The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

Claire Sherratt
Charlotte Part
Anita Gracia Koeune
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 19th October 2020
High quality wool. Lovely colours. Would recommend and buy again.
Amazing colours and quality. Excellent service. Thankyou.
Excellent fast personal service and lovely quality items. An excellent shopping experience. Many thanks
First of all very impressed with the speed of delivery and the quality of the goods is excellent and value for money. The staff at your company were charming and could not be more helpful. I will be shopping again with you and
would strongly recommend you to friends and anyone who needs good value for money and quality.
Anne Bishop
Would review if I had my blanket still hasn’t arrived 23/10/20 waiting waiting
We already have multiple scarves and blankets, so decided to share the warmth by sending gift box to friends. Came incredibly fast, even with embroidery done, and friends were so surprised and happy to get a winter warmth gift box just as the colder weather sets in. They loved, loved, loved the beautiful heritage plaid blanket and the goodies it came with, so I ordered another gift box for another friend and another scarf and blanket for us!
I chanced across this website and was delighted that I had! In these current times, it is great to find a company that can deliver a gift of really lovely products - I especially liked that I could design my own gift box of products, and it was a very easy to navigate website. Jess from the company contacted me to check something from my online order which I really appreciated and she was very helpful. My friend was absolutely thrilled with this gift and how beautifully packaged it was. Excellent service and quality, many thanks!
My blanket arrived just in time for the beginning of cool nights here in Tennessee. I couldn’t be more pleased with it. The colors are exactly as seen on the website, and it’s very soft. It’s always a thrill to get something from the Royal Mail! I feel as if there actually is still a real world out there.
the service and delivery are perfect and super reliable! The product comes in a great packaging and the quality of scarves and blankets is amazing! Plus they are super friendly! :)
Definitely recommend!!
The scarf I received has been wonderfully collaborated with Zeena Shah. The quality is exceptional with super soft material and it arrived quickly and extremely well packed. I absolutely love it!
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
My blankets arrived quickly, were nicely packaged, and are just beautiful! We can't wait to use them.
Such great quality - recently bought a second scarf after wearing the first all winter!
Very pleased! Especially blanket is soft and comfy. 😊
I ordered the Zeena scarf on the day of pre launch and was really pleased to see that it shipped that exact same day ! Even if it was an international order with embroidery. So impressed !
It arrived very quickly, and the opening of the packaging was magical. Such attention to detail, the little shortbread, glorious lilac silk paper. And the scarf itself is amazing ! So soft and incredibly beautiful colors. Embroidery makes it so special. Thank you so much to the entire team !
I ordered 2 blankets for Christmas gifts. The craftsmanship is outstanding! I will order again!
Great service and the new family was very happy with their baby box. Would definitely recommend.
Love my picnic blanket! No issues with delivery
Beautiful blanket which I purchased for my daughters birthday - she loves it and it’s going to be put to good use immediately whilst she has a lovely cosy nap with her little boy 💕💙
Excellent quality, soft and comforting. Colour was not quite as expected so returned for alternative. Excellent service, prompt delivery and beautifully packed
Beautifully boxed, delivered quickly and looks even better in real life. Can't wait to get another one!
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.92 based on 4,833 reviews