Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
4.6
Based on 1,102 reviews
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Tails.com 1 star review on 6th October 2021
Tails.com 5 star review on 22nd July 2020
Abigail
Tails.com 5 star review on 21st July 2020
David Wagg
It is simple for me. If my dog is happy i am happy to. As long as I see my dog going crazy of happynes when I call him to eat i think it still love that food. After one year is still love it so go on. In my opinion you guys doing a great job. Congratulations!
One of my 3 dogs is 13. I have really noticed a difference in her energy levels since she has moved to tails.
My dog’s coat and skin improved inside a week and I am really pleased with the results.
Our dog loves his food! Keeps him healthy too. And we love the speedy delivery and possibility to change the delivery date. Happy dog = happy owner
My puppy was under weight started him on tails 3 months ago,he's doing great on it and he loves the dry food,he is 8 months old now and just over 5 stone,i should add he is a big boned male rottweiler just in case you think he's very overweight
Biggles loves it and is loosing weight and definitely more energetic Service and delivery excellent
Very happy with Tails. Great quality food and I like the way it is tailored for your dogs needs and can move delivery times. My beardie is 13 now and probably doesn't eat as much as he used to so love the flexibility. Good value for money. Excellent customer service too. I had a small issue with a delivery (it was where the courier had left it and the box was torn) but friendly staff soon sorted it out and everything been fine since. 🙂 Most importantly Bailey loves it too!
Excellent ! Our priorities were shiny coat and gradual weight loss for our min daxi, and it’s being achieved in such a short space of time. Excellent customer service when I enquired about one of the ingredients and subsequent changes to his diet done very quickly. He loves his tails biscuits !
Tails.com provide particular food for my two dogs and they are love the wet food. It is easy to order and the delivery is quick.
Ruby and I are very happy with tails.com. I had concerns about the food at first, and the team were very helpful, and they changed her food which she didn't like as much as first batch. So they were very happy to change back and she seems more happier. Nothing seems to much trouble for the team and they are happy to help via email. Only down side I have with this company is that when I tried to ring them with this concern there was know one to answer the phone..
My last dog Muppet, did very well on the senior food, so when we lost her and got Mollie it seemed right to get her started on the puppy blend. I know that tails.com will alter her food as she gets older, without me having to worry if she is getting the best nutrition.
My border collie - absolutely loves her food (wet and dry) and licks her bowl clean. She also loved her treats and dental sticks!
Great customer service good choice of meals can tailor make them to suit your dog quick delivery
My shih tzu dog has sensitive stomach but since I have been getting Tails for him he is much better. He also loves Tails and empties his plate every time.s
Easy to use website. Always delivered on time & easy to alter order if needed. My dog has been so much healthier & happier on this food I wouldn't go anywhere else. Tails really look after the health & welfare of each dog. The option of the trial is well worth it to decide if it's right for your dog. Give it a go.
Very efficient, always delivered in time. Decent website for altering or changing requirements. Not the cheapest but no complaints on quality, have certainly sorted out my Boxer dogs sensitive digestion system ( and what comes out the other end). All in all highly recommended.
What a waggy tailed smiley customer we are! We had taken advantage of the trial order but due to a delay in getting the dog had to postpone it. Emailed the team, got a quick response and Even though it had been dispatched (we were asked to donate this to a dog shelter which I thought was a kind gesture) our next order arrived as part of the trial and boy does our wee dug enjoy it! Orders arrive when expected, no more carrying heavy loads of dog food, no running out of food. Easy to use the site to order, change things, update weight etc, make choices on flavours (our dog not fussy so we opted for the random flavours).
All four dogs are enjoying the new diet. I also know you have put more control over us over feeding them all.
Happy dog that’s all owners want and that is what we get with Tails.com. Easy to change your order and a good selection of grain free foods. My maltipoo Alfie loves it.
I've been using tails for over 12 months now, we used to buy food from our local supermarket previously, however problems with COVID-19 meant that we couldn't rely on them having stock which meant us changing brands more times than we wanted to. Tails is brilliant because you don't have to think about your dog's food, it's always there and a top up is always on the way! I've only ever had one issue, a bag had ripped open in the delivery box, this we quickly rectified and a little gift sent for the in inconvenience! It really is a great service and a healthy option for your dog!
Tails.com is rated 4.6 based on 1,102 reviews