Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
4.6
Based on 1,081 reviews
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Tails.com 1 star review on 6th October 2021
Tails.com 5 star review on 22nd July 2020
Abigail
Tails.com 5 star review on 21st July 2020
David Wagg
Tails.com have excellent products which are genuinely tailored to individual pets. My ageing Jack Russell X needed his food adjusting and, after consultation with their very knowledgeable staff, it has now been adjusted to suit his changing needs. The service is excellent and nothing is too much trouble. Best of all, my picky dog loves his Tails food and treats!!
Dodger loves his wet food Iโ€™m trying to cancel his dry food now as he as not got many teeth so finding dry food to much so would like to cancel it but finding it hard to do so
Hi there, It's lovely to hear Dodger loves his tails.com wet food, although I'm sorry to hear he struggles with dry food. Our wet food recipes are made to accompany our tailored dry food recipes, so we don't make wet food only feeding plans. However, you can purchase our wet food on our online shop (separate from your subscription). I'll send you an email shortly to let you know how to do this - I hope to hear from you. Thanks, Becca at tails.com
Sabre loves everything but the dried food but I hope to continue with the wet food and treats and find an alternative for the other. Excellent customer service and the healthy meals and snacks are great. Prompt delivery and exceptionally well packaged. Loved the free gifts and the fact his name is on it, which is a lovely touch. Highly recommend your company.
Brilliant service always on time and easy to use
My Chips loves the dry food and treats. Always an empty bowl. First month on the wet food and he loves these as well. Happy dog and happy mums. Delivery is spot on too.
Tails are well & truly the best ! They excel in every single area of service & my little chap agrees completely too. I wanted to make a small change to his order & it was done without any fuss by a friendly member of their team. They tick every box on service, price, choice & delivery.
My dog Belle enjoys her food. There is always a empty bowl. The variety of food is very good and it is tailored to her needs. It is easy to change what you need and to pause if you need too. Belle is very happy with her food. ๐Ÿ’—
Iโ€™m so pleased that I tried this food for my dog. He loves his kibble & itโ€™s also very healthy for him. I really like that you can tailor it to suit your dog. I am able to change my delivery date if required which is also helpful. I love everything about Tails.com & would highly recommend to others.
My boy Mr. Darcy loves his tails.com and he's put some weight on which was great. I was also delighted with his Christmas present ๐ŸŽ he loved everything in it.
I would definitely recommend this product it has transformed my Tulah.
My dog loves your food. Itโ€™s maybe a bit too expensive however he looks healthier and is full of life so worth definitely worth it ๐Ÿ˜Š
Oscar loves his tails.com food
My dogs always do well on Tails,and they enjoy it.Deliveries are flexible and well packed
My dog needed to lose a little weight and care for his pancreatitis. Tails made this possible with a formula specially for him. He is now at an ideal weight and healthier than ever.
Tails was recommended by an existing customer we started talking to in our local pet shop. We introduced Tails to our puppy feeding and she took to it straight away, no upset tummy. It is very easy to update details on our account so the correct mix and amount of kibble is sent. Any queries are answered quickly so there is no confusion about the feeding program. Delivered to your door so eliminates carrying heavy bags of kibble. I would recommend Tails.
My Jack Russell loves tails.com, she was a really fussy eater until we started her on tails.com, now she eats every little scrap. I really recommend them, delivery is so easy and you can change your requirements on your dashboard any time, plus add treats in when you want.
My chihuahua loves the food from tails.com I put him on it when he was 8 weeks old. He is now 8 months. The food changes as he gets older. He has never had an upset stomach or bad bowels. I throughly recommend this dog food and the convenience of getting it delivered every month is a win win.
Excellent food for my puppies good service great to have food delivered would highly recommend
I had to change Mitzis food as I was wasting so much , thought I'd give tails a go and she loves it even to the point of licking every last morsel (lovely clean bowl every time). Love the variety on offer - she eats better than me lol. Worth every penny! No regrets at all - go on give it a go you won't be disappointed.
My puppy is very fussy and a little underweight. I like the variety of ext food available. The customer service is excellent and the nutrition team try there very best to help. The only question is whether she continues to enjoy it or goes off it like the rest!! Fingers crossed.
Tails.com is rated 4.64 based on 1,081 reviews