startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

customer service
"The lady was very helpful and polite"
"I found the purchasing process easy and very quick."
"Not used the service yet, so cannot comment on that, but the initial sign up procedure was very easy. Let's hope the service matches this!"
"Great level of cover for the price....highly recommend"
"My friend introduced me to start the rescue used it before you recommend it0"
"good quick efficient service"
"Only just signed up so can't speak for their service, but the website was clear and easy to navigate and the sign up process very straightforward"
"Seems a very good price for for what promises to be a comprehensive cover"
"good price plus the bonus of having the app"
"Easy purchase & document access; pleased there is an app to accompany."
"I had not heard of Start Rescue until I started shopping around on-line. Once I found out about them, I then read numerous reviews, all of which were very good. Their pricing was very good when compared with larger breakdown companies. I have only just joined Start Rescue, and hopefully will never need to call on them. If and when that need ever arises, I hope my faith in them will be justified."
"I've used start rescue before I just bought a new policy for my new car, highly recommended"
"Easy efficient adequate cover for an excellent price."
"reading the reviews convinced me to out the policy with Startrescue. the cost i found very competitive. i was apprehensive regarding the ' 6 call out limitation ' but felt it unlikely i would need more. i would have liked the choice to pay monthly but could not find such details. overall i have faith in the service you may need to provide. regards Gary Buckley"
"Very easy to use website, great price, hope I never have to use the service but glad they will be there if needed piece of mind for a great price."
"Have only just purchased so not used yet, however for value for money and ratings they offered excellent value."
"Application process ok, but too many related T&C/summary documents for review when it should be simple.."
"Easy to use and easy to set up for 2 car cover."
"Very good service"