The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co made you happy

Kathy Blais
"I love my blanket! I’m using it as a tree skirt for our Christmas tree, and then it’ll be my lap blanket when Christmas is over."
Tracy Reed
"We love our new blankets, they look amazing draped on our sofas. Excellent quality and service, keep up the good work 😉"
Dana Henderson
"Spent ages looking for just the right blanket and was so happy that the one we found was an independent business and made here in Edinburgh. The quality is excellent and has a really lovely weight and feel. Unfortunately the dog has decided it’s her favourite thing too so may need to buy another..."
"Really pleased with the two lovely blankets I bought. Efficient service and good to buy from a Company with a personal touch."
"Delighted with both the service I received from The Tartan Blanket Co and also the blanket itself! The communications are so warm and friendly, you feel your purchase is valued and are kept well informed on the status of your order. When the blanket arrived I was really pleased with the packaging and labelling too, made a lovely gift! Already picked out my next purchase. Thanks TTBCo"
"Love my products and shipping was so speedy! Thanks Tartan Blanket Co 💯⭐️❣️"
"The blankets are beautiful. They came quickly and were beautifully packaged."
"Friendly, responsive communication. Goods arrived swiftly and the scarf was beautifully packaged in a cardboard carton - perfect to wrap as a christmas cracker. Delighted. Thank you."
"Bought this blanket as a Christmas present. It arrived the next day in a nice box and carefully wrapped in tissue paper. So far very happy with the service"
"Nice blankets in a very good price.!!"
"These blankets were even more beautiful in person. They were gifts for my husband and his father. My husband’s father’s parents are from Edinburgh, so they are extra special coming from a family there. The monograms are an added special touch too. They feel great and are the perfect gift! Thank you!"
"Exvellent quality with a prompt delivery"
"I was so impressed with both the speed of delivery and the quality of the scarves that I purchased. They will make fantastic Christmas presents and it was so easy to complete the order. Thank you so much!"
"Excellent service and extremely rapid and so cheerful! Bravo!"
"Ordered a recycled wool blanket. Fantastic product, superbly packaged and delivered quickly. I'd highly recommend these guys! Cheers"
"Soft, natural woolen blankets, beautifully presented in a box."
"I was disappointed with the colour and texture I had hoped for something finer in the weave and the colour was harsher than expected. So I have returned it for a refund. Sorry"
"The scarf I bought was exactely as described. Beautiful, warm and soft, I collected it from the studio within a day since I placed my order."
"Website is very clear and easy to use. Gifts ordered, dispatched promptly and received very quickly & text notification was very useful, so I'm very happy with the service. Had a quick look at the gifts which seem very soft but don't want to disturb the neat packaging; presentation is excellent. Very best wishes and thanks!"
"Very good service"
"Swift delivery. Lovely cosy blankets and beautifully packed. Thank you."
"Excellent choices for. Bed and wrap rug for wedding car.thankyou,also thick and good quality and reasonable price.Will be purchasing more.Thanks.mrs mPusey Leeds"
"Great blankets!"