The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
4.9
Based on 6,573 reviews
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co. made you happy
Perfect experience. Wonderful product and service. Pet blanket recipient: “Hate cone of shame. Love blankie”
Hi Chris, thanks so much for giving us such a wonderful review (and for sending us the cutest photo!) I hope both you and your wee fur baby enjoy!! :)
I had an issue with my first order (some kind of plastic filament was sticking out), they were excellent with exchanging it. The replacement is great - it's soft and comforting. I had concerns about recycled wool being tough of scratchy ; in this blanket it is not. Would gladly buy again.
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 10th April 2022
Thank you so much for getting in touch and letting us sort your original order Sauj! We really appreciate it and I'm so glad we could get that sorted for you, so you have the perfect blanket to keep you cosy.
I order a blanket from here recently, it came really quick and nicely package. Good quality and can't wait to give it as a gift
Thank you so much for your lovely review Eve! I hope your recipient loves their gift!
Smells bad. This blanket smells like petrol. I washed it and it still smells, very off putting! Not very happy about it. Won't be using it! It looks nice, which is a shame.
Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and I'm so sorry that you are unhappy with your blanket! What you’re smelling is lanolin (or “wool wax”). It’s a natural oil sheep produce that give their wool that super important waterproofing property. We soak all of our recycled wool in vegetable oil to break it down before washing, but for some woolly blankets, the lanolin scent just happens to hang around a bit longer. Our Recycled Wool can be popped in the washing machine on a cool wool wash at 30c so it might be worth giving this a try if airing doesn't seem to help and this should get things freshened up for you. Please pop us an email at hello@tartanblanketco.com and we'd love to help you out more!
Phenomenal customer service. I was helped by Becca who was so compassionate and helpful, and I can’t describe how grateful I am for her excellent customer service. The blanket I purchased was a gift, and it was very well received. I would absolutely buy from The Tartan Blanket Co again… and again, and again!
Excellent quality product and service thank you
Thank you so much for the lovely review Kathy!
Excellent gifts!! My husband and I gave scarfs, blankets and a picnic blanket as gifts this Christmas. What a HIT!! Everyone loved the quality and the company’s story and mission statement. Thank you everyone who contributed to the production of these products! Shipping was quick and informed. We will not hesitate to give any of these products as gifts.
Hello Eleanor, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a fab review! So amazing to hear that your gifts were such a hit at Christmas, so lovely to hear that we could be a wee part of such a special occasion! Thank you so much and stay colsie
Outstanding customer care. Beyond prompt. I ordered early week and received my order by week's end. I have already ordered two more times. The products are a great value and exceptional in quality. I even sent some as a gift. Will be a loyal customer for sure.
Hello Darlene, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Wow thank you so much for your kind words, so lovely to hear that you had such a positive time shopping with us, hopefully we'll see you pop back again for more soon
I have ordered from TBCo 7 times now and they have never disappointed me. The blankets are packed up beautifully, posted quickly and loved daily! Thank you for provide img such a beautiful service and creating something sustainable (and soft!). ✨🤍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Hi Han, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review! So fantastic to hear that you are such a big TBCo. fan, so lovely to hear such amazing feedback - thank you so much! :)
LOVE the recycled wool blankets. They are absolutely gorgeous and so so cozy! Literally getting everyone I know one for gifts!
Thank you so much for such a lovely review Jillian and for coming back to us for all your gifting!
Ordered some blankets for my kids in the sale, which were stunning, and a blanket and a matching dog blanket with embroidery as a gift, which arrived very fast and beautifully wrapped. Now seriously considering a king size blanket for myself! Does anyone know how they hold up over time? Hoping they last years and years.
Thank you so much for your lovely review! Our gorgeous blankets last really well and can even become a lovely family heirloom to treasure forever.
Really knowledgeable staff, wanted a special gift for a family member and found it here, pure quality blanket with accessories, beautifully packaged and loved by recipient. So so happy. Would recommend to anyone!
Hi Holly, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! Amazing to hear that your friend loved their special gift - I'm sure they will treasure it for years to come! Hopefully we'll see you pop back again soon ;)
I recently bought two baby blankets in the Mackellar tartan as gifts for newborns and were thrilled with them. Beautifully soft, perfect presents and both were very well received by babies and parents alike! Thank you.
Hi Kate, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a fab review! So happy to hear that your friends loved their baby blanket gifts - hopefully they will be treasured for years to come
Georgeous Antique Buchanon blanket [also Blue Buchanon from sale] Delivery perfect. Colours similar to photos .Texture soft but firm. Recommend highly
Dried Flower Winter Mini Bunch Flowers were nice but much smaller than expected (even taking into account the 20cm height description). Certainly feel they were expensive, if not overpriced for what was received which was disappointing as they were for a gift. Item was well packed and promptly delivered but would think twice about ordering again unfortunately.
Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate any and all feedback! I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the Dried Flower Winter Mini Bunch that you received. We do put all the sizing details on the website but I'm so sorry that you were disappointed in the item - especially as this was a special gift for a friend. We will definitely pass this on to our team and look into this further for you. If you need a hand with anything else in the meantime please do reach out to hello@tartanblanketco.com and we'll help you out in any way we can :)
I bought a gift box as a Christmas present for a family member. The quality of the blanket is outstanding, presented very well. I received the order in 48 hours with delivery updates by sms and email. The mug was sadly chipped despite being packaged well and the customer service I received to resolve this was absolutely fantastic. I couldn't recommend highly enough.
HORRIBLE customer service. Paid almost $1,000 for blankets that STILL have not arrived, over A WEEK after they were promised. When called, they will tell you it will be there today, and it won't. They want your business so lie about when they can have your items to you. Find another provider.
Hello Andrew So very sorry that you feel this way, we thought we had been most friendly and helpful and given as much information as possible so it makes me sad that you didn't think that. I will say that we did not at any point lie to you about the situation nor were guaranteed delivery dates given - we only shared the delivery timescales the courier said they would deliver. The delay was with the courier as you were aware as you said you had spoken with them yourself and is so frustrating for us as we have no control at all over the delivery, but such delays mean ultimately we have let you down. I have sent you an email today as following an investigation the courier has informed us that the package was due for delivery as expected and would have been with you on 24th December in time for Christmas but you had contacted them and changed the delivery address to a completely different state, which takes up to 48 hours for them to effect, and with the holidays there were further delays. Your package is now on the way to the new address you gave them so it should be with you in a couple of days. I am sorry that you felt so badly during this experience and hope that we have the opportunity to see you again in the future and change your opinion.
Shocking in the extreme to charge EIGHTEEN POUNDS for a bunch of dried grass. It was a present from my son who is ignorant of this dreadful offering of course and I would never let him know how he has been ripped off.
Hello Stephanie Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts - we are so very sorry that you feel this way. I've spoken with you both over the phone and via email so I know this is now resolved but appreciate you taking the time to write a review - hopefully we've been able to explain things.
Cannot recommend highly enough. I ordered a gift box for a family members Christmas present, it was delivered within 48 hours and the products are all to the highest quality and packaged so beautifully. So impressed to the point that I`ve gone back on and ordered another one for another family member.
Dear Tartan Blanket Co., Yes it makes me very happy to find a woolen company which sources this priceless material by sustainable means at the right price, this should be 2nd nature by now, this IS the future standard to follow. Congratulations! Yours sincerely, Mrs. S. M. Lodge
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.91 based on 6,573 reviews