Stone Deals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stone Deals
Read Stone Deals Reviews

info@stonedeals.co.uk

Tell us how Stone Deals made you happy
Order arrived fairly quickly, no broken tiles.
Communication was good and the tiles arrived as agreed. My only gripe is that it was a small order of 6 square meters. I would have expected to receive more tiles of a smaller size. It’s a perspective thing, a small space requires smaller tiles. Some will have to be cut in half or more, but then I’m left with a straight line when I was really after an imperfect look. Perhaps this could be looked into for others buying a small quality
Lovely product, efficient polite service- just falls down on the standard pallet delivery charge when only purchasing a small order :-/
Great tiles, good price delivered promptly. Only issue was that the local deliverer said they would send a 7.5 tonne truck and an 18 tonne truck turned up and couldn't get in. We solved it between us though.
I paid over a grand on tiles and the delivery was not guaranteed to be anything other than kerb side. This has soured my experience. Should be delivered to a secure place, as part of delivery ( access allowing)
The oyster tiles arrived on time as given ,delivery lad was a valley boy ,and took extra care unloading ,not a single one damaged GREAT ,the tiles looked better than the sample ,with the unpredictable weather ,I use them next year .
Efficient customer services , excellent communication for delivery and arrived on date promised Only negative comment is that the tiles were over packaged with a Wooden pallet and large wooden crate which was difficult to dispose off.
Lovely tiles just what we wanted
Good customer service.Good prices .Prompt delivery time
Teep Good service took 2 days to arrive, nice limestone tiles exactly like pictures. Only 1 broken when unpacked, very pleased.
Tiles look great and seem really good value - though I haven't put them up yet. Delivery was very quick and the deliverers did most of what I requested except failed to phone me on the morning of the delivery so I wasn't there and it was left to a neighbour to check the delivered tiles. Stone Deals only gets 4 stars for that reason.
Great product. Poor delivery communication though. Delivery company passed on no details to the poor driver.
The customer service from Eleni was fantastic, very attentive, and the tiles were all in good order and as described. It's a shame your delivery company/driver decided to call us from entrance of drive having already unloaded pallet there, even though we'd answered all your questions positively of how accessible our house is, with a big courtyard and turning circle. What was the point of that? We'll happily use Stone Deals again but not if you use the same delivery company/driver.
Stone deals stocked appropriate marble to match existing stock
The tiles are beautiful and the delivery etc was great. However there were quite a lot of broken tiles which was disappointing. As the builder took delivery and didn’t have time to check them it was too late to report it as it says they must be checked on delivery. More or less every 2 tiles on the top of every box were broken.
A fast efficient service with no hassle delivery
Stone deals a best buy option for cost and availbility and with helpful back-up. Delivery was hopeless - one man driver dumped tiles outside garage and refused to help take them in and was most unhelpful and rude.
They had the ideal item in store and got them to us very quickly
Excellent service I received. Better quality stone compared to some retailers. Only had two tiles that were chipped on the corners. Guess might have been chipped during transit.
Good quality stone, and easy and flexible with managing the order
Stone Deals is rated 4.69 based on 467 reviews