Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"I ordered a shower from here. Everything arrived nicely packaged, appears to be in perfect order and was very good value for money compared to other internet offerings. Looking forward to getting it installed."
"I have just bought my second bathroom from tapnshower, as I was very happy last year with both price and customer service. Just as happy this time, with a special thank you for getting everything on site with short notice."
"Absolutely amazing!! Over the moon with the bathroom we ordered, and the guys who work there Very Helpful and genuine people. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!! Top quality. Top service. Thanks"
"Excellent end to end customer experience."
"Fantastic service Fantastic price"
"Excellent value for money. Standard delivery took only two days."
"I was kept informed of delivery schedule and item arrived promptly."
"absolutely love this website and company. Now my third order with them after being letdown by another online retailer. so glad i found you guys!"
"Fantastic service, fast delivery and very helpful staff. I had actually made the mistake of ordering the incorrect bath screen for my bath, Tap 'n Shower realised my mistake and called me to check before shipping my order. Saving me the cost of return and an additional delivery charge to get the correct one. 5* all the way from me. Will deffo recommend and use again."
"Exactly the right product as advertised and quick delivery!"
"When I found shower I needed it was easy to order at a great price. Delivery was also quick and efficient."
"Taps arrived on time and in good condition. Excellent service for a very good price"
"Really quick delivery. Lovely item. Great service. Cheers."
"Brilliant in all aspects, fast answers to questions, next day delivery arrived next day 9am, well packaged and great product."
"All good will use again"
"Love this website. This is my third purchase and there are new products every time i shop here. Very friendly and helpful staff too."
"Great customer service, website was easy to use and prices are great. 5*"
"Accessible website. Good price for a shower mixer. Efficient and prompt delivery. I would recommend."
"Good price for a Triton shower. Delivery in 2 days. Great service"
"I ordered a Mira shower for my daughter who is redesigning her bathroom. I am so pleased with item whI ordered a Mira shower for my daughter who is redesigning her bathroom. I am so pleased with item which came within a few days of ordering and a bonus was the offer was the best price I found. I would definitely recommend Tap n Shower to my family and friends and would definitely use again. 5* ich came within a few days of ordering and a bonus was the offer was the best price I found. I would definitely recommend Tap n Shower to my family and friends and would definitely use again. 5*"
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 289 reviews