Tails.com Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Tails.com deliver?

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy

"Delivery good. Made our dog poorly as they change the blend of food to much and don't properly tell you the ingredients. He's was on this food from 12 weeks to 1 year. The mix in food flared up his allergies, and then they couldnt prepare a food he could eat. Bad experience for us."
Are you Tails.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I tried the two week trial and found my dog was not satisfied at all with it. He was hungry a few hours after eating and couldnt last all night without food, waking us up with whining for food. Also he was going to toilet three times a day with this food. Not for us I’m afraid."
"I have has 3 deliveries from Tails and my dog does not like it. I have e-mailed twice today to STOP further deliveries."
"Excellent customer service and the quality of dog food is second to none!"
"Really like the idea of a tailor made food blend. Arrived fairly quickly and was well presented/packaged. Puppy seems to be enjoying the food so far!"
"I can only give Tails.com 4 stars as the food has not been suitable for my dog so far. But the customer service has been excellent and they are still trying to get the right balance for my dog. All correspondence has been prompt and courteous and they want to get the product right for my dog - cannot fault the customer service at all."
"Cannot believe the difference in my dogs wellbeing. Wished I had known about this company years ago.."
"Prices are reasonable, delivery is tracked and on time. Good service"
"I recently got a puppy, Nora- I wasn't sure how much she should be fed or what the best food to wean her onto was. Tails.com put together the perfect blend for the breed and weight of your dog or puppy, they even told me how much she should be fed. The deliveries come on time and I love that the bag has her name on it. The treats are also rally good. I wouldn't get food from anywhere else. Thanks Tails.com!"
"Brilliant customer service. I am totally in control of the amount of food my dog receives and am happy to know that all his nutritional requirements are met. Of course, the great bonus is that my dog absolutely loves this food !"
"TAILS deliver my complete dog food every month - no lugging huge bags from shop to car and car to kitchen! My dog Larry really enjoys his TAILS special mix which is made especially for him by blending specific quantities of different kibble to produce a complete food which suits him ideally. A plastic measure is included which can be altered to accomodate different food measures. The pack contains information about your dogs blend of food and suggests a suitable amount to feed daily. My dog was very overweight when I started using TAILS, now he is just right. I always get an email when TAILS are due to prepare Larrys food and if for example I've been away and he has been in kennels, I can delay the delivery by any amount of time which suits me. The box is delivered by courier and I can even re-use the food bags as they are just right for containing my recycling and three side by side fit perfectly into my recycling box - nice and tidy for the waste collectors! So it's all good and I am very happy with every aspect of my dealings with TAILS. I really can recommend them as a supplier with whom I am very happy."
"They deliver my dog's food every month. They let me know when it is ready and I can move the date if I haven't run out of the previous delivery. There is plenty of variety and my dog loves it. Brilliant!"
"Have my puppy food Taylor made for his breed and weight. delivered every month so I don't have to lug his food home also tells me how much to feed him each time"
"Dog loves the food and deliveries always arrive on time!"
Tails.com is rated 4.21 based on 14 reviews