Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Ewa
Tails.com 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Sandra Russell
Tails.com 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Karen Meacham
I like that I can input my puppy's details and the food is geared for his changing weight and exercise levels. I don't run out as it's delivered just when I need it. He's a greedy lab so I know that he's full up, and his begging is only greed. He's thriving and happy.
Simba absolutely loves the food and has such a shiny coat too now, Tails are so efficient and helpful I would highly recommend it 4 ur dog
Freddie is a fan of Tails food and treats and is thriving. I like the fact you can make changes whenever you want. Delivery great. A little pricey but worth paying for the tailor made food without leaving home. I have not needed to return anything so cannot comment on returns and refunds.
Monty really loves all of the products that he gets every month; all tailored specifically for him. You can makes changes to your order right up until the last minute. Great service.
Very helpful customer service, the prices and delivery are excellent. We haven't had to return anything yet so we don't know about that or refunds.
This is the only food that my dog will eat and also that he is able to eat as on grain free & low fat for pancreatitis. It’s also delivered each month and so easy if I have extra can just delay delivery. I’ve recommended to 2 other friends and they love it to. Highly recommend it’s truly amazing. Thank you.
Jesse loves her dry food and since being on tails has lost a little weight… now perfect. Service is great and easy to change if needed. I haven’t given 5 stars as I do think it is a little pricey but generally happy and Will continue to use.
My two dogs love the variety of the wet food that compliments the dry mix you get. They both seem to be thriving on this food and is by far the favourite of all the brands they have tried. The price is very competitive and deliveries are always on time.
Sandy loves her food from tails, with no more tummy problems. Delivery is great and the price is not to bad.
Great service. Easy to change the good I need.
Excellent delivery service easy to change delivery time & our cocker spaniel loves her kibble Thankyou
Our NSDTR has a delicate tum and recurring Pancreatitus. Our vet recommended Royal Canin Hypoallergenic dry diet. The food was quite bland with few recognisable ingredients and after 18 months our hound developed some issues with it and had put on weight. We happened on Tails and asked if they had a ‘hypoallergenic’ food? They recommended a formula for our boy which he is mad for! Poops are solid 😁 and he’s lost 4kg and is in really lovely condition as confirmed by our vet on last visit (he checked the ‘natural’ ingredients and mix and said the Tails was fine). Elvis also loves the chicken treats.
Good customer service
Customer service is brilliant, being able to change the quantity you want easily makes it very handy for when your dog may need to do a little dieting!
My dog loves her Tails mix of wet & dry food her weight is healthy and she enjoys the variety of food. Very happy with the food and delivery service always kept informed when the next delivery is coming also able to change delivery dates if required. Well done Tails.Com
Hugo has just had a vet health check and They are very impressed with his overall condition and he has lost a little weight too.
Customer service is great, free delivery and able to pause the delivery when you still have food left over. Billy loves the food and looks so much healthier being on it. Would definitely recommend
Excellent service. Tails always inform when next delivery is due and whether you want to make changes to delivery date. My border collie always eats her food with gusto and has had no tummy upsets since being with Tails. Her poos are very good too!!! I highly recommend Tails to anyone who has a problem with their dogs food. It’s very good being able to decide yourself just what ingredients you do/don’t want included in the dog’s diet. Thank you Tails 🙂
I'm super happy with my lovely Tails order but not as happy as my Borderpoo Bob. He'd always been a bit of a fussy eater before, not happy to wolf things down but, thanks to the tasty combos of the Tails food, particularly the duck and fish options, Bob really enjoys every meal and is really bouncing with energy. Really good team at the end of the email/phone, too. Abby Short
Originally I had signed up because I felt it would be handy to have Lexis food delivered monthly. Lexi loves the food and its helped me manage her weight. We have been using tails for over a year now and wont be leaving naytime soon. Fab food. Fab service and a fab monthly price.
Tails.com is rated 4.68 based on 681 reviews