Stone Deals Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Stone Deals

How would you rate Stone Deals?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Friendly,helpful,efficient."
"Tiles are absolutely stunning. And fab price delivered on time to Glasgow no problems even with delievery charge much cheaper than stores here."
"The people at Stone Deals were extremely helpful with my unique inquiry, and the personal service and attention to detail ensured my tiles arrived promptly and at a great price."
"The tiles are beautiful and the delivery etc was great. However there were quite a lot of broken tiles which was disappointing. As the builder took delivery and didn’t have time to check them it was too late to report it as it says they must be checked on delivery. More or less every 2 tiles on the top of every box were broken."
"A fast efficient service with no hassle delivery"
"Delivery as described, within one week of order, well packaged. Only a couple of minor chips on the corners of 4 tiles still useable so no problems."
"Excellent technical advice and service before purchase. Fast and cost effective delivery. High quality travatine with expected natural variances but consistency in colour. Very happy. Would recommend and will use stone deals again. Only flaw is the premium rate number. A low cost land line would be preferred."
"From the start, extremely helpful. Their tiles are beautiful my marble floor looks superb. Plus cheaper than anywhere else."
"I ordered Premium Ivory Travertine - Honed & Filled: My concerns were that the tiles wouldn't match the sample or that they would arrive damaged. They match well and no tiles were broken and only 3 had chipped corners. I am very happy. The packaging was really good. Some photos here: https://imgur.com/a/cSkN0"
"So pleased with the tiles,ordering and delivery excellent thank you"
"Lovely tiles at a good price. Sample was sent quickly and customer service was very good."
"5 tiles bust in individual boxes so bit of money wasted"
Dear customer, thank you for your feedback. Please get in touch with us for this incident as we do not have much information. It is sometimes possible some tiles get damaged during transport, therefore we recommend all of our customers to order 5-10% more, not just transport breakages, for future use or change of plans to avoid extra costs. Thank you again.
"Lovely tiles. Delivered quickly"
Sharon Hill
"The company appear to be a reputable company who sell at competitive prices. The delivery driver was very helpful and arrived earlier than expected which was good. We did a random checking of the travertine tiles - they looked fine however its was difficult to check all of them on delivery as they are very heavy."
"Stone Deals were very good in that they processed the order promptly and gave us the confidence that they were a reputable company who sell at competitive prices and would be fair to their customers if any breakages were found before laying. The driver from Marshalls was very helpful and arrived earlier than expected which was good. We did a random checking of the travertine tiles - they looked fine however its was difficult to check all of them on delivery as they are very heavy."
"Excellent advice. Quick and correct first time."
"Very good."
"Stone deals a best buy option for cost and availbility and with helpful back-up. Delivery was hopeless - one man driver dumped tiles outside garage and refused to help take them in and was most unhelpful and rude."
"Stone deals themselves were very good, but the delivery company was pathetic, moaned about me not having a forklift truck to get the pallet off back of lorry then me having to help shunt all his pallets about to get to mine. Then getting it stuck and nearly tipping my delivery of tiles over. Needless to say when I eventually unloaded my pallet there was numerous broken tiles and missing goods,but contacted stone deals and supplied photos and they were very quick to replace the broken tiles and missing goods. The delivery it's self was also a day late after my wife had waited in the previous day and they had not turned up when arranged. when I returned home from work and realised they had not delivered I phoned them up and was told there had been an issue with the lorry in the morning and that they would not be coming that day, no phone call or anything to let me know until I rang them myself. Definitely a let down for stone deals as there tiles look fantastic when laid."
Hi,

We do apologise for this, unfortunately in rare occasions the delivery companies which we subcontract, fail in what they are supposed to do and this looks bad on us. We are aware of this issue and we will be in touch once we gather more information.
"Real good customer care, very helpful, timely response from Stone Deals , thank you I would recommend you to my friends and family"
Stone Deals is rated 4.67 based on 264 reviews