Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Well Tap-n-Shower the service you provide is excellent however I am unable to comment on the product because DHL have failed to deliver at this time. Subject to my selection of the product being correct, I feel sure that the it will be perfect. Many thanks Anthony Ketley"
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your lovely review, I am sorry to hear you still have not received your item, we are doing everything we can our end with DHL to get your item to yourself, and can only apologise for the delay and inconvenience of the delivery.

TNS Team
"Excellent service Many thanks to Paul for supplying a replacement part which I ordered incorrectly."
Dear Mr Wrighton,

Thank you for your lovely review, We are happy that you are happy with our service, and that our colleague Paul was able to help you with the replacement part.

TNS Team
"Brilliant service, the grove shower took only 2days to arrive, at great price, diolch yn fawr iawn,"
Dear Mr Harding,

Thank you for your lovely review, we are very happy to hear that you were Hppy with our service.

Many Thanks

TNS Team
"Arrived on time ordered Saturday afternoon and it arrived Tuesday morning thanks"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your lovely review, I am glad that you were happy with the speed in which we were able to get your order out to you.

"Everything satisfactory"
Dear Mr Woodward,

Thank you for your review, I am glad to see everything was satisfactory for you, if possible would you be able to tell us what would have made your experience better for us to get that 5th Star?

TNS Team
"When I placed my order the item was apparently in stock but I received an email very soon after advising that the supplier did not in fact have the item in stock and there would be a delay in delivery. The communication was prompt and courtious though and the price of the shower was about as cheap as I could find, short of getting it off of ebay."
Dear Customer,

I do apologise for the incorrect information listed on our website, we do try and keep our website stock listing s accurate as possible but sometimes this can go wrong or the item in stock does not pass our quality control which can delay an item being sent out. I do apologise for any inconvenience this caused yourself, but glad that you were informed quickly by a member of our team. We do try and inform out customers as soon as possible if we know of any delays.

TNS Team
"Excellent service from start through to completion. Our cabinet arrived quickly, well packaged and in good order. Many thanks."
Good Morning,

Thank you for your lovely review, We are glad to hear that you are pleased with your purchase and the service you received.

Many Thanks

TNS Team
"I called and was answered by someone who knew what they were talking about, I placed the order and within in 3 days items arrived, great service definitely recommend."
Dear Mr Veiner,

Thank you for your lovely review, and for recommending us in future, we try our best at Tap 'n Shower to have knowledge on our items to help aid our customers as much as we can.

We are glad to hear this helped you.

"Good service"
Thank you for this lovely review, we are glad that you were happy with our service.

Dear Customer,

We are glad that you were happy with our service, and thank you for your lovely review.

TNS Team
"I was able to find the exact product that I wanted very easily and it was dispatched promptly. Tap'n Shower were very proactive in resolving an issue with the delivery company."
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your lovely review, we are glad that your delivery issue was sorted quickly and efficiently and you are happy with the service.

Good Morning,

thank you for your lovely review, I am glad are team were very pro-active in sorting any issues out for you, and you are Happy with your overall service.

TNS Team
"Shipping of orders on the site is confusing although they try to warn you, delivery is from dispatch and dispatch is estimated so you can end up waiting even if you've paid for next day delivery. Order was really well packaged although had some scratches once unwrapped (the fittings had been placed in an envelope loose inside which kind of negated the point of wrapping it so well)"
Good Morning Mr Willis,

We do apologise for the confusion with our delivery & dispatch information, we are having this changed in the next 3 - 4 weeks to make it clearer and less confusing for our customers.

Regarding the packaging of your item, again I apologise for this, we try our upmost to ensure everything arrives as it should to our customers without opening the manufacturers products. I have spoken to our warehouse regarding the issue, as Impey are a very new range for us (not that this is an excuse) and the manufacturer package them with the fittings inside. In future the tray will be opened and the fittings removed and wrapped up on their own to avoid the issue.

I apologise again for the issues you have had.

TNS Team
"Special order tap,ready for collection as promised, very good price. Can recommend."
Thank you for your lovely review, we are very happy that everything was to your satisfaction and you would recommend us.

TNS Team
"Good prices and fast delivery with tracking."
Thank you for your lovely review, we are glad that you are happy with our service & prices.

TNS Team
"Fantastic customer service and friendly staff. Great prices too."

TNS Team
"These shower systems are excellent! Fitted several of them and would highly recommend especially if you have an unvented hot water supply. The service and price from Tap 'n Shower was superb. Ordered, paid and delivered on time. Would shop here again. Well done! JR Smith Plumbing & Heating."
Good Morning Mr Smith,

Thank you for your lovely review of our showers, and customer service we are very happy that you were pleased,

TNS Team
"Purchased a bathroom toilet and sink from Tap 'n Shower. Cannot fault any aspect of the purchase: the price, customer service and delivery. There was a problem with one item being incorrect, but this was immediately rectified by the company. To be recommended!"
Good Morning Mr Thorley,

Thank you for your lovely review, I am glad to hear the problem you had was rectified swiftly and your are happy with your purchase.

TNS Team
"Really good customer service from this company. Paul was very helpful and knowledgable and helped us every step of the way. Will defiantly use again!"
"The purchase was easy, company kept me up-to-date on delivery product was as described all-in-all a good company to deal with"
"Great customer service experience from this company. Friendly stock and great prices. Items arrived well packaged and was upgraded to next day delivery free of charge to meet my deadline! Thanks team!"
"Now my 4th purchase from this company and i must say the service just gets better and better. There is nothing this company will not do to please the customer. Outstanding effort as usual guys!! Fully recomend"
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 287 reviews