The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co made you happy

"So delighted with this purchase! I needed a small throw for my new arm chair and this charcoal herringbone knee blanket fitted the bill perfectly. The tartan blanket company are a delight to deal with: speedy delivery, lovely packaging and email updates every step of the way. Would highly recommend."
Christine Beedham
"I am so pleased with the beautiful tartan blankets, such good quality and vibrant colours. Even the packaging was beautiful which told me I had purchased something special. TBCo obviously care not only for their product and their customers but also for the environment."
Amanda Williams
"I just wished to say a big thank you really...After much deliberation and mind changing I finally settled on the Blanket Scarf in Auld Scotland Tartan, and I absolutely love it!❤️ We are getting married in Scotland in September so this is just incase it’s a wee bit chilly!🥶I could not fault the service I received, even a little message/enquiry on Instagram was replied to quickly and friendly. The packaging was beautiful too, all in all a lovely buying experience and I am already looking to buying more for our guests☺️ Thankyou x"
"The blanket was exactly as pictured online, and I was very pleased with the colors. The texture was also a great blend of soft and heavy."
"Lovely product that was package nicely and wrapped with care inside the box. Arrived quickly and would recommend to all. Thank you very much!"
"I honestly couldn’t recommend TBCo more! I now don’t feel at home if I’m not wrapped in one of these gorgeous blankets! They’re also such a fab thing to use as a prop in shoots and also for me to wrap myself in whilst shooting. I love these blankets so much!"
"Fantastic quality and a really quick delivery. Would use this company again."
"Beautiful product. The colours were exactly as viewed online. Exceedingly quick delivery."
"Absolutely love the blanket. Quick delivery and great quality."
"My blackwatch tartan blanket arrived beautifully packaged, (would actually make a nice gift, presented like this) I had already purchased three blankets for my holiday cottage as bed throws. But as one large size blanket was a little small to go over the double bed, I ordered another one. which I am delighted with, and would definitely recommend the Tartan Company."
"La collection proposée est chaleureuse dans tous les sens du terme. On ne sait quel modèle choisir. Je suis ravi de mon achat."
"Lovely cosy blankets received from a very efficient company with a personal touch."
"We are delighted with the baby blanket we ordered as a gift. It arrived beautifully packaged and we are so glad we chose to have the embroidery of the baby's name and date of birth as it makes it an extra special gift. Thank you"
"What a beautiful quality blanket, bought as a house warming present, absolutely perfect! And beautifully presented wrapped in tissue paper in a Tartan Blanket Co box. Excellent customer service too. This is the second blanket I have bought from The Tartan Blanket Co, the first one was for me, and it looks so soft and inviting across the bottom of the bed. Fabulous!"
"Lovely tartan selection in different wool types available and fast order delivery service."
"Great service.beautiful product really nicely presented and wrapped."
"My knee blanket looks lovely with my new armchair - and is cosy and warm. May need more. Bring on the winter months!"
"Thank you so much for the beautiful blanket, it’s perfect! We bought it for a friends leaving gift and she loves it. A touch of Scotland to take back home with her. Thank you also for the fabulous service! Janet"
"I did not receive the blanket?????"
Hi Theresa

I hope you know you can contact us directly with any issues or concerns. We are more than happy to help!

Looking at your order I see you added a lovely finishing touch by having it embroidered, as you know, and as stated on our website this adds around 5- 7 days before we ship it out to you.

I can see that your order is in transit on its way to you, I'll pop you a wee email with the tracking details so you can follow this for yourself.
"Beautifully soft lambs wool oversize scarves. Excellent customer service will be revisiting The Tartan Blanket Co."
"Lovely hand to the wool. Beautiful colors."
"Bought this for my husband for his birthday and he absolutely loved it! Such a beautiful blanket and love that it is made from recycled wool."
"Absolutely beautiful item, the embroidery is perfect. Great gift idea. Only slight criticism is that it took a while to get here but because the quality is so good I'd rather wait."
Hello Becca

I am so glad your pleased with our blanket. We also feel they make the perfect gift, especially with embroidery!

Embroidery has been really popular at the minute but we are doing the best to keep up with ordered, I'm sorry if there was a bit of a delay getting your blanket out to you.

Maya