Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Quality product at a good price.
Competitive pricing and quick delivery. The box of the euphoria 260 shower was open so items had moved but fortunately no damage
The service was excellent from calling to purchase items to the delivery. Would certainly recommend them. Thank you very much
Paid £15 for overnight delivery didn't arrive until 4 days later said it was overnight delivery once they had received the items into there warehouse (that doesn't make sense to me)
very helpful on telephone ,fast efficient service,and very competitive prices Highly recommend
Easy to use website. Competitive price. Quick delivery - ordered Tuesday, arrived Thursday. Efficient courier, notified me of a 1 hour slot earlier in the morning and actually came a few minutes before it started.
Ordered a Roca sink and revived a tap instead! Called to register the issue and was told I’d have a resolution e.mail within 24 hours, now three days on
Immediate delivery and good price
Delivered next day, no messing around, would recommend
Ordered a set of taps that arrived really quickly, the taps are excellent quality and I’m really pleased with the overall service.
Excellent service
Good prices and prompt delivery
Good service, well informed on delivery and taps well packaged. Not fitted yet but seem very good quality. Thank you.
A very efficient service - promptly executed andThank you for it.
VERY GOOD SERVICE WE WILL BUY AGAIN
Not a good example because of the virus effect and the lack of availability from the manufacturers.
Extremely happy with the bath panel I ordered. Excellent quality, would certainly recommend.
We run a business building shepherd huts so quality of products and speedy delivery is paramount to us. The order we placed was our first with Tap & Shower. The delivery was fine - 2 days after placing the order. However, the product had clearly been opened (pivot shower door) as the door handles were tapped to the outside, there were no screws to fix the handles or the actual door frame to the retaining holders and the general presentation was poor. Luckily we have a good stock of screws and fittings here so we were able to overcome these issues without going through the hassle of returning and waiting for a replacement. I will give Tap & Shower one more go with our next order to see if this was a one off blip. Hopefully my next review will be much better.
New taps arrived quickly and were well packed. Competitive price too, for a high-end make. All good.
These guys really go above and beyond, especially from what I've experienced with other companies! Best prices around when you include shipping. Yes there was a delay but it was the brand, not Tap 'n Shower, and it arrived bang on time from what I was told. Anything I need in future will be coming from these guys!
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 751 reviews