Stone Deals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stone Deals
Read Stone Deals Reviews

info@stonedeals.co.uk

Tell us how Stone Deals made you happy
The tiles were very nice and delivered in good time, however, they were poorly packaged (8 split face tiles fit snugly in a cardboard box, with no protection whatsoever, not even a thin layer between tiles) meaning that when they arrived around 60 percent of the tiles were broken (only 9 out of 24 fully intact and some tiles were broken into many small pieces) I salvaged what I could and ended up adhering many of them small piece by small piece - luckily they were for a rustic outdoor kitchen, as they would have been no good on an interior wall. I would say I had to bin about 20-25 % of the entire order.
In short, nice tiles, good service, but make sure you check your order before delivery person leaves - lesson learned here!
Very disappointed that the delivery was just a man with a pump truck, I spent £40 on ply would to ensure he would place the crate where I needed but he didn’t use the and left the crate in the middle of my drive. The adhesive bag was damaged and leaking and when I complained I got told that will be ok just keep it dry no offer of a replacement
They are there to answer your questions they are not a robot. Polite, respectful delivery driver.
The tiles look great, very good price and delivered when expected.
Really great service and beautiful tiles. I ordered samples and received them next day and Faye was very helpful on the phone. I placed my order with next day delivery and the tiles arrived well packaged and delivered to my garage as requested. The tiles look lovely and have really brightened my patio.
Stone Deals 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Excellent product and great service . I highly recommend this company .
I was looking for some ivory travertine and found that Stone Deals showed online pics of exactly what I was looking for at a good price so I gave them a ring before ordering to check availability etc. I placed the order on Thursday and received a call from the delivery agents on Friday saying that they had a pallet for me which they delivered on Monday, early am. The stone is excellent, very, very pleased.
A very nice tile at an excellent price. I hope they look as good when installed. Good communications and updates from Stone Deals and a call from the haulier to arrange a delivery date. Well done.
This was my first order with Stone deals and I was very pleased with their service, it was straightforward and quick as was the delivery process with good notification of dates and time.
They delivered samples quickly and advised when I over ordered the quantity of grout.
The tiles are ok, lots cracked and with glue on the front. Not impressed with delivery at all. Rude. Didn’t listen to me when they called me to arrange delivery. Didn’t call an hour before like they said they would. Didn’t wait when I got home so I could check the delivery. Terrible delivery company.
We are very sorry about your delivery experience and your comments have been passed to your local delivery depot.
Great advice when I called, delivery exactly as they stated, spot on, cheers
I had no issues from placing the order to delivery. Delivery arrived as it should and only one tile from all of the order (m2) was broken ! Can only recommend.
Stone Deals 5 star review on 29th March 2021
The tiles we ordered were stunning, real marble tiles for half the price of the porcelain ones that we purchased and returned from a large DIY company.
Excellent web site ,
Delivered on time
Packaging for tiles excellent
I absolutely love these, can't stop looking at them
Really good and looks great.
Absolutely love the tiles I ordered delivery was really good outside my house thank you.
Lovely product, efficient polite service- just falls down on the standard pallet delivery charge when only purchasing a small order :-/
Eveything went through perfectly as expected and communication was excellent.
Great value for money.
Ordered our materials. Came very quickly. First class products.
Thanks to you all.