The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
4.9
Based on 6,574 reviews
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co. made you happy
The blanket is really beautiful, soft and light. Just perfect. I live in France and the delivery was quick. I would definitely recommend! (and buy again). Thank you
Hello there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! So happy to hear that you love your new blanket and it got to you safe and sound in France!! Enjoy and stay colsie!
I have two recycled wool blanket scarves and just ordered my third! I live in the northeast of the US and during the last year and a half of “ dining outside” these scarves (blankets) have kept me warm and comfy while dining al fresco! Sometimes I wear it on my shoulders other time I simple keep it on my lap. I can enjoy outside dining without the bulk of a coat…. Not to mention it is soft and stylish and very warm. The scarves can be thrown over jeans or worn with a more formal look. Either way they are fantastic! So happy I stumbled upon this site! Slowly but surely I will have one in every color!
Hello Diane, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! So amazing to hear that your blanket scarves have been your go-to lockdown accessory! We totally agree they are the perfect wee layer to take outside with you! Enjoy!
I have bought recycled wool and lambswool knee and full size blankets for myself and friends. over the past 18 months. Every item is beautiful and well packaged. Good tracking service, which came in handy when sending a present directly to a friend in the first lockdown. Quick delivery. Customer service is great. Most evenings I'm curled up on the sofa wrapped in one of their blankets.
Hello there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! It means so much to our team! So lovely to hear that you've bought some of our lovely blankets for you and your friends! (They really do make the best gifts!) Stay colsie!
Absolutely in love with this company and what it stands for! Not only was it packed nicely, the receipt was not included so i was able to send it directly as a gift to my boyfriend. He loved the colours and the fact that the embroidered name on it was subtle! We've already been using it on cold rainy days here in the Netherlands - I would definitely recommend to family and friends :)
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 6th July 2021
What a perfect addition to a cold, rainy day! So glad your boyfriend loved his gift. Thank you for leaving such a lovely review Raevita.
The product came right on schedule, and the picnic blanket was absolutely gorgeous! The quality was better than I could have imagined, and the picnic blanket has become an essential springtime staple. I love it and would definitely recommend.
Hello there, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review!! So happy to hear that you love your new picnic blanket - we absolutely love them too!! Happy Picnicking!! :)
I have not used my blanket yet as I'm not born But it arrived here in Texas USA and my parents really like it.They have folded it up and put it on my new cot When I am big enough I will use it for tummy time My Nana says Thankyou, she bought it for me and sent it across the sea for me Thanks
What a lovely gift to receive! I hope you love snuggling up under your new blanket. Thank you so much for leaving us a lovely review, and thank you to Nana for purchasing such a thoughtful gift!
Would definitely buy again, so pleased with the blanket and the recipients loved it too. Thank you!
I'm so glad to hear the recipients loved their gift! Thank you so much for a lovely review Emma. We look forward to welcoming you back with us. Stay Colsie!
I had the gift box shipped directly to my mom, so I haven't seen it in person, but she called it awesome twice and said it's so beautifully packaged she hates to rip it apart. The selection of snacks and things was great!
I'm so glad your Mom loves her gift! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us Jaime!
I bought this for my daughter, Ines, for her 18th Birthday. She loves it - such a beautiful blanket and all the more special for having her name embroidered on it. She will, I am sure, enjoy lovely times on it!
Hello there, What a lovely gift your daughter has received on such a special date. We are delighted to hear about it. Thanks for choosing us and taking the time to leave this amazing review
Beautiful dog blanket. The
Hello There, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. This is very important to our team. We hope your pet loves the new gift ;) Warm Regards
Très belle écharpe! Belle qualité. Un peu d'Écosse en Gaspésie... Merci pour l'excellent service.
Merci, Ghislaine ;) What a lovely review! Many thanks for taking the time to share it with us
I ordered one of the gift boxes for my Godson. The blanket was absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend to family and friends. Delivery was also very fast. Thank you!
I bought it for my sister, she's delighted with it. Thank you
Hello There, What a lucky sister you have ;) Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. This means a lot to our team. Warm Regards
Great service and great quality
Hello Chris, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. This means a lot to our team. Warm Regards
Amazing! I have been looking at this scarf since Christmas and it was out of stock. Got an email telling me it was back in stock and within three days I was able to wear the item. It is so sofat and warm - I love it. The quality of goods from tartan blanket company are excellent. I received an embroided blanket for my birthday in December and have been hooked on your products ever since.
Hello Michaela, What an amazing review! We are so happy to with it! If you have been waiting since Christmas - I am sure it is because the scarf was just meant to yours
Ordered a knee blanket for my mother-in-laws 94th birthday. It arrived really quickly and was beautifully packaged. It is so soft and light and she is so pleased with it that I could only highly recommend it. Thank you!
Hello Mary, Many thanks for your review and for sharing your experience with us! It is lovely to hear from you :) Warm Regards
Lambs wood Blanket In Harris ancient is fantastic.Not heavy . I want to give them to all the family. Thank you. Nancy Mc Cloud
Hello Nancy, What a fantastic review
It was a wonderful surprise when you actually contacted me to let me know the blanket was back in stock. Even better when it was delivered , beautifully packaged ,within days.
Hello Marion, Many thanks for your review and for sharing your experience with us. This means a lot to our team! We are delighted to hear you finally have the blanket your were looking for
I bought 6 blankets for chilly evenings in the garden which I am having monogrammed. I Love the blankets they are exactly the colour I expected from the images on the website and are remarkably soft.
Hello Billy, What a great review! Many thanks for taking the time to write about us and sharing your experience. This means a lot to our team. And yes! You are right! Our blankets are very soft indeed. We just can't live without it ;) Warm Regards
I’m delighted with the three scarfs I bought for my children!
Hello there, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! This means a lot to us! We are very happy to hear you like every scarf! Warm Regards
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.91 based on 6,574 reviews