The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
4.9
Based on 6,574 reviews
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co. made you happy
Because of their stellar companies values and customer service, the Tartan Blanket Co. has become my "go-to" when I want to send a thoughtful gift to practically anyone I care about. Based on my own (albeit arbitrary) experience(s) with the Tartan Blanket Co., I would recommend them without hesitation. I honestly cannot speak highly enough about this company. I am a dual national of the United States and a country in the European Union. I reside in the United Kingdom. I have sent gift boxes from The Tartan Blanket Co. to friends and family in the USA, UK, and the EU. All arrived promptly. All recipients have enjoyed their gifts. After gifting so many blankets to others, I purchased a total of 4 Pet Blankets for my Scottish Terrier. 2 are Recycled Wool Pet Blankets (one is pictured here, in this review, along with the Scottie himself) and 2 are Rescued Recycled Wool Pet Blankets. I put the Rescued Recycled Wool Pet Blankets in my Scottie's dog beds, the regular Recycled Wool Pet Blankets goes on the human bed my Scottie is allowed on. My Scottie genuinely seems to love them all. As an owner, I appreciated the fact that I could embroider the blankets with his name and birth date (which I chose to do for two of the four). I was so impressed with their pet products that I recently purchased a Lambswool Knee Blanket for me, so I can finally have a Tartan Blanket Co. product of my own!
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 27th October 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review Amanda! What a lucky little Scottie dog with all of their lovely blankets. I'm so glad to hear you have finally managed to treat yourself to your very own blanket after treating so many others to their gifts. I hope this keeps you snuggly and cosy all winter.
Shocking in the extreme to charge EIGHTEEN POUNDS for a bunch of dried grass. It was a present from my son who is ignorant of this dreadful offering of course and I would never let him know how he has been ripped off.
Hello Stephanie Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts - we are so very sorry that you feel this way. I've spoken with you both over the phone and via email so I know this is now resolved but appreciate you taking the time to write a review - hopefully we've been able to explain things.
I absolutely love my oversized scarf. The product is of high quality, it has a beautiful design, and looks exactly as the advertised product online, including the colors. It was packaged with care and I received delivery of it in the United States extremely fast. I will definitely sing your praises with friends and family and look forward to my next wool purchase.
HORRIBLE customer service. Paid almost $1,000 for blankets that STILL have not arrived, over A WEEK after they were promised. When called, they will tell you it will be there today, and it won't. They want your business so lie about when they can have your items to you. Find another provider.
Hello Andrew So very sorry that you feel this way, we thought we had been most friendly and helpful and given as much information as possible so it makes me sad that you didn't think that. I will say that we did not at any point lie to you about the situation nor were guaranteed delivery dates given - we only shared the delivery timescales the courier said they would deliver. The delay was with the courier as you were aware as you said you had spoken with them yourself and is so frustrating for us as we have no control at all over the delivery, but such delays mean ultimately we have let you down. I have sent you an email today as following an investigation the courier has informed us that the package was due for delivery as expected and would have been with you on 24th December in time for Christmas but you had contacted them and changed the delivery address to a completely different state, which takes up to 48 hours for them to effect, and with the holidays there were further delays. Your package is now on the way to the new address you gave them so it should be with you in a couple of days. I am sorry that you felt so badly during this experience and hope that we have the opportunity to see you again in the future and change your opinion.
What was all the hype about your Magpie launch? I went online for both launch dates at exactly the time said and picked up the green check board scarf only to be thrown out after entering my details. What a load of marketing nonsense. I don't think you had any stock to sell just a PR stunt. Same thing happened to my daughter. We registered as you asked us to do. I think it is silly and counter-productive as has really put me off using your company again. If your having problems getting things from China perhaps you need to think about sourcing from UK and help save the planet in the process (probably off-set your customer funded charity campaign which you take the credit for championing in a more transparent, honest way). You sent me an e-mail asking me to complete my purchase, so thought perhaps technical problem your end but clearly not as page non-responsive and cart emptied by yourselves. No telephone number to contact anyone. Replied to your email but no response so guess one of those automated numbers. Basically maximising your profit with zero customer service. I know times are hard but don't think the answer is to cut staff to the bone. It takes a long time to build a brand and no time lose it. Stop treating customers as if your doing them a favour letting them buy your products. Sorry for the rant but so tired of stupid media manipulation.
Hi there! We're so sorry for this frustrating experience! The collaboration was far more popular than we anticipated, to the point it gave some a less than pleasant customer experience, and we absolutely apologise for that. Our web store doesn’t allow for items to be reserved when added to cart, only once payment is complete, and due to the traffic rush, there were unfortunately many who didn’t get the scarf they were after. Your feedback is very important to us, as we’ve based our company around finding suppliers who champion sustainability and donating 2% of our annual revenue to positive impact charities. We always aim to respond to all customer messages as quickly as possible so I'm really sorry if we didn't get back to you as quickly as expected. We did have a busier than usual day so may still be catching up on some messages - I'm sorry if you felt that we were ignoring you please rest assured that absolutely isn't the case! Thank you so much for your patience, as each collaboration is an experiment and we never quite know how they will go and what kind of demand they will have. Again, we're so sorry your experience was less than pleasant and hope you know this was never our intent.
I had an issue with my first order (some kind of plastic filament was sticking out), they were excellent with exchanging it. The replacement is great - it's soft and comforting. I had concerns about recycled wool being tough of scratchy ; in this blanket it is not. Would gladly buy again.
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 10th April 2022
Thank you so much for getting in touch and letting us sort your original order Sauj! We really appreciate it and I'm so glad we could get that sorted for you, so you have the perfect blanket to keep you cosy.
