The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co. made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 23rd April 2020
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 10th April 2020
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 6th April 2020
Ed
More Photos & Videos
Amazed at how quickly my package was shipped and received. It's a gift for my daughter's upcoming birthday, but I sneaked a peek at the blanket and it's wonderful! Thank you very much!
Posted 1 hour ago
I've not seen the gift I ordered as we're in lockdown - but I did hear my Mum's excitement and happiness when she opened the parcel! She was delighted with her knee blanket, shortbread, tablet and Scottish breakfast tea. Thank you for not only a great product, but the swift delivery.
Excellent service. It arrived very promptly and was packaged very well. Not taken the blanket out as it is for a gift that I shall be giving some time ahead. It looks wonderful inside anyway.
Lovely blanket, delicious cookies, a good read - and everything delivered in only a few days!
Ordering and delivery very quick and easy. Contents lovely.
Great product & surperb service- thanks very much
I wanted to send something special to a friend in England from Australia. Your gift box was just perfect! Beautifully presented, prompt delivery and my friend said the hand written card was the icing on the cake! Thankyou so much Tartan Blanket Co!
Beautiful Product.Soft and all packaged in a lovely Box.
Awesome products, beautifully packed and delivered on time. Can’t recommend enough.
Outstanding delivery time....arrived safely in Australia less than a week after ordering. A very special baby gift for a friend’s first baby. This will be a memorable gift.
I sent a gift box to my mom in California for mothers day. She loved it. The card was handwritten and the items are all very high quality. She says the blanket is very soft and she loves the colours. A really unique and beautiful gift. Highly recommend.
I ordered a ‘build your own Scottish gift box’ for a friend from America who has spent a year here and is leaving to go home.

She absolutely LOVED it, the blanket was beautiful and all the added optional touches. I love the fact you can personalise each option to the gift you know is perfect for a friend or relative, especially in lockdown where we can’t physically see each other or hug goodbye.

This was exactly what was needed and I will definitely order a build your own box again.
I ordered the recycled wool blanket in rust check to the US and it arrived very quickly. It's beautiful and warm and my entire family keeps fighting over who gets to wrap themselves up in it on chilly mornings. I'm sure we'll be back to order more!
Very fast service. Two days from order to delivery. Lovely picnic blanket!!
Wonderful!
My sister loved her birthday gift box! As I was sending the parcel abroad, it was really useful to be able to track it, and the delivery was really efficient. I've bought several items from The Tartan Blanket and have always been very pleased with the customer service and the quality of products. Highly recommened!
I ordered for my friends birthday, almost a week before (just in case of any delays!) The package arrived a couple of days before hand (ordered straight to hers.) when she opened it on her birthday, she fell in love. I ordered her a knee blanket just incase she wanted to use it as an oversized scarf. She sent me pictures of her order and I instantly fell in love (and slightly jealous!) Will definitely order for myself or hint. Thank you so much.
Arrived in Melbourne, Australia within a week of sending which is excellent given current circumstances. Perfect timing as the cold weather is just setting in and these lovely scarves will definitely be put to good use. Packaging still in mint condition so worth the wait.
My order arrived (all the way to Australia) so quickly and I absolutely love the blankets. They are exactly what I was after! Thankyou so much Tartan Blanket Co. :)
As we have previously experienced our new blanket is lovely, it arrived in time and left safely in an area we had requested.
Without doubt if we require another blanket this will be the place we go.
Thank you. Keep up this excellent service and product.
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.92 based on 3,857 reviews