swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend swiss-store.co.uk
Read swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

customerservice@outdoor365.co.uk

Tell us how swiss-store.co.uk made you happy
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Andrew Kirton
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
GEOFFREY PRANKETT
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th March 2019
I bought the Rescue Tool as a joining the SFRS present. He absolutely loved it and said it was the best thing that anyone has ever got him and loved his name engraved on the blade too! The item arrived very quickly despite the engraving and was in perfect condition. Very pleased with the purchase.
I bought a man's Mondaine watch maybe 15 or 20 years ago. I wear it all the time and it looks a bit battered now, but is easy to read, and very reliable. I have had trouble finding the 16mm-wide leather watch straps for it in high-street shops, and though cheaper, sometimes those don't fit very well and come apart if they are a bit narrow at the buckle-end. In contrast the real Swiss-Store Mondaine strap fits perfectly, and makes the watch look almost as smart as when I bought it. Delivered quickly too!
Excellent service
PRODUCT ARRIVED PROMPTLY
My husband was very pleased with his gift. He thoroughly enjoyed looking at all 33 attachments yesterday. He’s looking forward to using it. Excellent quality, very well made.
Excellent service from Swiss Store, really very helpful and a please to deal with. Product ordered arrived promptly and is an excellent tool. Highly recommended seller of genuine Swiss Army profucts.
Happy with the purchase, what a wonderful customer service, wrong item was sent and when I’ve called the issue was sorted out straight away. So thanks for your service and quality knife.
Great customer service and a super quality product- highly recommended
We understand the product is fantastic, but the service was superb, dispatched on the day of ordering. Hard to better 👍
Great service, would have been lovely if the leather wallet had a brass pop fastener like it used to, I personally hate velcro fasteners because they are not in line with the high quality of the product, and are loud and always catch on clothing. Lovely that I could personalise the blade. Good and efficient service. The toothpick on this seems a lot flimsier than the one that my father had and the saw not as sharp so not as adventurous for my 13 year old daughter, (come on Swiss Army knife people we are not wrapping our kids in cottonwool!). Would be great if there could be a gender option. e.g. the caption 'she who dares wins' to empower her on her adventures, (I'm anti woke generation so don't mean to be woke by suggesting this!). Lovely to have this to give to my daughter on her birthday. Think she will be overall delighted with it.
Great selection of products and colours. Arrived very promptly. Prices about market price but it's the choice brings me back again and again
Purchased EvoWood 14 Swiss Army Knife as a gift with personalised engraving. Very pleased with the item and engraving. Swiss store provided very good service, prompt delivery and the different engraving options is a very nice feature.
I needed to return a product, due to an error I made when selecting the product. I rang to explain and the customer service was great, really helpful, talked my through an exchange, offering me solutions to get the correct product. I am still awaiting the returns info, so I do need to check the email address they hold/spam on my inbox.
Quick delivery nice quality product.
Excellent service, competitive pricing and swift delivery. Very pleased. Thanks
Very efficient service. Thank You.
The website looks great, operates smoothly and is easy to maneuver. Not much else to say. To the product then! The Swiss Pegasus! Per recommendation from a friend, backpacks for me are something that live maybe a year, 2 if I'm lucky. After the last fraying from light use as I transitioned from a warehouse worker to a host, this got old... I wanted something more premium, rugged and long lasting, especially now I have a portable gaming setup. After learning a friend of mine still has hers from when she was a uni student several years ago and still holds up, it was worth a shot. First impressions are grand! Plenty of pockets, compartments and space! First day I took it out I had to load it up with everything I could possibly think I could want just to test it. Holds up without a sweat so under normal use as work/gaming setup backpack, this fits the bill incredibly well! And with their 3 year warranty (on a bag!) I have faith it will hold up as I'm sure Swiss does too! Good shopping experience & quality products. A*
Item arrived very quickly and was as described
Great service The strap was delivered in really good time, and the quality is great, the original one
Brought as a gift, recipient was very please. Many thanks.
swiss-store.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 1,255 reviews