Stone Deals Reviews

Stone Deals 5 star review on 10th September 2021
Stone Deals 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Stone Deals 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Customer
Very happy with the service and the stone tiles (Luna Silver Marble tumbled). Only one chipped in transit. We were looking for a stone floor that would be light and not show the dirt and that could have a grey grout. This stone tile ticks all those boxes, we thought we wanted a slightly bigger tile but once it arrived we were very happy with the size. I have included a photo of the tiles dry laid as we haven't laid them yet.
Stone Deals 5 star review on 11th October 2021
Love their products. Service fast and efficient and delivery was great.
Im very pleased with my purchase. The tiles are gorgeous and the service was very quick.
The order arrived quickly, there were 1 or 2 that were broken but they are really good quality and I love the way the project turned out.
Stone Deals 5 star review on 17th September 2021 Stone Deals 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Excellent Service and fantastic quality tiles. This is the second time I have used Stone Deals and I would highly recommend them. Faye and all the team are first class in both customer service and product knowledge and go the extra mile to help and support. I will be purchasing again soon.
Easy to deal with, very knowledgeable and punctual service. Would highly recommend! Thanks
Prompt delivery and great quality tiles. Very satisfied.
Good quick service !
Very helpful and excellent service.
Excellent customer service. Quality outdoor tiles at a very, very competitive price. I will definitely buy from Stone Deals again.
Waiting for the delivery to arrive so I cannot comment on the condition of the tiles.however office staff very helpful ,delay in delivery is my choice due to an 18 ton lorry being a problem.delivery company has suggested that a 7.5 ton lorry would be available in a weeks time
Super quick delivery, driver was super friendly and helpful. Will definitely use again in the future.
Very well run and automated online ordering system. Well done!
Very pleased with the product and the service. Would use Stone Deals again.
Lovely tiles and a swift delivery service too,can’t fault them ,highly recommended
Having found Stone Deals and the product we required online due to stocking issues (like so much of the building trade currently) we had to wait a little longer than anticipated. However prompt emails were received around expected stock dates. When the amount we required was in stock the service was impeccable. With a promised 3 to 5 day delivery and phone calls to arrange a convenient delivery time the stone was delivered within 3 days. A further call half an hour prior to delivery I cannot thank or recommend Stone deals enough. The wait has been well worth it. Thank you
The marble is fabulous, the delivery company were not sent out a driver who must of been 70 with no means of off loading 860kg of marble on a pallet , no tail lift or fork lift. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Great product cheapest that I could find for what I wanted across the market, delivery was prompt and I was contacted to let me know when the tiles would be arriving. Everything safely packaged, no damage and they look beautiful in place!
Delighted with the patio stone we bought from Stone Deals. Very helpful company, had a few queries which they answered straight away. It was quite a complicated delivery but all went very smoothly. Highly recommended.
We had beautiful marble tiles from stone deals for a very good price!
Stone Deals is rated 4.69 based on 474 reviews