Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
The service was (relatively) fast, totally reliable and being online,
it was very convenient. From start to finish the whole process took
about 18 hours. So thank-you!
Received good service
I received amazing service
Very friend and helpful
The lady I had was so kind
I originally started with a 3 star review as I'd received a service but bad advice meant it was useless. After this I received a phone call from the CEO asking to fix it, offering me extra help when they didn't have to and asked me to change the review which I gladly did thinking they'd called me cos they actually cared about my plight. Upon changing the review I couldn't even get a reply to an email.

Waste of money and time for me and feel quite manipulated tbh.

AND STOP ASKING ME TO CHANGE MY REVIEW! I WILL NOT!
Hello Rachel. I am so sorry you feel that way. I'm a little confused as I can't see what more we could have done for you. You were told incorrectly you needed a C100 by the passport office and then you filed it incorrectly at court. The MIAM is the only part we deal with, which was handled quickly and correctly. But we still offered a free conversation with our solicitor to help you resubmit it, but you never contacted her. There offer is still there, should you wish to get some free legal advice as we wanted to help on your case. I wish you all the best in getting this resolved.
had an intial consultation and was very clear, concise and informative that was reassuring in providing a few options to resolve our situation
Clear and thorough advice from Alistair Carter. All my questions were duly answered and have helped to alleviate my concerns about the whole divorce process. Very happy with the service. Many thanks Ali.
Very happy to recommend Mediate UK, they were first class in helping us to reach our financial settlement.
Always helpful, informative advice. Really pleased with this service.
Excellent service really helpful and great communication very satisfied.
Excellent service, very informative highly recommend
Excellent
Very good
Even though it had been explained to me by my solicitor I was still so tearful and utterly confused and didn't know what type of appointment I needed. I was offered a Free Consultation with Alistair and now I do know what I need to do next. Thanks Alistair.
Great service 👍🏻
Speaking to Alastair certainly put my mind at ease. He was very knowledgeable and advised that I get a written report prior to my mediation appointment.
I would not hesitate to recommend your company.
The price of your services is very reasonable and I'm delighted that I'm using your firm.
The service from start to finish was first class from everyone I dealt with.
They were professional, friendly and extremely knowledgable.
Would recommend
The service was fantastic. So helpful and didn't judge as I'm the male. Would recommend this service to anyone that is in the same position I am
Informative and professional service without being too intrusive.
Alistair was very helpful and answered all my questions. Definitely cleared up a lot of things in my mind.
Very good service, knowledgeable and not hurried.
Mediate UK is rated 4.76 based on 355 reviews