The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

Read The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co made you happy
Very good product! My scarf is beautifully made and very soft, I already received some compliments because of it :-)
Top quality items, including the recycled wool, knee blanket. Soft, snuggly, warm and comfortable. Fast delivery and all in recyclable materials, no plastic. Excellent company, highly recommended.
Wonderful blanket that looks and feels great. I am going to buy another.
I received a tartan blanket as a gift at Xmas. I was very impressed with the quality and look. As a result I bought one recently as a gift for someone else
Beautiful blanket, so soft and the colours so subtle - perfect, I will definitely be buying more!
Love the scarf! I ordered a navy blue scarf for my partner and he loves it. Though, i have to say, the label with the branding is a little bit too large in my opinion. The scarf was nicely wrapped and ready to be gifted for Valentines. Thank you!
Gorgeous wool blanket perfect for our nursery. So happy with the quality and colour. Thank you!!
Excellent quality gent's scarf. Beautifully woven soft wool in lovely colours. The recipient of this gift was delighted with it! Thank you.
I love my new blanket scarf. Its so well made, super soft and cosy. Ordering was easy and delivery was prompt.
Beautiful product in gorgeous box with tissue paper . Arrived on time and was a lovely box to open with excellent product inside .
A gorgeous, soft and luxurious scarf, I have received many comments about it and I've only worn it twice so far!
wunderschöne decken, gute qualität, guter preis, schnelle lieferung.
Thank you for an excellent service. Delighted with my two beautiful matching blankets which I am using as curtains (clips and rings) for two same size windows in my bedroom. They look great.
My large Thomson check scarf arrived beautifully packaged in fully recyclable materials. It is exactly what I wanted, soft and snugly and big enough to keep out the chill on a winter's day. Five stars on quality and customer service. I shall order again soon
Excellent service and superb packaging. The two knee rugs I purchased in Rust look great on the back of our sofa with reclining seats, I would have preferred lambs wool but the colour I needed was only available in the recycled version which at the moment is slightly stiff to feel but which I hope will soften on washing.
I love everything I have gotten from the tartan blanket co. The scarf and the blankets are so soft. My blanket is so cozy that my six year old decided he wanted one of his own instead of a toy for his birthday! He will be so excited when he opens it. I just can not recommend these products enough and on top of being soft the colors are just beautiful!
Happy with the blanket scarves. Not so happy paying V.A.T and import tax to Canada.
Gorgeous items with lovely presentation.
We ordered some recycled wool blankets to use for our BandB business. We were truly impressed by the quality of service, the promptness of delivery, the excellent packaging and presentation of the products. Congratulations and thank you. We are delighted with the blankets and they make the rooms really stunning. Totally delighted.
Have ordered a few items from TBco and been really impressed with speed from order date to delivery. Blankets and scarves are super lovely- cosy and warm. Would highly recommend TBco for presents for friends and for yourself!
The Tartan Blanket Co is rated 4.92 based on 3,566 reviews