Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Ewa
Tails.com 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Sandra Russell
Tails.com 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Karen Meacham
Excellent service, Milo had a problem with smelly flatulence at first on tails but after speaking to them they tweaked his food, no problems now. They go out of there way to make sure your pet is happy
My dog coco has arthritis in both his back and hip. I was struggling to get him to eat his old food. Since starting tails food coco is like a puppy again, full of life and eats his food straight away. It was costing me a lot of money with his old food and medication but now I'm saving half the amount now I'm using tails and with the added bonus of it being delivered to my door free of charge.
Brynn had a skin condition which the vet said could be an allergy. She would constantly be getting ear infections and shaking her head and had started to get dry patches around the top of her legs. Within 10 days of starting her new diet her skin is fabulous, pink and healthy, no more head shaking. Her fur is so smooth, soft and glossy like when she was a puppy [she's 12 now]. She'd never liked dried food ever, so I was a bit sceptic, but the little bit of wet food makes all the difference, she loves it. Best thing we ever did.
My daughter suggested tails.com when we adopted our 5 year old Barnie. He has loved the food from the start and his fur has transformed into a beautiful glossy coat. Even his groomer commented on his lovely condition since his first visit.
I have a elderly dog who along with joint problems also had tummy problems loose stools tummy rumbles ..Tried lots of different diets/foods ..Then came across Tails.com and what a difference no more loose stools tummy rumbles and she loves it both the wet and the dry and very reasonable priced. Been with them 6 months the only regert not found or used them earlier ..
So easy to order, I like the reminders just before delivery giving you the chance to change anything if needs be and I also like the idea of being able to pause delivery. Well worth the price everything is so easy and the customer service is brilliant
Correspondence /communication is very quickly answered and resolved always You can change food n deliveries choices on dashboard easily with no problems Dogs love the choices I believe we’ve tried them all ,only negative for myself is the dogs don’t eat the amount of biscuits sent with order .
fletcher loves his food.very good.
The delivery is always on time and my dog never refuses his dinner. He absolutely loves it can’t get enough of it. Any questions you need to ask the customer service are really helpful.
The service is very good. Price is less than I was paying elsewhere. Fizzy eats every morsel, I have had three years trying to get it right and I would thoroughly recommend tails to anyone.
Me and my two boys are really happy with the food they get. millo was really fussy eater but know he eats well the price is really good so I’m pleased
Tails have made me very happy. When I ask them to change an order there has never been a problem. Prices are also good and it is delivered to your door.
Unreliable. Delivery was late so I had to purchase alternative food for my dog. 2 weeks after the delivery date I've finally had someone say that it "went missing" and told me they wouldn't cover the cost of the food I had to buy as a replacement. AVOID AVOID AVOID. Can't even add a photo as there's nothing to take a photo of.
Hi Matt, We’re really sorry to hear your delivery was late in arriving, this really isn’t the experience we want you to have and would like to help by looking into whats happened. As a dog owner myself I really understand how important it is for your dog's food to arrive on time. I’ve popped you a message to ask for some more details so we can help look into this for you. I hope to hear back from you soon. Stacey from Tails.com
A great selection of dog flavours For my pup Delivered to my door Happy pup...happy me!
Couldn't have asked for a better dog food company. The staff are always in for your dog's best interest, they send many accessories useful every month. After I lost my dog a month ago they sent some nice flowers and a card to show their best regard. I will be using them again.
Nutrition wasn't good enough. The courier they use is useless.
We’re really sorry to see your 1-star review, we’d love to try and help you and your dog! We base our recipes and feeding plans around the information provided but we also know every dog is an individual and some dogs do need some extra support in order to get the balance right and that's where our Nutrition Team can help. I’ve sent you a message to ask for some more details so we can help you further and also look into the delivery issues you’ve had. I hope to hear back from you soon. Stacey from Tails.com
So glad that we switched our dog to Tails. Being a French bulldog he has a very sensitive tummy and it took us almost three years to find a food that agreed 100% with him. Tails is definitely the one for him and no upset tummy since being on it. Love the fact that it is tailored to the dog specifically which is really important and I'm actually surprised that this service isn't offered by veterinary practices.
A simple, flexible and efficient ordering system delivers top quality food that my dog loves. I get a clean bowl at every meal and she has so much energy together with glossy coat.
My dog was fussy with her food, picking at it- no combo we tried worked. Tails she has loved and continues to enjoy. We also realised he had been given her too high a meat content so the fact they sort the measurements out for you is fantastic.
Lucy looks forward to her food and never leaves a trace in her bowl. Worth the money and good to be able to make changes to her wet food on the website. Delivered to the door with an option to delay delivery is good. Only gripe is no option to have a smaller bag of dry food as there is always plenty of the 8kg left when the next one arrives. Overall, we have a very healthy, happy dog and we wouldn't change that for the world.
Tails.com is rated 4.68 based on 743 reviews