The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Jacki Mactaggart
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Catherine Somerville Tyler
I ordered one of the gift boxes for my Godson. The blanket was absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend to family and friends. Delivery was also very fast. Thank you!
I bought it for my sister, she's delighted with it. Thank you
Great service and great quality
Amazing! I have been looking at this scarf since Christmas and it was out of stock. Got an email telling me it was back in stock and within three days I was able to wear the item. It is so sofat and warm - I love it. The quality of goods from tartan blanket company are excellent. I received an embroided blanket for my birthday in December and have been hooked on your products ever since.
Hello Michaela, What an amazing review! We are so happy to with it! If you have been waiting since Christmas - I am sure it is because the scarf was just meant to yours
Ordered a knee blanket for my mother-in-laws 94th birthday. It arrived really quickly and was beautifully packaged. It is so soft and light and she is so pleased with it that I could only highly recommend it. Thank you!
Hello Mary, Many thanks for your review and for sharing your experience with us! It is lovely to hear from you :) Warm Regards
Lambs wood Blanket In Harris ancient is fantastic.Not heavy . I want to give them to all the family. Thank you. Nancy Mc Cloud
Hello Nancy, What a fantastic review
It was a wonderful surprise when you actually contacted me to let me know the blanket was back in stock. Even better when it was delivered , beautifully packaged ,within days.
Hello Marion, Many thanks for your review and for sharing your experience with us. This means a lot to our team! We are delighted to hear you finally have the blanket your were looking for
I bought 6 blankets for chilly evenings in the garden which I am having monogrammed. I Love the blankets they are exactly the colour I expected from the images on the website and are remarkably soft.
Hello Billy, What a great review! Many thanks for taking the time to write about us and sharing your experience. This means a lot to our team. And yes! You are right! Our blankets are very soft indeed. We just can't live without it ;) Warm Regards
I’m delighted with the three scarfs I bought for my children!
Hello there, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! This means a lot to us! We are very happy to hear you like every scarf! Warm Regards
Although I have had to wait some time for new stocks to arrive, the service received from The Tartan Blanket Co has been exceptional and the quality of the blankets is outstanding.
Thank you so much for your lovely review Neil! I'm glad to hear your blankets were worth the wait!
This is the third scarf I have bought, beautiful quality and excellent customer service from TTBc.
Thank you so much for leaving a review! It's so lovely to hear this is your third time shopping with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future :).
I ordered this blanket for my daughter for her birthday. She absolutely loves the blanket. She sent me a picture and it looks beautiful. Thank you for sending me a notice the item was back in stock. From the time I ordered it to the delivery was very quick. I do not live in Scotland. My daughter is fortunate to be living in the beautiful city of Edinburgh, but I love everything about this beautiful country. The Blanket is a great keepsake which will bring all kinds of fantastic memories. Thank you kindly, Diana
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review Diana! We really appreciate your kind words. I'm so glad to hear your daughter loved her special birthday gift, I'm sure she will be able to treasure it forever.
Absolutely amazing!
Thank you for your review!
Beautiful products!
Thank you for your review!
Lovely product and lovely packaging. I've bought a number of TBC gifts for people and they've always said how impressed and happy they were. Perfect mum and baby presents. I bought the lilac block check oversized scarf this time for myself and I'm completely in love with it. Now I just need TBC to agree to make a picnic blanket in the same pattern and colour so that I can have it through all seasons :O)
Thank you for your review Dominique! It's so great to hear you keep coming back to us, thank you so much for continuing to shop with us! We will certainly pass your feedback onto our design team for consideration in our future collections :).
I bought a recycled wool picnic blanket with leather handles for my niece's special 30th birthday. It was sent directly to her so I did not see it myself but the recipient was absolutely delighted with her present. It arrived ahead of schedule and at the ordering stage i was able to mark it as a gift, therefore the invoice was not included in the package. I would definitely recommend this company and would use them again. I particularly like the fact that the blanket is mostly recycled wool. Thank you!
Thank you for your feedback Eliana! What a thoughtful gift for such a special birthday! I'm so glad your niece loved her gift :).
Very pleased with the scarf and other things. Would use again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review James, it really means the world to us :)!
I absolutely love my scarf. It’s so beautifully made, the colours are so gentle- timeless but still unique. It’s so soft and the blanket size is just right. I was worried it might be too big but it isn’t- I can wrap it as a normal scarf or drape it around me like a big hug. I have now dropped heavy hints about a lambswool blanket for my birthday!
What a lovely hug made of wool :)! I hope your hints work and you can receive a nice new gift for yourself. Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
Ordered a personalized box for my mom and couldn't be happier! Lovely items, presentation and super fast shipping to Canada! Highly recommend and will definitely order again! Thank you, Tartan Blanket Co. 👍👍
Thank you so much for such a lovely review! I'm so happy to hear your Mom loved her gift
I ordered a fabulous mustard coloured lambs wool oversized scarf which I received only a few days after ordering. The scarf is super soft and looks great. Would definitely recommend!
I'm so glad to hear you love your new scarf and that it arrived so quickly! Thank you so much for your review.
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.92 based on 6,524 reviews