Tails.com Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Tails.com deliver?

Click Here

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy

"Delivery good. Made our dog poorly as they change the blend of food to much and don't properly tell you the ingredients. He's was on this food from 12 weeks to 1 year. The mix in food flared up his allergies, and then they couldnt prepare a food he could eat. Bad experience for us."
Are you Tails.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I tried the two week trial and found my dog was not satisfied at all with it. He was hungry a few hours after eating and couldnt last all night without food, waking us up with whining for food. Also he was going to toilet three times a day with this food. Not for us I’m afraid."
"I have has 3 deliveries from Tails and my dog does not like it. I have e-mailed twice today to STOP further deliveries."
Tails.com is rated 3.30 based on 23 reviews