The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co made you happy

Christine Beedham
"I am so pleased with the beautiful tartan blankets, such good quality and vibrant colours. Even the packaging was beautiful which told me I had purchased something special. TBCo obviously care not only for their product and their customers but also for the environment."
Amanda Williams
"I just wished to say a big thank you really...After much deliberation and mind changing I finally settled on the Blanket Scarf in Auld Scotland Tartan, and I absolutely love it!❤️ We are getting married in Scotland in September so this is just incase it’s a wee bit chilly!🥶I could not fault the service I received, even a little message/enquiry on Instagram was replied to quickly and friendly. The packaging was beautiful too, all in all a lovely buying experience and I am already looking to buying more for our guests☺️ Thankyou x"
Vania Lobo
"I can’t stop buying blankets and scarves from The Tartan Blanket Co!! The quality is superb and they are deliciously warm. Highly recommended"
"The recycled wool blanket is for an 18th birthday present & is absolutely gorgeous! Customer service is incredibly friendly and helpful. A fabulous company to deal with. Highly recommended."
"Thrilled with the throw. I worried about the colour and rang customer service who were most helpful. When it arrived it was very close to that described on the web site, so really pleased. It has made the 'corner' of my sitting room just perfect and looks great. Really good customer service and communication. I am a very happy bunny! I will definitely be buying again from this company. Many thanks!"
"The blanket was dispatched immediately and arrived within a week. Truly great service as this is a gift for my daughters birthday. The blanket is unique and lovely."
"Excellent customer services from start to finish. I came across The Tartan Blanket Co by chance, but really glad I did. The quality of the recycled wool mix knee blankets purchased were as described, with the embroidery adding a personal touch. Look forward to handing out the blankets as gifts to family"
"The tartan throw is lovely, a bit thinner and lighter in weight than I expected, but as it is for someone in Florida, it does not need to be too warm. It came very quickly and was boxed nicely. Thank you."
"Very slick service and the blanket is beautiful."
"Thanks for the lovely baby Blanket! It is perfect for our “lovely” Dutch weather at the moment 😊"
"Sorry I can not write a review about my purchase as it has still not arrived. I will once it is received. Thank you"
"I love my scarf, I have been pleased with all my purchases."
"Beautiful and soft, I will buy here again 💯"
"we LOVE our blankets! Customer service is amazing and shipping to Australia was within a week. This little bit of tartan in our living space makes us feel at home away from home. THANKS!"
"Buying from the Tartan Blanket Co. was a really enjoyable experience. Dispatch was very fast and when I recieved my parcel, it was beautiful wrapped, with great attention to detail. I bough the Herringbone Picnic blanket, for a little treat to myself, but, it was so nicely presented, I would have had no issue giving it as a gift. The product itself is beautifully made. I highly recommend supporting them as an independent business, that put out premium quality products, with thought and care."
"Beautiful colours and great service"
"Fast service. They are lovely. Love the initials. A perfect gift."
"So delighted with this purchase! I needed a small throw for my new arm chair and this charcoal herringbone knee blanket fitted the bill perfectly. The tartan blanket company are a delight to deal with: speedy delivery, lovely packaging and email updates every step of the way. Would highly recommend."
"the blankets were lovely and very well received by the recipients. the packaging was very nice too. The Tartan Blanket Co. were great to deal with and acccomodating to our requests."
"I received a gorgeous cream lambswool scarf today, which is for my wedding day. The packaging is beautiful and the scarf itself feels so soft and high quality. Service excellent as always! Thank you so much!"
"My 97 year father was DELIGHTED with his tartan blanket which arrived today. It's exactly what he'd been looking for - just the RIGHT SIZE for him to manage and cosy enough to keep him warm as he sits and reads his books."
"I absolutely love The Tartan Blanket Co. It’s my go to for wedding gifts, birthday presents, picnic blankets, cosy knee blankets - great quality and choice of tartan / patterns. You know they will last a lifetime too."
"Lovely products that come beautifully folded and boxed. Perfect gift. The best thing is they are made in the United Kingdom - what's not to like!"
The Tartan Blanket Co is rated 4.92 based on 2,720 reviews