The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

ANNIE MENDOZA
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
"Desiree Markham"
More Photos & Videos
Delighted. Soft lambs wool tartan throws for my new shepherds hut. These have added luxury and such style for me and my sheep ! 🤗. Love them... and the throws Photo coming
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Arrived so quickly and great quality. My mum was over the moon with this gift box. Thank you.
We ordered a TBCo. picnic blanket to celebrate our 'should-be wedding' date during the 'Rona situation. I spent ages researching the right blanket and absolutely loved the recycled aspect of TBCo. It arrived pretty quickly, was beautifully packaged and honestly well worth every penny. We ended up setting up by a lake - the waterproof lining kept the blanket completely dry and the blanket itself was soft and definitely high quality. We absolutely love it and will hopefully be using it long into our future! If we'd had more time, we would have definitely opted for personalisation, but it was amazing nonetheless.
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 25th September 2020
I ordered the most beautiful lambswool scarf from the new Origins collection and absolutely love it! It's luxuriously soft and the colour is just perfect. Delighted to see 2% of my purchase will go to The Tartan Blanket Co's positive impact initiative.
I bought my husband a Mackenzie tartan knee blanket for our 7th wedding anniversary (wool). The quality was great and the personalisation is what really made this a great gift. My husband loved it. Thank you
Hi ,

I was very disappointed that my gift box arrived with a rip down the front ..must have been used before ..as don’t believe this could have happened in transit . This is a gift for someone -so I can’t comment on the product .
Oh dear! I'm so sorry about that. We wouldn't of sent a damaged box so I'm not quite sure how that would of happened!

Not to worry. I've spoken to our warehouse team and asked them to get a replacement box sent out to you ASAP. We want to make sure your gift is perfect!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and let us know. If you ever have any issues or questions please feel free to get in touch as we'd love to sort them out.
I just received my order today!! I was so excited, everything was cute and the packaging as well! I can’t wait to use my knee blanket!! Now to wait for the weather to cool a wee bit more!!
Beautiful colours and Phyllis ( Frenchie) loves it.
Excellent quality wish I’d added her name 😊
Ordered it has a gift for my Mother,She loved it! Very fast and efficient delivery I would highly recommend and will definitely purchase again in the Future
Love your recycled wool blankets!! I live in California and they are a lovely reminder of home. I have bought them as gifts for friends and family. My dog also loves his monogrammed pet blanket. Your gift boxes bring so much joy to the recipient. Great products and tremendous value for the price, excellent customer service. I will continue to be a regular customer for years to come!
Very Nice Blanket
Beautiful quality at a very good price.
I have always been very pleased with the high quality of the items I have purchased. The service and packaging is first class. Highly recommended, thank you.
Lovely scarf nicely packed with also purchased marshmallows and marshmallow burner. Great present! Friendly contact.
Received my lovely tartan blanket in super quick time. Colours are fantastic very deep and brings the feeling of autumn just what I wanted for my decor. Will not hesitate to order again
Blanket came in good time and it is such good quality. Soft and thick and the embroidery looks great. The packaging was exquisite. Honestly didn’t expect such a Beautifully wrapped and boxed item. Really high end quality product.
The blanket is so soft that my boyfriend (who usually hates anything made out of wool) is always wrapped in it. The color is amazing and fits perfectly in my living room :)
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
Gorgeous! I will definitely purchase with The Tartan Blanket Co. again.
I live in Switzerland and loved the idea of a tartan blanket for a baby boy. The package arrived quickly and the blanket, monogrammed, is very soft. The book and toys were an added attraction.
Due to other travels I haven't been able to visit Scotland in a few years. When I saw this company and their wonderful mission I jumped on the chance to order a box as a house warming gift to myself and my husband. It was lovingly and sustainably packed, the wool is gorgeous and excellent quality, and we'll enjoy the treats we picked out. I look forward to gifting future boxes to others!
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.92 based on 4,516 reviews