The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Jacki Mactaggart
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Catherine Somerville Tyler
Bought as a present really impressed with the quality of the items and the service
Hello There, Many thanks for your review and for sharing your experience with us
Absolutely lovely quality and looks good enough to leave on the back of the sofa for the cat to sleep on. Helps that the cat is the same colour !
Hello Sara, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review amd sharing your experience with us :) We would love to see a picture of your cat with our blanket ;P Warm Regards
Super quick delivery and really beautiful, quality blankets. Love them for my home and also for gifts.
Hello there, Many thanks for your review and for sharing your experience with us ;) This is very important to our team. Warm Regards
I purchased 2 blankets from TBC one for my sister in law who adores her gift and the other for my husbands work colleague who is in Somalia working with the UN. Dont be surprised if you receive some interesting oversea requests. I will definately be purchasing some more they have gone down an absolute treat.
Hello Donna, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review :) We are so happy to hear about your purchase and how much everyone loved it. This is the most important thing to us. Warm Regards
As advertised. Very pleased
Thank you for the lovely review :)!
Really happy with our new water resistant picnic blanket. Lovely wool & pattern, nice texture. Its also nice and big.
Thank you for your review Jenn! I hope you have some lovely sunny weather so you can enjoy many picnics with your new blanket.
Beautiful products and amazing quality! Also the packaging is really lovely (bought as presents for family members).
Thank you so much for your review Dominique! I'm so glad to hear you and your family have loved all of your gifts.
The blankets are great - lovely feel and good quality. Thanks!
Thank you so much for such a lovely review Stuart !
Beautiful picnic blanket! Great customer service, answered all my questions in a timely fashion, with a very warm personal touch! Would not hesitate to order again and I highly recommend The Tartan Blanket Company to others.
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Thank you for your lovely review Kristi! Your Picnic Blanket looks gorgeous on such a sunny day, I hope you have many more so you can enjoy all of the picnics in the sunshine! We look forward to welcoming you back with us again :).
The small pet blanket is perfect for my puppy - it’s really beautiful and the tartan colours are great! My only comment for improvement is that it would be great if you have an option of colours for the embroidery- the colour is way to subtle and you can hardly see it’s there - I would have preferred a contrast. I would definitely purchase another blanket but would only get it embroidered again if you can select a colour : )
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Thank you for your feedback Vanessa and for sharing such a gorgeous photo of your wee puppy! We embroider all of our lovely personalisation in a soft grey thread to complement rather than contrast our blankets and scarves. However, if you have a special request for a different colour of thread be sure to contact us here at Customer Happiness through our email hello@tartanblanketco.com and we can certainly organise that for you next time :).
A lovely gift to send or to receive. Beautifully packaged, efficient quick service and there are so many choices of amazing colours to choose from. A winner ! Thank you.
Thank you for your lovely review Ruth! That's so nice to hear, hopefully someone will gift you one too :).
I ordered a 'build your own' gift box as a present for my Mam's Birthday. The quality of the box was OUTSTANDING! And so was the quality of service! I emailed TBCo to make sure the box would arrive in time for the Birthday - as I'd ordered quite last minute and was a bit panicked. I spoke to Becca from customer service who was helpful, friendly, and assured me the box would arrive in time - which it did. 2nd purchase from TBCo. and will definitely return!! 10/10 have recommended!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review Mollie! It was my pleasure chatting to you and I'm so glad this arrived in time for your Mum's Birthday :). We look forward to welcoming you back again with us. Stay Colsie!
Lovely baby blanket. Mother & baby happy 😊
Thank you for your review Al! I'm so glad to hear both Mother and baby were so pleased with this. Stay Colsie!
Absolutely beautiful. Lovely colours, good quality and a perfect home staple.
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and share your lovely photo with us :)!
Absolutely love my new herringbone recycled wool blanket (one for me and one for the cat). Well made and fairly priced.
Thank you for your lovely review! You and your cat can snuggle up and keep cosy under your new blankets :).
Lovely blanket. The colours look even better in real life and it is very comfortable to sit on. Delivery was quick. Hoping to get a lot of use from this picnic blanket.
I'm so glad to hear you loved your new blanket and that it arrived so quickly. I hope you manage to get some lovely sunny days for all of your future picnics :). Thank you so much for such kind feedback!
The blanket is great, arrived quickly, appears to be very well made, kept in the car as an emergency picnic blanket and it was used within 2 days!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so glad your emergency picnic blanket has already been put to good use! Hopefully you'll get many more sunny days for all of your future picnics :).
Excellent product and great customer service
Thank you so much for your lovely review!
This is the perfect little gift! It comes in such a lovely box, and the marshmallows are DELICIOUS! They even emailed me to explain the preferred ones were out of stock - such great customer service. Will definitely be recommending!
Thanks so much for your review! Toasted marshmallows warmed up on our Marshmallow Burner is one of my personal favourite treats too :).
AMAZING service! Extremely FAST shipping. I am in Canada and it was here before you knew it. The quality of the product is wonderful. I would highly recommend this company for sure. I am about to place another order for a few more blankets. Definitely one of the better online experiences I have had in a while.
I'm so glad to hear your parcel arrived so quickly Trish! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We look forward to welcome you back with us again :).
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.92 based on 6,524 reviews