The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co made you happy

Kimberley Mann
"Thank you for my beautiful cashmere scarf! It’s utterly perfect. It’s a great length and a bit narrower than others, making it perfect to double up without being too bulky. The quality it’s fantastic. Thank you too for sending it so quickly- even with the request to monogram. I am so happy with my purchase!"
Lisa Caton
"I am in love with our Recycled Wool Tartan blanket that I recently purchased to finish off our new sofa's. The blanket is soft, warm and really adds a little something to our living room. The blanket arrived on time and also was beautifully packaged in tissue paper and a lovely cardboard box (I was pleased that all the materials were recyclable). I would recommend these lovely blankets to all my family and friends."
Susan Wallis
"Wonderful blankets lovely quality beautifully wrapped and prompt delivery. Ibwould recommend highly"
"Beautifully packaged and absolutely lovely scarf received from The Tartan Blanket Co. Very happy with it!"
"excellent service"
"Lovely quality, great price and prompt delivery."
"Gorgeous blankets with good quality and great value."
"Such beautiful and vibrant colors. Such a soft and warm fabric : we adore our new lambswool stoles/knee blankets ! Thank you so much"
"I absolutely love it! Prompt delivery, lovely packaging and gorgeous recycled wool blanket. Thank you!"
"Very smooth process. The item arrived in New Zealand very quickly. It is exactly as described and was beautifully packaged. I will definitely be purchasing again in the future."
"This company is so wonderful to work with. The catalog was nicely done, the ordering process was easy, they emailed me to ask a question to make sure I had asked for only one letter monogram. It was delivered quickly. Loved the wrap! Thank you so much."
"Good website, easy to use and very quick dispatch. Great quality scarf for the price. Will definitely use again , great gifts"
"Really pleased - lovely wrap: light and cosy. Well packaged with excellent service. Thank you!"
"We love our personalised blanket. It has a great quality and it’s exactly what we want to decorate our room."
"Lovely, arrived quickly and is perfect for what I wanted it for."
"Lovely blanket great quality and great service thank you"
"Thanks for the blanket!!!! It’s so warm and nice heavy ! Very good quality and fast shipping! We are pleased :)"
"The blanket arrived quickly and we are very pleased with it."
"Delighted with both the service and the quality of the item purchased!"
"The delivery was quick and easy. The blanket is beautiful and just as described. The packaging is even lovely."
"I ordered a blanket for my mum’s birthday. It arrived the next day, beautifully packaged, and she absolutely adores it! It’s lovely and big and the colours are beautiful. Would highly recommend!"
"Beautiful packaging, arrived quickly, all items are stunning. Quality is amazing! So happy with these. Can’t wait to use them for our elopement wedding"
"Gorgeous quality baby blankets and just love the embroidered initials!"
The Tartan Blanket Co is rated 4.92 based on 2,604 reviews