Stone Deals Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Stone Deals

Tell us how Stone Deals made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Customer
"Love my Carrara marble tiles and delivery on time."
Customer
"Very good value and product"
Customer
"Excellent communication, the tiles were delivered all intact and look fantastic, couldn't be happier!!!"
"Sample tile arrived quickly, actual tiles even quicker. No fuss. Job done."
"Professional, reliable and good quality products with next day delivery. Great doing business with you. Thank you šŸ‘šŸ¼"
"Excellent, prompt service"
"Good service. Very helpful. Arrived on time. Good price"
"Great tiles, delivered carefully and quickly."
"Lovely tiles , came on a pallet and in plastic too so was able to store outside until needed and courier lifted them off so no leg work. Highly recommended."
"quick reliable"
"Great stone, at great prices - with great delivery! We ordered 42sqm of 300x600 rusty slate for our kitchen and it looks amazing! I think we will use this for our patio too, I have seen others use it outside although it is not mentioned in the spec. I have already recommended Stone Deals to friends and family as they have asked after seeing the stone and hearing the prices! Thank you :)"
"Product good and a good price. Delivered on time and quite well packaged."
"Excellent range of competitively priced, quality flooring available; we opted for a slate product which came superbly packaged (not a single tile was damaged in transit), and of the highest quality... at the best price we could find, anywhere. Truly delighted with the buying process, the product and service."
"First class help and service would recommend to any one delivery and package first class Robert Breese"
"Great value and arrived on time !"
"The product was of the good quality I expected from the sample and was an accurate match. The product which was travertino mosaic was also good value and at a very competitive price. The delivery and processing was as expected though perhaps a bit expensive, but swings and roundabouts, the product was attractively priced. I was very pleased and would use Stone Deals again"
"My go to place for stone tiling. Great customer service and prices. No problems here."
"Perfect company for buying smaller quantities of stone. Slate arrived on time and in perfect condition on a shrink wrapped pallet. Would definite purchase from Stone Deals again"
"I had good service"
"The product was very good at a great price, along with everything else needed to finish the job, all from just one order; a true one-stop shop that delivers. Thank you."
"Great service and very helpful."
"Had to wait for the stock to be delivered, but once the slate arrived we were very pleased."
"I’m Interior desing usually I have projects. I Barcelona France and Uk I can not believe few weeks ago I buy best travertino ever patter country style and Stone deal arrange delivery from Barcelona . Best price ever , very high quality , Natalia all time super kind with me . Definitely I looking forward for close business with them . Well done Stone deals !! šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»"
Stone Deals is rated 4.69 based on 310 reviews