Stone Deals Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Stone Deals

How would you rate Stone Deals ?

"Would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Had a kitchen and hallway tiled with Travertine and after much research ordered from Stone Deals. Excellent service and product, and prompt delivery of goods. I would definitely order from Stone Deals again."
"Can't fault this company for helpfulness, and prompt delivery. Product ordered was excellent too. I would definitely order for them again."
"We received a mixture of two different tile lengths (300 & 305mm), two different surface finishes ( some highly polished, some not) and a few with bevelled corners. Stone deals did some replacements FOC. Overall - disappointed, but the tiles are cheap."
Hi, there were 4-5 tiles different batch tiles mixed with the purchase however these are replaced FOC already. Apologies for the error.
"Tiles look great and seem really good value - though I haven't put them up yet. Delivery was very quick and the deliverers did most of what I requested except failed to phone me on the morning of the delivery so I wasn't there and it was left to a neighbour to check the delivered tiles. Stone Deals only gets 4 stars for that reason."
"Great choice, great prices and easy to deal with. Really helpful that it comes up automatically on the site to tell you what other things you need and the quantities."
"Excellent service and product A++++++++"
"Great product. Poor delivery communication though. Delivery company passed on no details to the poor driver."
"They were very helpful and responded in a timely manner to my emails. The product arrived within the stated time frame and was well packaged. The quality of the marble tiles was of a high standard and their prices were very competitive. I would use them again and would recommend them without hesitation."
"Great value, excellent product and efficient delivery. Will use again and recommend"
"Great service from initial enquiry to order to delivery. The brazillian slate is a great product and exactly what we wanted. Finished patio looks great."
"web site was easy to navigate, I ordered slate paving and it arrived next day exactly as described. the slate paving looks great and service provided was spot on. I would not hesitate to use this company in the future."
"Excellent Service and Quality"
"Amazing service and the girl I dealt with, Sarah , was a real credit to the company. She was just great. I needed them quickly for my tiler and they arrived the very next day. Superb product at a great price. Totally impressed in every way."
"Happy with the marble tiles, delivered on time."
"Excellent company, superb service, very helpful and excellent communication. Delighted with the travertine outdoor pavers, stunning product."
"Bought Brazilian black riven natural slate tiles (400 x 600mm) and these were excellent quality. None broken in transit and well packed: great service. Well calibrated slate all of a uniform thickness with a good quality surface finish. Also bought some slate which was supposed to be a similar spec from another online supplier but theirs were nowhere near the same quality as those supplied by Stone Deals. The competitor's slates were from India and had a much more rustic surface finish. Thickness of those tiles also varied dramatically from 5mm to 20mm thick."
"The speed and friendliness of online service orders is fantastic. Delivery to Scotland superb with no delays from order to delivery. Excellent customer service."
"Recently placed order for current project. Transaction went through and money taken from account. Builder contacted and booked to fit patio in light of pending order. We were then contacted 4days later to say tiles not available. No goodwill offer inspite of my cost of rebooking a builder and unsatisfactory response with regard to £650 deduction from my account with no available product! Shocking procedure!"
Customer placed an order with us on our website on Thursday 29th March 2018 around 9.00pm, while we were closed until Tuesday morning for Easter Break. The customer apparently booked builders even though the stock info on our website displayed as "Low Stock". On Tuesday morning, we advised the customer that the product is not enough for the order as it is low in stock, offered alternatives however customer requested unreasonable compensation and discount requests for more expensive products, which we could not accept. Finally a full refund has been initiated today. We always advise our customers not to book any builders until the goods are delivered to their door. We are publicly replying to this review, as it does not reflect on our services in a fair way.
"Quality floor tiles delivered on time and packaged extremely well"
"The customer service from Eleni was fantastic, very attentive, and the tiles were all in good order and as described. It's a shame your delivery company/driver decided to call us from entrance of drive having already unloaded pallet there, even though we'd answered all your questions positively of how accessible our house is, with a big courtyard and turning circle. What was the point of that? We'll happily use Stone Deals again but not if you use the same delivery company/driver."
Stone Deals is rated 4.66 based on 286 reviews