startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

Excellent prices!
Mr Shaban R
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use app and swift call back, recovery arrived faster than expected and was a very polite person, fantastic service provided.
Mr Christopher B
Verified Buyer

I have not had to use yet. Was easy to set up and great value for money.
Mrs Tracey H

Good website
Mr Tarl G
Verified Buyer

Quick assume system online to buy motorcycle breakdown cover and able too choose start date as well

Easy web site to follow
Mrs Julia W
Verified Buyer

Safer when driving out that I can get help if I should breakdown

Great value for money.

Cheap price
Mr Richard B
Verified Buyer

Went to change my car and they wanted more money from me,and I only had a month remaining on my old policy so it was cheaper to scrap that month and renew from start so that was a rip off.
Mr Nuno F
Verified Buyer

I started working with this company now. I have information that is. An excellent company that leaves everyone insured and responsive to anyone who has problems on the road wherever they are.
Verified Buyer

Reading through small print, had a couple of queries about European cover: email I sent was answered quickly and efficiently by phone call.
European cover not limited to 31 days per trip, as with many other policies.
Mr Stephen J
Verified Buyer

I have given 5stars based solely on cost/value for money and service ie. ease of purchase. I haven't had a breakdown for years, but knowing I have a good level of cover, at half the cost of all the big names, makes me feel easier as my vehicle gets older. I also experienced a breakdown with a mate,who pays roughly the same as me to the leading provider and he was only towed to a garage and left. Speaks for itself.
Mr Gary H
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use with a very competitive price
Mrs Gillian F
Verified Buyer

Quick and very good website not slow like some
Mr Mark F
Verified Buyer

In general the service was good.
My sole criticism is that you do not post policy documents to the customer. I would have been prepared to pay a little Extra for this facility.
Mrs Pamela R
Verified Buyer

easy to purchase and a good price

very good rates
Mr Harry S
Verified Buyer

very helpfull and a very good price
Verified Buyer

As a new member,I cannot comment on the breakdown service, yet.But,I was encouraged to apply by it being mentioned by 'Which'; and the comprehensive breakdown service features were at a competive rate.Joining was made easy and an initial enquiry was answered swiftly.
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.56 based on 23,017 reviews