I could have imagined, and the picnic blanket has become an essential springtime staple. I love it and would definitely recommend.
Hello there, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review!! So happy to hear that you love your new picnic blanket - we absolutely love them too!! Happy Picnicking!! :)
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.92 based on 6,549 reviews