So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Lovely fitting jeans. Very comfortable.. Would like them to fit more on waist than mid rise but no gapping.
Robell Rose Slim Fit Denim Jean Natural Denim 64 Loved the colour of the denim but unfortunately for me the leg was too loose from the knee to the ankle for wearing inside fitted boots, I don’t like the jean to bag or pucker around the top of the boot. If not for that I would have kept them.
i've brought two happy jackets in rose and white I love them they are so cool for summer lovely material I spent years trying to find a summer jacket and now I don't have to look anymore would recommend to other customers.
I love these jeans. They are so comfortable and can be worn on many occasions. However I despair at the length which is still too long for me and always have to pay to get them shortened. I'm 5 ft 2 and a half inches. This service from Robell would encourage me to buy more.
Excellent ordering and delivery service. Awaiting a purchase that was not in stock , I was informed there was a delay, but it would have be great had that item been in stock. Hence the four star rating otherwise it would have been five stars. Quality of product received is good.
Wish the trousers come in a 28 inch leg I am a small person with short legs
Love my Marie full length trousers - so easy to wear smart or casual. My only criticism is that the colours shown on the website are not the same as in the garment and the colours on the website differ between the small buttons for choosing colours and the colour displayed on the picture of the garment.
Love your clothes.As mentioned before I would love to have a small pocket at the side or back of your Marie cutoffs.I have bought several pairs but miss a pocket for a tissue, a few coins or a lipstick.!! I have just bought some full length for the winter and they have a pocket.
I love the fairway range of golf shorts but very disappointed the white and black coloured shorts in my size have been unavailable for over 2 months. I contacted the company who chased it up with Germany but nothing has yet materialised. The quality of all trousers and shorts is fantastic. I have a wardrobe full of them for every occasion.
Haven’t worn the trousers yet but they seem good hope so
WHY CAN'T THE COLOUR CODE BE PRINTED/IDENTIFIED ON THE LABEL??? I tried to replace a pair I bought in a shop a few years ago but the brochure and on-line catalogue made it very difficult to discern the difference between sand, beige, light taupe - PLEASE PRINT THE NUMBER RELATING TO COLOUR ON THE LABEL!!!!
I already have a couple pairs if Marie and I love them. I sent for the wrong colour but my fault. Next time I will not make that mistake. Very comfortable.
The quality of the full length golf trousers is very good, but I wish that they were made in a shorter length, as I have had to shorten them.
Fit so well and keep their shape looking good all day. Good for casual and can be dressed up for a more special occasion. They wash well too. Must admit, I miss out the ironing bit.
I love Robell; the quality and the service is excellent, but I just wish you offered a longer inside leg length! The Maria FL is only 31" which is ok for summer etc, but for winter, a longer length would be so good. Please can you consider offering a 34" inside leg!!! So many women today are taller and need a longer length trouser. If you offered a 34" or Tall range, I'd pretty much buy a pair in every colour!!!!
Customer Service is definitely 5 Star. Absolutely faultless!! The only reason I have magiven 4 out of 5 is because I love Marie but need the petite 29" length and there are only plain colours available (I have several patterned crops). A wider selection would be great.
Love the Robell Marie 07 that I purchased but disappointed to find that there was a variance in size. I already had a pair of size 42 and purchased three more pairs but they are all bigger than my original pair, mainly in the leg width and the size 40 au not fit. Still like these products but maybe more standardisation on the cutting.
Excellent service. I had to return a pair of cropped trousers. They were back by return of post
I should have sized down as recommended consequently a bit on the big size. These are wider in the leg compared to my older Robell trousers that lve had for a few years. Great quality however as always with Robell.
Order process was simple and arrived in good time. The trousers I ordered met expectations.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.92 based on 4,315 reviews