Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2018
Shailoh ray
More Photos & Videos
I have had problems with other suppliers, but the very helpful tap n showers staff went the extra mile and sorted out exactly what I wanted.
Very good and quick service, fast delivery and good quality product!
Item as described and quick delivery. Thank you.
Nice product, quick delivery, good customer service, easy to order.
great dispatch time , would use again thank you
Unfortunately when checking our Burlington shower mixer we found some damage to the shower handle and chrome scratched on tap body.
We contacted Tap*shower who requested photos of the damage.
We sent the photos and from their it must be said that our problem was handled very professionally. The replacements part was sent out and the damaged goods we’re picked up
We can’t fault the efficient, courteous manner Of the rep at tap n shower.
Our replacement goods by the way were perfect and we are very happy with the outcome
Very pleased with my Bayswater bathroom shelf which arrived well before expected and is very good quality at a good price.
I did call prior to ordering and the customer advisor answered my call quickly and was very helpful.
I needed a gold plated shower valve of similar style to replace one fitted more than 25 years ago and, hopefully, one that could be fitted into the existing pipe work and one that would not leave exposed in the tiling the previous fixture holes. TapnShower came up trumps with a valve from Bristan (N2 CSHXTVO G) at a very competitive price and delivered it within six working days. It fitted my requirements perfectly. I am a very satisfied customer and am impressed by the fast and efficient service.
GOOD PRODUCT. DELIVERY TIME GOOD.SATISFIED.
Quality product and effective delivery services
Very good service and lovely quality of tap.
Phone call helpful and parts arrived very quick
Shower unit £400 dispatched as advised. Easy to use website.
This is the first time I have used Tap ‘n Shower and I’m happy I did. Price are good and very quick delivery. I would definitely recommend.
Ordered new shower Friday Evening, arrived Tuesday morning 0900hrs
Great prices and first class service
My order for a Grohe Minta kitchen tap was delayed when the supply from the manufacturer was interrupted by COVID-19 lockdown. Tap'n'Shower were very good at keeping me informed about projected supply date and when Grohe re-opened for business, Tap'n'Shower must have obtained the item same or next day and expedited delivery to me. I have characterised delivery as "on time" as once lockdown easing in Germany fallowed it, the goods came well within the delivery time.

Also, I think that the price was very competitive compared to any others that I could find.
Good company. kept informed regards delivery.
Very disappointed, had to wait 8 weeks for my basin. When ordered, it stated 3 to seven days. Had to ring 3 times to find out what was happening. No body rang me to give updates on my order.
Today is the21/6/20 & still awaiting receipt of tap....disappointed! Yet I’ve received your email to write a review of the service. Where is my tap ?????
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 664 reviews