Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Ewa
Tails.com 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Sandra Russell
Tails.com 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Karen Meacham
Great service and always arrived on time and most importantly dogs love it.
Wellington loves his food, we had an issue with his flatulence but since stopping all the wet food that contains fish this is much better however he still has dry flaky skin which is why I gave it 3stars
My dog loves his food now and can’t wait for feeding times, nothing is ever left and if the cat gets a chance he tries to eat it too.. My dogs coat and skin have improved and he hasn’t had a ‘hot spot’ since we have changed to Tails, so we are very happy!
Tails.com are brilliant and the food arrives at a time it is required. You can contact them online and requiest a delay if necessary or add things like treats or poo bags to your order. They are very reliable and punctual.
My dog loves his food. Very helpful to have delivery service. Very reliable.
I love tails.com!!! My westie suffered with her skin and is prone to putting on weight but with tails it is all under better control. She now has a great diet, it’s great service. 100% recommend!!!!
Great service any questions quickly responded to.
The service is fantastic and very flexible. My dog has enjoyed the food and I have noticed a real improvement in his bowel habits.
Since diva has been having tails special diet it has improved her skin and fur, she doesn't itch her self like she did, she is much more healthier now I am really pleased that I chose to change divas diet as it has made her alot healthier and she has got more energy and is enjoying life more.
I tried Tails as I have a fussy puppy and nothing has changed. The service from tails is really poor considering it's meant to be tailored to your pet. The algorithm seems sophisticated, but if you need to fine tune it their team are really slow to respond and ask the same questions you've already given answers for. My dog does not lick her bowl clean and I'm not confident that portions are suitable for her age/exercise/breed after reviewing it multiple times with the tails team. Delivery was speedy. The quality of the wet food is higher than the kibble. Given the poor service and the high price, tails is not worth it in my opinion.
My dog loves the combination of wet and dry food. Tails were really helpful when adjustments were made as he showed a slight weight gain. I would give five stars but despite feeding exactly as prescribed I always have lots if dry food leftover and feel that I'm therefore wasting both product and money.
We started using tails after seeing it advertised on tv. Our dog was overweight and they were able to tailor the food to her needs in order for her to lose weight. She’s slowly but steadily losing weight and we couldn’t be more pleased. Great delivery service too. A tad on the expensive side, luckily I’ve had a few discounts.
My dog Cara loves Tails and eats every bit of her food. I love Tails because it is a super service. Delivery on time helpfull friendly staff and so convenient. The price is good for such a quality product and service.
Excellent service, top quality food.
Tilley and Rafferty both enjoy their new tails food and treats and it is very convenient to have it delivered monthly they both have glossy coats and wet noses.
Good quality and speedy service
Scout loves his tails food and his dental chews plus his lamb biscuits. Customer service are always quick to help if you have a query and really nice and friendly. Price is good compared to other brands and the convenience of monthly deliveries brilliant.
quick and fast delivery food very good dog eating all food so no problem trying to persuade her to eat, price is a good example for the fact food is not being wasted, friendly and knowledgeable people so they can answer your queries quickly, have had no recourse to return any products so cannot comment on the refund procedure, but if there other services are anything to go by i would assume it will be spot on. THANKS
Brilliant service, delivery always on time and change any problems really fast
My dog loves the food and the “good dog treats” I love that we can buy the yak chews in all the same order! So easy with the cup measure to give him the right amount of food! Would just wish the good dog treats were a little cheaper for the size of the packet in comparison to competitors but will continue to stay with tails because it’s been great and sorted my dogs tummy issues out!
Tails.com is rated 4.68 based on 647 reviews