Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
4.6
Based on 1,107 reviews
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Tails.com 1 star review on 6th October 2021
Tails.com 5 star review on 22nd July 2020
Abigail
Tails.com 5 star review on 21st July 2020
David Wagg
Makes my life & Tilly’s life better. I don’t worry about her food shopping Tails does it all & Tilly loves the meals & treats all recommended by fantastic nutrition team. So glad l found out about Tails.
Hey Tails.com, Well what can i say ? Very reliable on time every Month, Ollie loving the Wet Food & the Kibble. Ollie likes that he can change the dishes whenever he feels without no hassle. Keep up the Good Work Ollie (WOOF WOOOF)
Lovely service, specially that it gets delivered by my door step, everything is packed sealed.. The smell of dog food is good, specially the wet
Our dog Mala was having dreadful problems with her ears and other irritant skin issues. We contacted Tails.com and they put together a kibble mix that has made a massive difference to her condition - previously on tablets 3 times a day with cream daily and now tablets are reduced to one a day and the cream once a week!! We are still trying to get the balance of our order of dry kibble spot on but I always find the team at Tails.com really helpful and they really seem to care when I have to contact them - I was especially impressed when i phoned them and didn't leave a message but they came back to me! The ease of the service that Tails.com offer is such a positive in the busy lives we now find ourselves in. Thanks to all at Tails.com
The online portal is effective and clear and I love that changes can be made to our order throughout the month. Hector loves his tails food and all the treats. We love that new products are added and the Christmas hampers are amazing. I have experienced a few minor issues amd queries but these have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. I have recommended Tails to a few friends who have dogs and would recommend it to everybody!
Ollie love his tail food he is a older dog and has bad skin but tails has help with this. So thank you.
Excellent service. Flexible and considerate of my dog's needs. Courier delivery excellent also. I think the price is very reasonable and my dog has been much healthier since commencing Tails.com I’ve never had to return anything. I can’t speak highly enough of them
Mollie loves the food provided by tails.com,she has never refused to eat any of the recipes. I find it good value as nothing is wasted , tails have listened to mollie having arthritis and that she is overweight their food she is enjoying and losing weight.
Love the fact I don't have to carry dog food home, it is delivered when I need it and it's great that I can delay delivery when necessary.
Hi . We have been using tails.com for over a month now we’ll part way through the second month we wanted to try our dog jack on this for health reasons he has hey fever and is on medication for this .as he was scratching to the extent of cutting himself, the medication stopped this but we wanted an alternative to just tablets the tails.com package has really helped jack we have cut his medication in half and are hoping to cut it down more this month he really enjoys his food and seems more relaxed and content .
My Labrador prefers tails.com food to Royal Canin brand. We also get extra 3 kg compared with the RC offer (12kg bag). The tails.com feed is freshly made and The delivery is always on time! Definitely recommend it!
Convenient, and value for money as you never need to buy dog food from the shops. you can postpone delivery's if your going on holiday, have too much left over from the previous month and or if your not going to be in on the particular day the delivery is due. My only grumble is that the Tails Denta Sticks where gone in a second!!! I thought these things were meant that the dog would chew and gnaw on them to clean teeth, but Skipper just bit once and swallowed, gone in a flash!! Eh hahaha... suppose I cannot complain as I was given them for free, so apart from that everything else is a definite tail wag from us.
Ruby loves her dry food, and is always telling me when it’s dinner time, being a Labrador it’s great to have the balanced measured diet, and the convenience of it being delivered to your door each month, is hassle free and one less thing to deal with
Delivery to the door is very convenient. Kizzie loves the food and knows exactly when it’s dinner time. The meals look so good I could eat them myself!!!
Customer service, delivery and price is very good also like the option to change delivery date if needed. Food is of high quality and Wilf loves it ( and his wind problem is sorted since switching to Tails ) !
Charlie absolutely loves his dry and wet food, bowl always licked very clean. He suffers with arthritis now and his food has been adjusted to help with joints. We had my daughters dog for a couple of weeks, an emergency, and she shared Charlie’s food, she loved it also. Poor Charlie was left a bit short so a quick phone call to Tails and another delivery was quickly organised. Can’t fault the company, the team or the food. Thank you.
Love the speedy delivery and the fact they keep us in the loop wjen tje delivery is on its way. My Dog loves all the flavours of the wet food and the dry food. The handy scoop is really useful. Its nice to know we can change the recipes at any time and that they are tailormade to her health and age. Very happy Dog and Hooman
Tails.com have excellent products which are genuinely tailored to individual pets. My ageing Jack Russell X needed his food adjusting and, after consultation with their very knowledgeable staff, it has now been adjusted to suit his changing needs. The service is excellent and nothing is too much trouble. Best of all, my picky dog loves his Tails food and treats!!
Dodger loves his wet food I’m trying to cancel his dry food now as he as not got many teeth so finding dry food to much so would like to cancel it but finding it hard to do so
Hi there, It's lovely to hear Dodger loves his tails.com wet food, although I'm sorry to hear he struggles with dry food. Our wet food recipes are made to accompany our tailored dry food recipes, so we don't make wet food only feeding plans. However, you can purchase our wet food on our online shop (separate from your subscription). I'll send you an email shortly to let you know how to do this - I hope to hear from you. Thanks, Becca at tails.com
Sabre loves everything but the dried food but I hope to continue with the wet food and treats and find an alternative for the other. Excellent customer service and the healthy meals and snacks are great. Prompt delivery and exceptionally well packaged. Loved the free gifts and the fact his name is on it, which is a lovely touch. Highly recommend your company.
Tails.com is rated 4.6 based on 1,107 reviews