I bought a gift box as a Christmas present for a family member. The quality of the blanket is outstanding, presented very well. I received the order in 48 hours with delivery updates by sms and email. The mug was sadly chipped despite being packaged well and the customer service I received to resolve this was absolutely fantastic. I couldn't recommend highly enough.
Cannot recommend highly enough. I ordered a gift box for a family members Christmas present, it was delivered within 48 hours and the products are all to the highest quality and packaged so beautifully. So impressed to the point that I`ve gone back on and ordered another one for another family member.
These blankets are amazing! Sooo soft, more like what you might expect of cashmere rather than the itchy lambs wool I grew up with. So you get a softness similar to cashmere without the hefty price tag. I now have two full sized lambs wool blankets, four lap blankets, and a recycled wool picnic blanket. The lap blankets are the perfect size to use while watching tv while the full sized go at the end of the beds (perfect for napping, even in summer.) Each item is well made (no fraying,) and the colors are as pictured. The parcels are easily tracked to the US and arrive on or before the estimated delivery date. (Most recent order was placed on Thursday, expected the following Tuesday, but arrived a day early.) The items come wrapped and boxed with care. (The packaging is really nice.) The only negative feedback I have is that the lap blanket I have used the most/had the longest has some pilling, but nothing significant enough to complain about. (It’s wool, so it isn’t unexpected. Some of my wool sweaters are far worse with less use.) They make great gifts for someone or for yourself. I feel like my blankets are the kind of item I’ll have and use forever.
Excellent gifts!! My husband and I gave scarfs, blankets and a picnic blanket as gifts this Christmas. What a HIT!! Everyone loved the quality and the company’s story and mission statement. Thank you everyone who contributed to the production of these products! Shipping was quick and informed. We will not hesitate to give any of these products as gifts.
Hello Eleanor, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a fab review! So amazing to hear that your gifts were such a hit at Christmas, so lovely to hear that we could be a wee part of such a special occasion! Thank you so much and stay colsie
Ordered some blankets for my kids in the sale, which were stunning, and a blanket and a matching dog blanket with embroidery as a gift, which arrived very fast and beautifully wrapped. Now seriously considering a king size blanket for myself! Does anyone know how they hold up over time? Hoping they last years and years.
Thank you so much for your lovely review! Our gorgeous blankets last really well and can even become a lovely family heirloom to treasure forever.
Dried Flower Winter Mini Bunch Flowers were nice but much smaller than expected (even taking into account the 20cm height description). Certainly feel they were expensive, if not overpriced for what was received which was disappointing as they were for a gift. Item was well packed and promptly delivered but would think twice about ordering again unfortunately.
Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate any and all feedback! I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the Dried Flower Winter Mini Bunch that you received. We do put all the sizing details on the website but I'm so sorry that you were disappointed in the item - especially as this was a special gift for a friend. We will definitely pass this on to our team and look into this further for you. If you need a hand with anything else in the meantime please do reach out to hello@tartanblanketco.com and we'll help you out in any way we can :)
Dear Tartan Blanket Co., Yes it makes me very happy to find a woolen company which sources this priceless material by sustainable means at the right price, this should be 2nd nature by now, this IS the future standard to follow. Congratulations! Yours sincerely, Mrs. S. M. Lodge
I got the Mackellar lambs wool blanket for Christmas a year ago — I literally use it everyday. I love the neutral colors of the Mackellar tartan. The blanket is so soft. Even my kitty loves it!
I just wanted to say how delighted I was with the Tartan Blanket Co. I ordered a Lambswool scarf (with embroidered message & note) last Friday for my friend in the US, I was notified on Mon that it was on its way and then received another email on Tue to let me know it had been delivered!! I was so shocked at the speed, I called my friend to check, As you can see she was absolutely delighted! I can’t thank you enough for the incredible service, beautiful packaging and the gorgeous quality of the product! 😀
The service I received from this company was first class and they pulled out all the stops to get my blanket to me quickly for my brothers birthday. I would highly recommend this company and especially Mariana who was brilliant.
My lovely recycled blanket arrived in less than 48 hours beautifully wrapped. Shopping with you was a joy from start to finish, thanks.
Hello Chrissie, Thanks so much for leaving us such an amazing review! So happy to hear that you had such a great experience shopping with us - hopefully we'll see you pop back again soon! :)
The lambswool blanket is beautiful, soft and really good quality. It feel like cashmere. The colors are exactly as in the photo. My only disappointment is that it is much thinner than I expected. It is not thicker than a shawl. I am used to heavier and thicker woolen blankets.
Hello Zee, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We totally agree, our Lambswool is so super soft it feels like such a luxury! The unique thing about our lambswool is that whilst it is nice and lightweight, the unique crimps in the individual strands generate air pockets that retain heat while repelling moisture, keeping you warm when you’re cool, and cool when you’re warm. Enjoy and Stay Colsie
We had ordered a blanket for an 80th birthday. Unluckily it got lost on the way (not the Tartan Blanket Co's fault!). When we contacted them by email, they not only answered right away, but even made and sent us a second blanket on their expense. The blanket itself is beautiful and is used every day.
I'm so sorry your original order didn't make it to you. Thank you so much for contacting us so we could get this sorted for you. I'm so pleased to hear this has been such a treasured 80th birthday gift! Thank you for the lovely review.
I have not used my blanket yet as I'm not born But it arrived here in Texas USA and my parents really like it.They have folded it up and put it on my new cot When I am big enough I will use it for tummy time My Nana says Thankyou, she bought it for me and sent it across the sea for me Thanks
What a lovely gift to receive! I hope you love snuggling up under your new blanket. Thank you so much for leaving us a lovely review, and thank you to Nana for purchasing such a thoughtful gift!
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.91 based on 6,574 reviews