So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Very comfortable trousers
i dont wear any other make of trouser since i was introduced to Robel That speaks volumes
Really comfortable and look good
Telephone advice excellent,also prompt delivery. Material rather stiff. Would have preferred softer, more flexible feel. As these are an old model, I think they should have had a good price reduction. Despite above, decided to keep, but nearly sent them back.
Lovely trousers and a good fit, unfortunately I will have to have them taken up about 3/4", hence the 4 stars. Great service!
I have been wearing this make of trousers for years now and they are so comfortable. I am Five Feet 4 inches and they always need to be altered for the length but it is no problem as I can sew very well. Thank you
Good quality and very comfortable to wear. They was extremely well . Great buy. This is my seventh pair of Robell trousers.
I love Robell trousers and my new warm lined Bella are great the only issue I have is the length, the ankle grazers are too short at 27” for winter wear and the petite ones at 29” inside leg are just an inch too long for me so have to be altered hence only 4 stars! But I have trouble with most trousers 🤷‍♀️
Unfortunately the trousers were not a good fit on me so I returned them. They were posted back on the 17th Oct.
I love Robell trousers and these winter weight ones are great. I have ordered another pair in a different colour. My only gripe is the length. Full length too long, 7/8 too short and the 29” not available in the style/colour I want! A 30minute job to shorten the full length ones is not a big issue, but why not the 29” in all trousers?
Good fit and very comfortable to wear. Thinking of ordering more!
Arrived 2 days after order. Sizing of Petite version seems slightly smaller than regular version which I already had. However, good fit and look nice on..
Lovely flattering trousers and very prompt delivery. But why are some lengths are in inches and others in centimetres? Using one standard measurement across the range would make comparing styles a lot easier.
Excellent service and products
Excellent advice re style, dispatched by 1st class post and received my trousers the next day.
Very comfortable and well fitting. Only improvement would be another inch on the length.
Great fit around waist and hips but not so good around leg, and odd seam splits did not look right on me unfortunately.
Bella and Marie both give a great line and are very slimming. I recently bought Bella needlecord trousers in the Short length and they still needed shortening by at least two inches. It would be useful to know precise leg lengths rather than the vague Regular and Short.
Prompt service. Good fit especially Mimi. Please offer more designs in the Mimi range
I am very pleased with your services. I live in Gibraltar and I received my order in four days which is brilliant. My only concern is the amount charged for delivery, ie £14.95. To mainland Europe it is three times cheaper. I know that both UK and Gibraltar are no longer in the EU but Gibraltar is at the very end of the Iberian Peninsula and I find the difference in the price of delivery quite exorbitant, hence my 4 star instead of 5.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.89 based on 7,819 reviews