Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Very swift delivery excellent service and price"

TNS Team
"The tap arrived super fast but strangely enough wet- has it been used and returned I wonder. The tap has yet to be fitted so I am not sure if it came with all the bits needed or if my plumber will like it."
Thank you for your review, I would just like to confirm that we do ONLY sell brand new unfitted items that come into our warehouse direct from the manufacturer and all boxes will be sealed so all the bits should be there for the fitting. The tap may have arrived wet as manufacturers do like to test their items before sending them out to ensure that they meet their strict quality controls.

Thank you again for taking your time to review tap and shower, and if you have any more queries please let us know.

TNS Team
"Great price, product and service. Fast delivery. Thanks, Nigel"

TNS Team
"Great service, good product, friendly staff to speak to. Would recommend."
Thank you for your great review, we are glad to hear that you found us all friendly and the service and products you are happy with.

TNS Team
"Quick delivery Tap good quality"
Thank you for your great review, and taking the time to review us.

I was just wondering if it would be possible to let us know what extra we could have done to get the 5* from yourself, we are always striving to make sure we can do the upmost for our customers.

TNS Team
"Fantastic service from all concerned, Paul in customer service especially was excellent so he gets an individual mention. The Grohe products we ordered are a real joy and are as good as their literature states and we would recommend them highly."
Thank for your great review, the comments will be passed on to the member of staff mentioned. We are pleased to hear that your were happy with our customer service and you are pleased with the products.

Thank you again for your review.

TNS Team
"Excellent customer service prompt delivery"

TNS Team
"A well priced product delivered faster than promised, doesn’t get a lot better than that!!"
Thank you for your amazing review.

TNS Team
"Fantastic company, i was really sceptical about buying from an online retailer but the prices were too good to pass, Tap n shower were nearly 30% cheaper than the showroom (i wont say names) that my plumber recommended i visit. After reading the reviews tap n shower seemed like a reliable company to purchase from and the were defiantly that! Really helpful, had an instant acknowledgement when my order was placed, then another acknowledgement about 2 hours later advising me my order had been shipped! i couldn't believe it, the next day a txt message arrives from DHL with my delivery slot and as promised my order arrived in the time slot given. All in all it took less than 24 Hours from placing my order to receiving my item. Thank you very much tap n shower i will definitely be back again"
thank you for your amazing review, we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service from us for all parts of your order.

We look forward to hearing again from your soon.

TNS Team
"As usual fantastic customer service from start to finish. Actually had the incorrect item sent out on my order (mistakes happen i suppose) one phone call to Tap 'n shower and the next day the correct item arrives and the incorrect item is collected. No Hassle, No forms. Nice and easy!"
Thank you for another great review, we are pleased to hear that your problem was dealt with quickly and efficiently in a timeframe that caused you the least amount of inconvenience. I apologise again for the mistake that happened, and thank you for understanding.

"Good customer service."

TNS Team
"Very helpful on the phone and solved a difficult delivery decision by generously volunteering next day delivery."
Thank you for your lovely review, we are pleased to hear that your problem was sorted and you got the goods you required in time :)

TNS Team
"First class service from enquiry to delivery! Fully recommend and will be my first choice for any further bathroom supplies"
Thank you for your lovely review, we are happy to hear that your were happy with your service throughout your order with us.

We look forward to hearing from your in the future.

TNS Team
"Product is excellent. Would have liked a little more communication from Tap 'n' Shower around delivery as I had paid for next day delivery. I appreciate it does say on the website that dispatch can take up to 2 working days but there is an expectation when offered next day delivery this would have been adhered to."
Dear Kt Mehers,

Thank you for your 4 star review, and we are happy to hear that you are pleased with the product.

I do apologise for the confusion regarding delivery, the item you purchase was a special order item, which means we cannot dispatch this item until we receive into our warehouse which is why they item takes 2 days to dispatch. upon adding the item to your basket it would have asked you to confirm the lead times. Had the item of been in stock, it would have been dispatched same day for the next day delivery service.

Thank you again for your lovely review

TNS Team
"The only word that can be used to describe this company is EXCEPTiONAL. Great knowledge of products and i'm now 5 orders in and the service hasn't slipped an inch. So glad i found this company. I'll be back again soon guys."
Dear Lee,

Thank you for your fantastic review! and your repeat custom! We are very pleased to hear how happy you are with our service and product knowledge and hope to hear from you again soon.

Best Regard

TNS Team
"Really helpful team at Tap n Shower. Lowest price i could find and really helpful when i ordered the wrong item. Returns process was easy and money back into my account within 4 days and replacement received next day!! Thanks guys !!"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your lovely review, We are glad to hear you found the process easy and the service was great. We try to be as flexible as possible with our customers and offer clear guidelines for returns and refunds.

Thanks again

TNS Team
"Outstanding service from Tap n Shower. Fantastic price and really helpful and a great customer service experience."
Dear Katie,

Thank you for your great review, and your repeat custom, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our service and prices,

TNS Team
"Great Company, very comparative, delivered on time, quality products, customer service is second to none. Helpful and professional. Very pleased. Thank you."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your amazing review, we are glad to hear that you had a great experience using our site, and customer services. Our team work very hard to give a great customer experience and service, and its great to get feedback.

TNS Team
"Shopped around online for a Grohe concealed shower and found this company were the best on price, they were also only about 20 miles from me. They were very helpful on the phone and even got a more experienced fitter to call me with advice prior to ordering. The specific model of shower was out of stock so I had to order it. Expecting the shower to take a few days to arrive I was surprised when Tap n Shower rang me the next morning to say it was ready for me to collect. There were no problems with the shower, it came complete with all parts ready to fit, well packed and no damages. Fitting did not create any great problems. I would certainly recommend this company, they are prompt, helpful and their prices are good."
Hi,

Thank you for your great review, we are pleased to hear your were happy with our service and the items you have received.

TNS Team
"Very quick delivery, well packaged items."
Hi,

Thank you for your lovely review.

Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 289 reviews