The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

Read The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co made you happy
I have ordered four tartan lambs wool scarves for myself and three bridesmaids for our wedding in Australia in July (it’s winter then) the parcels arrived promptly and neatly packaged. The quality of the scarves is outstanding :) thank you
Posted 32 minutes ago
We give TBC recycled wool blankets to our clients every year for Christmas. We get incredible feedback from our clients on how much they love these beautiful blankets! Every single clients called us this year to say thank you. In our business (real estate) when clients reach out to us, for other reasons besides buying and selling a home, that is a BIG win!!! We order a different blanket every year so that if a client works with us again they will not end up with the same blanket. TCB's customer service has been spectacular every time we order from them. They have shipped us the blankets flat packed with extra boxes and tissue so we can add our own embroider (my mother-in-law does them for us) as well as a handmade ornament and a Christmas card. And they have shipped them to us all packaged & boxed up. We tie a bow around the box, add a card, and it's ready to go! I received my blankets this year in about a week coming all the way from Scotland and when I needed extra tissue & stickers they did not hesitate to it send right away. We have done a giveaway on our Instagram account for one of their blankets because we love them so much and I'm going to start sending their baby blankets to clients who have babies. I have so so so many ideas for their blankets. Personally, I'd love to make a bedspread for my own king sized bed as well as make some throw pillows for my living room or even upholster a chair with one. So many good things to do with TBC blankets! You will not regret buying one of their products. (In the picture I uploaded the TCB recycled wool blanket is the tall one in the middle. It is not only bigger than my other wool blankets but it is thicker and heavier as well. The quality is noticeable right away!)
My daughter who lives in Edinburgh told me about your Company. I bought two knee blankets to make award blankets for my grandsons to sew their achievement badges on as they grow.
I was so very happy with my shopping experience with the Tartan Blanket Company. When I couldn't quite work out how to order my precise personalised blanket online, they were happy to take all the detail from me over phone and email. The blanket was due to take 5 to 6 working days which was tight for my deadline and they got the blanket to me within 3 days!!! Which was perfect. The quality of the blanket is wonderful and the personalised embroidery was perfect. I bought recycled wool, which was cheaper and more environmentally friendly - but there were other choices too with many different tartans to choose from. I couldn't recommend them enough. Top marks for service and product to The Tartan Blanket Company ⭐️!
Delighted to receive my Antique Buchanan so quickly , beautiful and nicely packaged. I’m saving my pennies for a cashmere shawl in the same lovely colours. Thank you. Just in time for Burns Night!
I bought a lambswool Royal Stewart knee rug which is very light weight but really cosy and warm. The colours are really bright and eye catching. Later I bought a settee throw in Royal Stewart. Both were packed beautifully.
Blanket arrived quickly (less than a week) to Canada and is beautiful, good quality and warm. A great memento from a Scotland trip earlier in the year.
Its a Birthday present for my cousin. It arrived so fast (we live in germany). We got it less than two days after ordering. Its so beautiful, i’d like to keep it by myself 😃 Thank you.
This is the 3rd baby blanket gift I have purchased from here and they have never failed to deliver amazing quality and service. Their gifts are always well received and loved.
Hello Charlene

Thank you for your lovely review.

I'm so glad that you love our blankets so much you keep coming back for more!

What a lucky little one, I just know they're going to love their beautiful gift.

Maya
Excellent service and beautiful product
Beautiful stuff! Can't wait for summer to get in the park with the blanket - great to find something made with sustainable materials and also so practical.
Service was amazing, gift was created with love and attention to detail fabulous!
Good selection of products. Easy to order and swift delivery. Reasonable price too!
Ease of ordering and availability of choices made this a smooth process from ordering to delivery. Lovely presentation box. Arrived as planned with use of tracker to help with delivery window. Was a gift purchase and recipient absolutely delighted . Will definitely recommend and use again.
Fantastic quality products and beautifully packaged.
As usual I am delighted with my purchase in particular the efficient speedy way it was delivered to me .I love the packaging ,it makes it so easy for me to post to my friends for birthday presents all of whom have been very pleased with their gifts .Thank you once again Helen Melrose
Hello Hello, Yes blankets arrived last Tuesday. We have to tack up the Buchanan to see how it looks on the wall of a wee library hall. If good may need 4 more. would you have in stock? Thanks, Michael PS. We appreciate your eco friendly choice in packaging and tasteful design. Bravo!
Hello there

Delighted to hear you are a fan of our Recycled Wool Range! the Buchanan is also a favourite so great choice and yes we have more in stock so give us a shout when you're ready!
Easy online purchase and rapid delivery (international), beautiful soft blankets in juicy colours - my 2-year-old loves the clay one we bought for her and it coordinates well with lots of things in her soon (but I think what she likes is the fringing and cuddling it).
Love my scarf, great colours and really warm.
Everything was beautiful - will definitely be back.
The Tartan Blanket Co is rated 4.92 based on 3,493 reviews