The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
4.9
Based on 6,574 reviews
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co. made you happy
So in love with these blankets… I own three! Highly recommend!!!
What amazing feedback!! We love what we do so to hear your comments means the world to us!! Thank you!
Perfect experience. Wonderful product and service. Pet blanket recipient: “Hate cone of shame. Love blankie”
Hi Chris, thanks so much for giving us such a wonderful review (and for sending us the cutest photo!) I hope both you and your wee fur baby enjoy!! :)
I had an issue with my first order (some kind of plastic filament was sticking out), they were excellent with exchanging it. The replacement is great - it's soft and comforting. I had concerns about recycled wool being tough of scratchy ; in this blanket it is not. Would gladly buy again.
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 10th April 2022
Thank you so much for getting in touch and letting us sort your original order Sauj! We really appreciate it and I'm so glad we could get that sorted for you, so you have the perfect blanket to keep you cosy.
I order a blanket from here recently, it came really quick and nicely package. Good quality and can't wait to give it as a gift
Thank you so much for your lovely review Eve! I hope your recipient loves their gift!
Phenomenal customer service. I was helped by Becca who was so compassionate and helpful, and I can’t describe how grateful I am for her excellent customer service. The blanket I purchased was a gift, and it was very well received. I would absolutely buy from The Tartan Blanket Co again… and again, and again!
Excellent quality product and service thank you
Thank you so much for the lovely review Kathy!
Excellent gifts!! My husband and I gave scarfs, blankets and a picnic blanket as gifts this Christmas. What a HIT!! Everyone loved the quality and the company’s story and mission statement. Thank you everyone who contributed to the production of these products! Shipping was quick and informed. We will not hesitate to give any of these products as gifts.
Hello Eleanor, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a fab review! So amazing to hear that your gifts were such a hit at Christmas, so lovely to hear that we could be a wee part of such a special occasion! Thank you so much and stay colsie
Outstanding customer care. Beyond prompt. I ordered early week and received my order by week's end. I have already ordered two more times. The products are a great value and exceptional in quality. I even sent some as a gift. Will be a loyal customer for sure.
Hello Darlene, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Wow thank you so much for your kind words, so lovely to hear that you had such a positive time shopping with us, hopefully we'll see you pop back again for more soon
I have ordered from TBCo 7 times now and they have never disappointed me. The blankets are packed up beautifully, posted quickly and loved daily! Thank you for provide img such a beautiful service and creating something sustainable (and soft!). ✨🤍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Hi Han, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review! So fantastic to hear that you are such a big TBCo. fan, so lovely to hear such amazing feedback - thank you so much! :)
LOVE the recycled wool blankets. They are absolutely gorgeous and so so cozy! Literally getting everyone I know one for gifts!
Thank you so much for such a lovely review Jillian and for coming back to us for all your gifting!
Ordered some blankets for my kids in the sale, which were stunning, and a blanket and a matching dog blanket with embroidery as a gift, which arrived very fast and beautifully wrapped. Now seriously considering a king size blanket for myself! Does anyone know how they hold up over time? Hoping they last years and years.
Thank you so much for your lovely review! Our gorgeous blankets last really well and can even become a lovely family heirloom to treasure forever.
Really knowledgeable staff, wanted a special gift for a family member and found it here, pure quality blanket with accessories, beautifully packaged and loved by recipient. So so happy. Would recommend to anyone!
Hi Holly, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! Amazing to hear that your friend loved their special gift - I'm sure they will treasure it for years to come! Hopefully we'll see you pop back again soon ;)
I recently bought two baby blankets in the Mackellar tartan as gifts for newborns and were thrilled with them. Beautifully soft, perfect presents and both were very well received by babies and parents alike! Thank you.
Hi Kate, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a fab review! So happy to hear that your friends loved their baby blanket gifts - hopefully they will be treasured for years to come
Georgeous Antique Buchanon blanket [also Blue Buchanon from sale] Delivery perfect. Colours similar to photos .Texture soft but firm. Recommend highly
I bought a gift box as a Christmas present for a family member. The quality of the blanket is outstanding, presented very well. I received the order in 48 hours with delivery updates by sms and email. The mug was sadly chipped despite being packaged well and the customer service I received to resolve this was absolutely fantastic. I couldn't recommend highly enough.
Cannot recommend highly enough. I ordered a gift box for a family members Christmas present, it was delivered within 48 hours and the products are all to the highest quality and packaged so beautifully. So impressed to the point that I`ve gone back on and ordered another one for another family member.
Dear Tartan Blanket Co., Yes it makes me very happy to find a woolen company which sources this priceless material by sustainable means at the right price, this should be 2nd nature by now, this IS the future standard to follow. Congratulations! Yours sincerely, Mrs. S. M. Lodge
I got the Mackellar lambs wool blanket for Christmas a year ago — I literally use it everyday. I love the neutral colors of the Mackellar tartan. The blanket is so soft. Even my kitty loves it!
Will 100% be ordering off them again. The scarf I ordered came very quickly and was absolutely gorgeous. The box is so nicely decorated and is perfect as a present. Love it
I just wanted to say how delighted I was with the Tartan Blanket Co. I ordered a Lambswool scarf (with embroidered message & note) last Friday for my friend in the US, I was notified on Mon that it was on its way and then received another email on Tue to let me know it had been delivered!! I was so shocked at the speed, I called my friend to check, As you can see she was absolutely delighted! I can’t thank you enough for the incredible service, beautiful packaging and the gorgeous quality of the product! 😀
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.91 based on 6,574 reviews