Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Ewa
Tails.com 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Sandra Russell
Tails.com 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Karen Meacham
fletcher loves his food.very good.
Tails have made me very happy. When I ask them to change an order there has never been a problem. Prices are also good and it is delivered to your door.
My dog absolutely loves the food! Do 100% recommend. Only downside is I find the food isn’t enough. My dog is constantly looking for more throughout the day which is the only downfall
My dog loves the food. Delivery can be an issue last time a day earlier than yodel had started & was left on my drive telling any who passed that there was nobody at home.
My dog poppy loves your food! The service is very good as you don’t have to worry about ever running out👍 I love your little measuring cups too that’s a nice touch. So thank you very much Tails.🐶
Jesse loves her dry food and since being on tails has lost a little weight… now perfect. Service is great and easy to change if needed. I haven’t given 5 stars as I do think it is a little pricey but generally happy and Will continue to use.
Great service. Easy to change the good I need.
Excellent delivery service easy to change delivery time & our cocker spaniel loves her kibble Thankyou
Customer service is brilliant, being able to change the quantity you want easily makes it very handy for when your dog may need to do a little dieting!
My dog loves the combination of wet and dry food. Tails were really helpful when adjustments were made as he showed a slight weight gain. I would give five stars but despite feeding exactly as prescribed I always have lots if dry food leftover and feel that I'm therefore wasting both product and money.
Very happy with the food quality, Tilly does eat the food a lot better than any other brand we have tried. Excellent delivery service.
My dog Boris loves the food dry and wet he has a tin of wet food for his breakfast then his dry food late afternoon I’m a little disappointed that I’m not able to buy just wet food when I want as you have to purchase the dry food with it other than that a good product and recommend
Ivy happy on tails eats food as soon as it is put down.Tummy settle down a lot only the occasional upset .Really happy with the service so far.Thanks Tails x🐾
A bit more expensive than her previous food, but the quality is good. The delivery is handy and always on time. No waste and well packaged.
My dog loves the food particularly the wet food sachets. She took to it very well, no issues. I had a lot more of her previous food left to use up and still trying to catch up with tails food so delaying delivery each month a week or so. She needed joint supplements in her last food and tails put it her food so no more problems than previously. Find it a bit expensive as I was paying around £25/26 per month now on tails I'm up to £38 for about 5 weeks. Still the food is excellent and delivered so I don't have to think about it.
Changed to tails after my dog had a continuous upset tummy. We have had two complete months and her tummy had been very settled. A slight blip for a couple of days when we started the third months supply. But tummy settled down again, so.not sure why it happened.
Customer service is excellent with good communications. Deliveries are on time too. I do find the price a bit more than I can afford on my pension and so don't buy Tails food every month. Having said that, the food is of great quality and my dog keeps in really good condition.
Angelina seems a bit tired of the flavour of the dry food. Any suggestions?
A really good product and it is tailored to my dogs needs. Delivery is fantastic and the wet dog food has a wide variety. Be careful of website if you want to amend your dogs meal plan. I thought I was removing fish from the selection of meals - salmon isn't her thing - and I ended up removing all meals but one as fish were in the ingredients. However a quick phone call fixed the problem and a new selection was delivered.
The dogs’ digestion is much better on this food. Both of them polish it off and we have no runny tummies. I wish that the packaging was recyclable, it would make a huge difference to me.
Tails.com is rated 4.68 based on 742 reviews