Stone Deals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stone Deals
Read Stone Deals Reviews

info@stonedeals.co.uk

Tell us how Stone Deals made you happy
Stone slab at bottom of pallet arrived cracked. Very thin compressible material between each layer so a breakage was not surprising. Delivery driver left pallet on pavement and walked off without getting signature. I was informed that as the damage was not mentioned on the delivery note I should take it from the 10% extra I was advised to order for "trimming and breakages". I expected 100% of the order to arrive. Not impressed and will go elsewhere next time. I do not recommend this company nor their automated customer service.
Dear Customer, We are again sorry that you have received 1 damaged tile within your order. Regardless of how well we package all our orders, unfortunately due to the highly fragile nature of natural stones, damages do sometimes occur during the haulage process. In such cases where the damaged number of items are so small which does not affect the actual installations, we do offer a refund, which was also the case here, this is something you have not mentioned in your review. You will receive your full refund for the damaged tile back into the payment method used to pay for your order. For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We had beautiful marble tiles from stone deals for a very good price!
My 3rd order with these guys and the service has been spot on every time.
Exellent product at a great price. Looking forward to seeing them on the walls
Great service and great customer support. I made a mistake with my order and this was handled very professionally and courteously. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again nor recommend.
The Crema Marfil Premium Split Face Tiles are absolutely stunning.... my house looks Pinterest worthy, making our hallway look more dressed with the perfect statement piece. I am definitely going to get more and decorate the downstairs utility room.
Stone Deals 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Very easy to find different tiles and designs on you site, delivery was quick 3 days and guy even put straight into garage. Tiles quality very good good service
Great product and service, hard to find a reliable company nowadays
Very happy with the product and the service, I recommend to everyone!!!
Everything was going really well before delivery - good communications, good pricing, good support - but from delivery onward, it all went downhill. I know the delivery is outsourced but you and your courier aren't singing from the same hymn sheet and I've heard nothing from you following my report of damaged goods. Which is a shame because the product itself is fabulous.
Communication was good and the tiles arrived as agreed. My only gripe is that it was a small order of 6 square meters. I would have expected to receive more tiles of a smaller size. It’s a perspective thing, a small space requires smaller tiles. Some will have to be cut in half or more, but then I’m left with a straight line when I was really after an imperfect look. Perhaps this could be looked into for others buying a small quality
We recently ordered some outside floor tiles and wall cladding and had some queries with our order after delivery. The customer service provided by Faye was exceptional and she dealt with our queries efficiently and effectively. We are not only delighted with the tiles and cladding, but also the customer service. We would strongly recommend ordering from this company, due to exceptional service and quality of product.
Well yes, what can I say, had a really bad online experience with another company before but these guys are spot on, great product, swift delivery and polite driver.
The communication & ordering was first class. We did have three tiles with the corners broken on delivery. That’s nothing to do with the supplier. We do have a few cuts to make so hopefully can make do with what we have.
Stone Deals it is, greats price and products as well as swift and efficient delivery, we appreciated the questionnaire regarding access even before we placed the order, this made us aware and prepared for our delivery. Thanks guys.
Slates were a reasonable price and arrived very quickly, but at least one was broken. As a newcomer I found the ordering system confusing, and the person on the 'helpline' was rude and patronising.
Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. Our ordering is very easy and gives all the necessary information before checkout. We are getting positive feedback from many clients, however if you have any suggestions, we can always improve. In regards to our colleague being "rude", we have spoken to our staff and no one recalls this kind of conversation however if we acted differently than how we intended to, we sincerely apologise.
Great experience, tiles were really good value for money, delivery was timely and efficient, I received a call to advise what day delivery would be. Tiles are of really good quality, very happy thank you.
Stone Deals 5 star review on 21st April 2021
The tiles were very nice and delivered in good time, however, they were poorly packaged (8 split face tiles fit snugly in a cardboard box, with no protection whatsoever, not even a thin layer between tiles) meaning that when they arrived around 60 percent of the tiles were broken (only 9 out of 24 fully intact and some tiles were broken into many small pieces) I salvaged what I could and ended up adhering many of them small piece by small piece - luckily they were for a rustic outdoor kitchen, as they would have been no good on an interior wall. I would say I had to bin about 20-25 % of the entire order. In short, nice tiles, good service, but make sure you check your order before delivery person leaves - lesson learned here!
Dear Customer, Many thanks for your review, for some reason we cannot find your details on our systems, can you kindly get in touch with us so we can check which split face tiles and how the packaging has been arranged.
Very disappointed that the delivery was just a man with a pump truck, I spent £40 on ply would to ensure he would place the crate where I needed but he didn’t use the and left the crate in the middle of my drive. The adhesive bag was damaged and leaking and when I complained I got told that will be ok just keep it dry no offer of a replacement
Stone Deals 3 star review on 18th April 2021
Dear Customer, Many thanks for your review. Please note that every customer needs to fill in a delivery site questionnaire before checkout and since you answered Yes to Gravel on site, we liased with yourselves before the dispatched of the goods. We cannot deliver to sites where the ground is gravel and we also advise the reason for this before the checkout. If you still wish to go ahead with the delivery, you need to make sure the site is prepared for the delivery of heavy pallets. In the case of adhesive bag, it was just a small tear and the bag was generally intact. As you may remember, we were asked if the adhesive will get effected by the tear to which we had then mentioned if stored in a dry none humid area the content of the bag will not be effected. therefore no replacement is required in this case. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
They are there to answer your questions they are not a robot. Polite, respectful delivery driver.
Stone Deals is rated 4.69 based on 471 reviews