The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Tara Iqbal
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Jennifer Beatty
My dearest friend who has been through so much was overwhelmed with how lovely her gift box was! Everything I chose to go in it didn’t disappoint, all such good quality. I’ve already ordered another box for another friend!
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 20th January 2021
I got the classic wool blanket with a name embroidered. Love the blanket, it’s soft and looks fantastic. I am very happy with the quick customer service. My first parcel was lost by Yodel and Tartan blanket handled the situation well and quickly send a replacement for free so that I had my Christmas present ready in time. However I would recommend Tartan blanket to use different postal service in the future.
This order was a birthday present/treat for a friend.
She ABSOLUTELY loved it and intends to use the lambswool oversized scarf as a knee blanket (she's allergic to wool worn next to the skin). She also loved the Sicilian lemon shortbread I included, it's great to be able to build up a treat box!
I have bought several scarves, recycled wool blankets, regular blankets and gifts. I love the company, the quality and the variety of colours.
I absolutely love these scarves- they were packaged beautifully on arrival. Beautiful colour and fabulously well-made.
I definitely plan to order a couple more!
High quality fabulous scarf. Excellent communication and beautifully packaged. Highly recommended and will be shopping here again.
Beautiful soft blanket for my daughter's new baby - due next month. Due to lockdown I will not see my daughter before the birth. I inadvertently - force of habit - used my delivery address instead of my daughters. I sent an email to the company and received a lovely email from a young lady in customer service who redirected the blanket. Excellent customer service. How, you might ask, do I know the lady was young? At my age everyone else is young!!
Very satisfied with the ordered products and the level of service including aftersales service.
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 19th January 2021 The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 19th January 2021 The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Beautiful scarf that is soft and warm. Perfect.
Delighted with the gift box and beautifully packaged. Bought for a gift for my nephew and he was delighted with it so much so he even kept the packaging!
Fantastic, and speedy service. Beautifully presented, excellent quality and brought a lot of joy
Excellent quality.
Good price.
Prompt delivery.
My daughter received the blanket as a birthday gift. She absolutely love the quality, very soft and cozy. It is also very warm. The colour palette of the blanket is very subtle, and the design is very elegant. Overall, she would highly recommend this company.
A really qualitative and soft blanket, I love it!
I purchased the Knee Blanket: recycled wool; Fraser Weathered Hunting tartan. Bought as an Xmas gift for a friend.

The packaging is exceptional - almost too lovely to cover in Xmas wrapping paper. High standard box, with tartan design on ends, and beautifully swathed in tissue inside. It was too lovely to unwrap to inspect prior to gifting it to my pal, but I was able to see/feel the edges of the blanket - which looked and felt stunningly beautiful and soft.

Anyway, my pal phoned me in raptures after opening on Xmas morning - it is clearly as gorgeous as I thought/hoped... and she sent me a photo (included) to show me it in her new home.

Am now hoping someone will treat me to one!
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 16th January 2021
A beautifully soft rug in gorgeous colours. This is a real quality product. The service received from your company was also excellent.
I ordered two scarves of the same pattern. One for myself and one for my darling husband. Both are absolutely beautiful! The wool is so soft that it really does remind me of cashmere. Also I love to knit with wool and I can tell you that the wool is just so perfect to the touch. I am so thrilled that I just ordered another one for myself and one for my sister!!! The quality of this product will keep me coming back for many years to come!
My scarf arrived quickly. It is absolutely gorgeous. Well made with top of the line materials. Would suggest to anyone in need of a beautiful functional scarf. It has been a fabulous addition to my winter walks.
I love my new blanket❤️❤️❤️❤️
I ordered a box for a lovely friends birthday. The choices of things to put in it were excellent (would have liked cashmere socks as well!!) it was delivered quite quickly and is beautifully packaged! I highly recommend it for a special gift.
Ordered a wonderful bundle for my mum's 60th Birthday including the embroidered scarf, cashmere socks and many other goodies. It was so easy to order through the website customising your hamper, everything arrived well ahead of time. Cannot recommend enough, much more personal than other more expensive hampers when you have the choice.
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.91 based on 5,926 reviews