Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Ewa
Tails.com 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Sandra Russell
Tails.com 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Karen Meacham
Not good quality food. It is ranked poor on the best and worst foods and only 47% nutritional value which is a shame. I want my dog to have good quality healthy food so I have swapped to a better brand and she is suffering less wind, no sloppy poo or gurgling tummy!
I tried Tails as I have a fussy puppy and nothing has changed. The service from tails is really poor considering it's meant to be tailored to your pet. The algorithm seems sophisticated, but if you need to fine tune it their team are really slow to respond and ask the same questions you've already given answers for. My dog does not lick her bowl clean and I'm not confident that portions are suitable for her age/exercise/breed after reviewing it multiple times with the tails team. Delivery was speedy. The quality of the wet food is higher than the kibble. Given the poor service and the high price, tails is not worth it in my opinion.
Major doesnt like his food anymore.
I'm really sorry to hear your dog isn't too keen on his dry food. We can look at creating a unique recipe using the same nutrients but with different flavours that Major might prefer. If this is something you'd be interested in trying, drop us an email (hello@tails.com) or Facebook message and we'll be more than happy to help get things sorted for the both of you. Esme from tails.com
My rottweiler will not eat it I have tried the dry food and even got him the meat dishes he won't even look at either. Have even tried it in his kong and chew ball frozen it but nothing is working good job I have a fox visit he loves it.
So disappointed that you are now charging for delivery, it was one of the reasons I signed up.
Hi Patricia, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry for any disappointment caused by the delivery charge. We do have a £2.99 delivery charge for orders under £30 to Northern Ireland as well as the Highlands and Islands, due to the additional transit cost to these locations. I really hope your dog is enjoying their tasty food, and I've sent you an email now to follow up on this. Kind regards, Graihagh from tails.com
Delivery good. Made our dog poorly as they change the blend of food to much and don't properly tell you the ingredients. He's was on this food from 12 weeks to 1 year. The mix in food flared up his allergies, and then they couldnt prepare a food he could eat. Bad experience for us.
I tried the two week trial and found my dog was not satisfied at all with it. He was hungry a few hours after eating and couldnt last all night without food, waking us up with whining for food. Also he was going to toilet three times a day with this food. Not for us I’m afraid.
I have has 3 deliveries from Tails and my dog does not like it. I have e-mailed twice today to STOP further deliveries.
Tails.com is rated 4.68 based on 676 reviews