The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

Read The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co made you happy
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Item and service, Lyndsay Tartan Knee Blanket is perfect for my 90 year old mum, because of dementia I had her name & birthday stitched in & it looks wonderful. It will also aid memory & the fringing will keep fidgety fingers busy. Am so delighted with this gift I keep returning to this site as these items make the best keepsakes with a personal touch. Well worth the money for quality. Also very versatile item and can be used as a heavier scarf, shoulder cape or bed/setee throw. Was concerned I’d chosen wrong Font for embroidery & customer services took a photo of finished item to reassure me. So helpful.
Bought myself a recycled wool blanket which was just what I had been looking for from a 3rd party shop. Was delighted to hear that your own shop had opened so Popped in last week to see the whole range. Have bought another blanket and two scarves for Xmas presents. Beautiful colours, great ethos, fab customer service and perfect gifts. Just hope that someone treats me!!
Very happy of your services ! Arrived on time and in a very nice boxe !
Everything was perfect and as promised! I love the quality, thank you!
Lovely, friendly website, as cosy and comforting as the gorgeous blankets on sale!!
Lovely colours, texture and quality. I originally was going to order one for my mother as she is a 'Wallace' but fell in love with several other blankets and so O treated myself to one and that's exactly what they were...a treat!
I ordered a couple of scarfs for presents and was so impressed with them I have ordered 2 more. Beautiful soft wool ,beautifully packed and speedy delivery Cannot praise The Tartan Blanket Co. Enough
fantastic quality
Addicted to blankets, surely not!! Easily done with the beautiful blankets and scarves from The Tartan Blanket Co. I love the blankets but the scarf I just received is a delight. Luxurious and warm, ideal for northern winters, I will certainly enjoy wearing it.
Gorgeous quality, would highly recommended this wonderful company.
We are very pleased with the blankets! Just perfect for extra warmth on the king-sized beds and also lovely to wrap around you when watching tv. Very good value for money, too. Thank you.
I bought a scarf as a gift for a friend, it came in a beautiful presentation box with tissue insert. The quality of the garment was exceptional my( friend )as was I cannot express the delight in the purchase. I would highly recommend The Tartan Blanket Company to anyone who appreciates quality.
Bought as Christmas gifts they arrived very quickly- beautifully wrapped and boxed and Iook very snuggly 😊
I am IN LOVE with my oversized scarf from The Tartan Blanket Co. I have worn it almost every day since and it is definitely a new staple for my winter wardrobe.
I received my blanket very quickly after ordering and was pleased about being kept up to date. The blanket itself is perfect, MacKellar tartan recycled wool. Cosy, classic,, and perfect with my furniture. A good experience shopping here, first time, and i would repeat.
Amazing beautiful scarf. Great delivery. Can’t wait for the recipient to open it this Christmas. Thank you!
Love The Tartan Blanket Co. Not only is the scarf perfect - but the packaging as well is fab. Such a great idea for a gift!
My baby blankets arrived very quickly - lovely, soft, and much more long lasting and sustainable than many baby gifts. Hope they'll be passed on to future babies in the family.
High quality scarves and blankets. Arrived quickly in lovely packaging.
Parcel arrived in Paris - slightly delayed by strike in France so I was a little anxious it had got lost. However arrived safely, beautifully packaged to delighted recipient. Great to find a Scottish company who can provide great goods and service. Thank you!
The Tartan Blanket Co is rated 4.92 based on 3,254 reviews