The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Dominika Dolezalova
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Annie Flitcroft
I’m sorry but the blanket is much darker than on your website pictures and I’m disappointed. I did not re order because there wasn’t a brighter one in the Kingsize. The size is perfect.
I cannot rate it.
Thanks for your feedback Viv, although we're sorry to hear that the blanket wasn't quite the colour you expected. We do try and photograph our blankets as true to life as possible so we will certainly pass on this feedback to the photography team.

Please pop us an email if there's anything else we can do to help.
Would review if I had my blanket still hasn’t arrived 23/10/20 waiting waiting
Hello Elizabeth,

I am really sorry to hear you've not received your package yet. I have contacted you directly with updates on your order, so please feel free to get in contact with me in response to my email.

Mariana
Why ask for a review long before I've received the product? I am still waiting for the product.
No idea where my Fraser Hunting Tartan knee blanket is. Said to have left England several days ago. Tracking not working. Anthony Kevin, Canberra.
Hi Anthony

Sorry to hear you've not received your package yet. You're welcome to contact us directly with any concerns you have.

The global pandemic has seen a huge decrease in international flights along with increases in the volume of mail being sent and staff shortages with shipping companies. Unfortunately these symptoms together mean that some services are seeing delays longer than normal.

I've seen this in particular with packages to Australia.

So far we are not seeing an increase in the number of lost packages, they are just taking longer than we'd expect to arrive.

Normally we would expect Airmail to Europe to be 3-5 days and to the rest of the world 6-7 working days. In the last couple of weeks we've seen tracked packages show no updates for 3-4 weeks and then popup in the system and be delivered a few days later. It seems like the delays are mainly moving between countries.

Your package was shipped on 5th May and with the current circumstances as mentioned I'm afraid the delays are not unusual at the moment.

Experience over the last few weeks is that packages are arriving - they are just taking longer than usual, understandable considering the worldwide pandemic, so I'm confident your package will arrive, just a little later than expected.

Royal Mail have informed us that under normal circumstances (pre-pandemic) 25 business days should be allowed before considering there may be an issue with delivery, so have suggested in any case this time frame should be allowed.

I appreciate its really frustrating especially when you're looking forward to a package arriving - COVID-19 is having such an impact to everyone in so many ways.

Please do reach out and keep in touch. In the meantime stay safe and well.

Louise
I wanted to buy a blanket for my son's single bed as It is a bit chilly during the night time.I was expecting more of a blanket It is quite small and I did't want to go through all the returning trouble so instead I decided to keep it for myself as a throw.
Hello Nese
Sorry to hear you were disappointed with the size of the blanket. I see that you ordered a knee blanket and we do share the dimensions of the blanket next to the product which we hope would avoid any confusion over the size.

We do offer free returns in the UK within 60 days so if you'd still like to return it you are most welcome to, although it sounds like its found another purpose in keeping you colsie.

Please feel free to contact me at hello@tartanblanketco.com if you want to discuss further.
Louise
Really disappointed my hibernation package still hasn't arrived
Hey Sophie,

Really sorry to hear that. I know it's frustrating when you're waiting for something that is taking longer than expected.

I can confirm your order was shipped last Wednesday and free delivery is normally 2-3 working days. Friday/Monday were Easter Bank holidays so today is the third working day since dispatch. Unfortunately due to the global pandemic we're seeing some items taking a little bit longer than normal as postal services have increased demand and reduced workforces. Whilst we're working hard to stay open and get everyone's orders out on time, things are a little bit slower than they normally would be. We also offer next day delivery for more urgent items and would've upgraded your order for free had we known before we shipped it.

Fingers crossed it turns up soon and please let me know if we can do anything to help.

Fergus
Totally different colours then in picture. Way too late to change now since xmass is next week.
It looks like an old blanket unfortunately - matted not soft
The blanket I received is not what the picture showed on your website.. I am trying to return this product.
Hello Valerie

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for TBCo.

I can see we have received a few emails for you over the weekend my colleague, Jess, has replied earlier this morning.

I am a little disappointed to see you have given us a 1 start review without giving us the chance to sort this out for you.

I hope you have received Jess' email and that you can reconsider your review.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Maya
Shipping to the US takes more than three weeks. My friend still waiting for the package.
Hello There

Thanks for taking the time to write your review.

I am a little disappointed to see you have give us a 1 start review without giving us a chance to respond to your email.

I hope this is something you can reconsider and that your friends parcel arrives very soon.

Maya
I ordered 6 pink checked baby blankets , and you sent me MAVUE?
Hello Barbara

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am sad that its a bad one.

As we have been chatting on email, you know that when it seems we've made a mistake we look to get it fixed straight away and had been working on that for you.

However we received the returned blankets and they are the correct blankets that you ordered.

We do make every effort to ensure that images displayed on our website are as accurate as possible but cannot guarantee an exact match to the product as displayed on your screen.

I'm sorry that the colour was different to what you were expecting and I've sent you an email with options for next steps to get this settled for you.

Louise
I have not received my order as yet
We are sorry to hear this Janith. Your order came in on the 14th November and was dispatched the same day which is super speedy from our warehouse team.

It left us with Royal Mail Airmail which is an untracked service and usually takes 5-7 working days. However, we have been made aware by Royal Mail that parcels coming from the UK are taking a little longer than usual to get through customs. I'm unsure why this is the case, it probably won't help that it is coming up to Christmas. Royal Mail allow 25 working days to reach you.

If it isn't with you by the end of next week please let me know.

Have a lovely day and any other questions please just ask, I'll be delighted to help.
The color on the blanket did not look like the one on the website. Second one I ordered to replace did not arrive in time for me to receive it and use.
What a shame it wasn't quite right for you. We try our best to make the pictures accurate and occasionally it doesn't quite look right on your screen (NB it will for most). Always happy to give advice on colours if unsure. I see we upgraded your shipping to the fastest option. Unfortunately given it's the Highlands this worked against us. It's always a shame when your trying your best to help and it doesn't quite go right. So sorry to have caused any problems. I see Sam is looking after you for a refund and return. Let us know if we can be of more help ~Rachel
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.92 based on 4,870 reviews