The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Donna Okell
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Maryia Bashkis
A beautifully soft rug in gorgeous colours. This is a real quality product. The service received from your company was also excellent.
I ordered two scarves of the same pattern. One for myself and one for my darling husband. Both are absolutely beautiful! The wool is so soft that it really does remind me of cashmere. Also I love to knit with wool and I can tell you that the wool is just so perfect to the touch. I am so thrilled that I just ordered another one for myself and one for my sister!!! The quality of this product will keep me coming back for many years to come!
My scarf arrived quickly. It is absolutely gorgeous. Well made with top of the line materials. Would suggest to anyone in need of a beautiful functional scarf. It has been a fabulous addition to my winter walks.
I love my new blanket❤️❤️❤️❤️
I ordered a box for a lovely friends birthday. The choices of things to put in it were excellent (would have liked cashmere socks as well!!) it was delivered quite quickly and is beautifully packaged! I highly recommend it for a special gift.
Ordered a wonderful bundle for my mum's 60th Birthday including the embroidered scarf, cashmere socks and many other goodies. It was so easy to order through the website customising your hamper, everything arrived well ahead of time. Cannot recommend enough, much more personal than other more expensive hampers when you have the choice.
Beautifully soft and a perfect baby present
Hello Dominica,

Many thanks for your review.

Warm Regards!
This was my first time buying from the Tartan Blanket Co and they’ve exceeded my expectations. As the box was a gift for my parents who live in Poland, I had multiple problems with their local customs and DHL services. The Tartan Blanket staff assisted me with any queries and problems I’ve had and thanks to them, my parents were able to receive the box. The customer service is incredibly lovely and they’re efficient and pleasant. Will definitely continue shopping with them in the future!
Hello There,

Many thanks for this lovely review. We are so happy with it! This means a lot to our team.

We are always here to help our customers and it is amazing when we hear we have managed to exceed expectations
Loved my blanket. The colours are gorgeous. It was beautifully packed and the communication was excellent. The blanket scarf/knee blanket is such a good size.
Hello Michelle,

Many thanks for getting in touch with such a lovely review.

It means a lot to our team
Excellent service from TTBC from placing order to fast delivery .
Family in Sweden delighted with their Picnic Blanket.
Looking forward to many family picnics .
Beautiful product and packaging, would definitely buy again - and recommend.
I am delighted with my luxurious, decadent black blanket. Having my initials embroidered just adds to the indulgence.
Such a great way to give a whole room a lift! The blanket is super-soft and such pretty, warm colours: the bedroom is transformed by it. It'd look cosy on a sofa, too. Highly reccommended!
Hello Cressida,

Many thanks for taking the take to leave us a review. It means a lot to us.

I am sure your new room looks lovely and cosy!

Warm Regards
I ordered the Hamper as a gift to my parents who were having to isolate after being contacted by Trace and Protect. The customisation options on the hampers are fantastic, filled with quality products. The item was despatched promptly and received in no time. My parents loved it and I've definitely started off 2021 in their good books as a result! Thanks team.
Hello Darren,

What a lovely review :)

We are really glad to hear we have helped you and your parents to start this year so well :)

We are always here to help.

Warm Regards!
Très satisfaite de mon achat, qualité au rdv, jolie broderie, réception rapide.
Hello there,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review :) It means a lot to us.

Warm Regards!
The Tartan Blanket Co. provide an excellent service, their lovely woolly wares warm up even the coldest of days and make me feel cosy. Thank you to all.
Hello Brenda,

Many thanks for this lovely review
I'm so happy I purchased a scarf from The Tartan Blanket Co.! The scarf itself is beautiful and cozy--plus the perfect size. Shipping was incredibly quick, even to the United States! I'll definitely be a repeat customer!
Hello Alice,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review
The shipping was very steep, but my friend loved her gift.
Hello Lori,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us your review. It means a lot to us.

We are very happy to hear you love your gift.
Such a beautiful, high quality product. Kept my Christmas baby warm and snuggly in the cold weather and looked beautiful. Great service and speedy response to any queries- a lovely company to deal with.
Hello Francesca,

Thank you for your lovely review. It means a lot to us.
I love the company! I have ordered a few times (for Christmas present) and everyone was happy with it.
Hello Zoltan,

Thank you so much for such lovely words! We are very happy to have you as a customer.

Warm Regards