Tails.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tails.com
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy

"Excellent customer service and the quality of dog food is second to none!"
Are you Tails.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Tails.com receives. Reply Free
"Cannot believe the difference in my dogs wellbeing. Wished I had known about this company years ago.."
"Prices are reasonable, delivery is tracked and on time. Good service"
"I recently got a puppy, Nora- I wasn't sure how much she should be fed or what the best food to wean her onto was. Tails.com put together the perfect blend for the breed and weight of your dog or puppy, they even told me how much she should be fed. The deliveries come on time and I love that the bag has her name on it. The treats are also rally good. I wouldn't get food from anywhere else. Thanks Tails.com!"
"Brilliant customer service. I am totally in control of the amount of food my dog receives and am happy to know that all his nutritional requirements are met. Of course, the great bonus is that my dog absolutely loves this food !"
"TAILS deliver my complete dog food every month - no lugging huge bags from shop to car and car to kitchen! My dog Larry really enjoys his TAILS special mix which is made especially for him by blending specific quantities of different kibble to produce a complete food which suits him ideally. A plastic measure is included which can be altered to accomodate different food measures. The pack contains information about your dogs blend of food and suggests a suitable amount to feed daily. My dog was very overweight when I started using TAILS, now he is just right. I always get an email when TAILS are due to prepare Larrys food and if for example I've been away and he has been in kennels, I can delay the delivery by any amount of time which suits me. The box is delivered by courier and I can even re-use the food bags as they are just right for containing my recycling and three side by side fit perfectly into my recycling box - nice and tidy for the waste collectors! So it's all good and I am very happy with every aspect of my dealings with TAILS. I really can recommend them as a supplier with whom I am very happy."
"They deliver my dog's food every month. They let me know when it is ready and I can move the date if I haven't run out of the previous delivery. There is plenty of variety and my dog loves it. Brilliant!"
"Have my puppy food Taylor made for his breed and weight. delivered every month so I don't have to lug his food home also tells me how much to feed him each time"
"Dog loves the food and deliveries always arrive on time!"
"Really like the idea of a tailor made food blend. Arrived fairly quickly and was well presented/packaged. Puppy seems to be enjoying the food so far!"
"I can only give Tails.com 4 stars as the food has not been suitable for my dog so far. But the customer service has been excellent and they are still trying to get the right balance for my dog. All correspondence has been prompt and courteous and they want to get the product right for my dog - cannot fault the customer service at all."
Tails.com is rated 4.82 based on 11 reviews