Stone Deals Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Stone Deals

Tell us how Stone Deals made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Customer
"Love my Carrara marble tiles and delivery on time."
Customer
"Very good value and product"
Customer
"Excellent communication, the tiles were delivered all intact and look fantastic, couldn't be happier!!!"
"The product was of the good quality I expected from the sample and was an accurate match. The product which was travertino mosaic was also good value and at a very competitive price. The delivery and processing was as expected though perhaps a bit expensive, but swings and roundabouts, the product was attractively priced. I was very pleased and would use Stone Deals again"
"My go to place for stone tiling. Great customer service and prices. No problems here."
"Perfect company for buying smaller quantities of stone. Slate arrived on time and in perfect condition on a shrink wrapped pallet. Would definite purchase from Stone Deals again"
"I had good service"
"The product was very good at a great price, along with everything else needed to finish the job, all from just one order; a true one-stop shop that delivers. Thank you."
"Great service and very helpful."
"Had to wait for the stock to be delivered, but once the slate arrived we were very pleased."
"I’m Interior desing usually I have projects. I Barcelona France and Uk I can not believe few weeks ago I buy best travertino ever patter country style and Stone deal arrange delivery from Barcelona . Best price ever , very high quality , Natalia all time super kind with me . Definitely I looking forward for close business with them . Well done Stone deals !! šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»"
"I was happy with order."
"Love my Carrara marble tiles and delivery on time."
"The tiles were delivered in good time, Stone Deals contacted me to ask when would be a suitable day and time and then contacted me again on the due day to say they would be delivered within the hour. Brilliant! The driver was very polite and the tiles were on a pallet so it was easy to unload and for us to store."
"Very good value and product"
"Would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Had a kitchen and hallway tiled with Travertine and after much research ordered from Stone Deals. Excellent service and product, and prompt delivery of goods. I would definitely order from Stone Deals again."
"Can't fault this company for helpfulness, and prompt delivery. Product ordered was excellent too. I would definitely order for them again."
"We received a mixture of two different tile lengths (300 & 305mm), two different surface finishes ( some highly polished, some not) and a few with bevelled corners. Stone deals did some replacements FOC. Overall - disappointed, but the tiles are cheap."
Hi, there were 4-5 tiles different batch tiles mixed with the purchase however these are replaced FOC already. Apologies for the error.
"Tiles look great and seem really good value - though I haven't put them up yet. Delivery was very quick and the deliverers did most of what I requested except failed to phone me on the morning of the delivery so I wasn't there and it was left to a neighbour to check the delivered tiles. Stone Deals only gets 4 stars for that reason."
"Great choice, great prices and easy to deal with. Really helpful that it comes up automatically on the site to tell you what other things you need and the quantities."
"Excellent service and product A++++++++"
"Great product. Poor delivery communication though. Delivery company passed on no details to the poor driver."
"They were very helpful and responded in a timely manner to my emails. The product arrived within the stated time frame and was well packaged. The quality of the marble tiles was of a high standard and their prices were very competitive. I would use them again and would recommend them without hesitation."
Stone Deals is rated 4.67 based on 298 reviews