So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Love your clothes.As mentioned before I would love to have a small pocket at the side or back of your Marie cutoffs.I have bought several pairs but miss a pocket for a tissue, a few coins or a lipstick.!!
I have just bought some full length for the winter and they have a pocket.
I love the fairway range of golf shorts but very disappointed the white and black coloured shorts in my size have been unavailable for over 2 months. I contacted the company who chased it up with Germany but nothing has yet materialised.
The quality of all trousers and shorts is fantastic. I have a wardrobe full of them for every occasion.
Haven’t worn the trousers yet but they seem good hope so
WHY CAN'T THE COLOUR CODE BE PRINTED/IDENTIFIED ON THE LABEL???

I tried to replace a pair I bought in a shop a few years ago but the brochure and on-line catalogue made it very difficult to discern the difference between sand, beige, light taupe - PLEASE PRINT THE NUMBER RELATING TO COLOUR ON THE LABEL!!!!
I already have a couple pairs if Marie and I love them. I sent for the wrong colour but my fault. Next time I will not make that mistake.
Very comfortable.
The quality of the full length golf trousers is very good, but I wish that they were made in a shorter length, as I have had to shorten them.
Fit so well and keep their shape looking good all day. Good for casual and can be dressed up for a more special occasion. They wash well too. Must admit, I miss out the ironing bit.
I love Robell; the quality and the service is excellent, but I just wish you offered a longer inside leg length! The Maria FL is only 31" which is ok for summer etc, but for winter, a longer length would be so good. Please can you consider offering a 34" inside leg!!! So many women today are taller and need a longer length trouser. If you offered a 34" or Tall range, I'd pretty much buy a pair in every colour!!!!
Customer Service is definitely 5 Star. Absolutely faultless!! The only reason I have magiven 4 out of 5 is because I love Marie but need the petite 29" length and there are only plain colours available (I have several patterned crops). A wider selection would be great.
Love the Robell Marie 07 that I purchased but disappointed to find that there was a variance in size. I already had a pair of size 42 and purchased three more pairs but they are all bigger than my original pair, mainly in the leg width and the size 40 au not fit. Still like these products but maybe more standardisation on the cutting.
Excellent service. I had to return a pair of cropped trousers. They were back by return of post
I should have sized down as recommended consequently a bit on the big size. These are wider in the leg compared to my older Robell trousers that lve had for a few years. Great quality however as always with Robell.
Order process was simple and arrived in good time. The trousers I ordered met expectations.
VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY COMPANY ITEM DELIVERED VERY QUICKLY AFTER ORDERING, LOVELY PAIR OF TROUSERS WHICH FITTED PERFECTLY (TOOK ONLINE ADVICE TO ORDER ONE SIZE SMALLER THAN I NORMALLY WOULD!) VERY NICE QUALITY MATERIAL, AND AMAZINGLY, EXACTLY THE SAME SHADE AS SHOWN IN THE ADVERTISEMENT. WOULD DEFINITELY ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN.
Love my new Bella09 trousers. I’m only 5.5” so the standard length are far too long but I’ll get them taken up. Other than that they’re perfect. Shall buy again x
I think they look good and I am about to order more.
Excellent products. Great variety of styles. Easy ordering and very quick delivery
Cannot fault So Simply Robell’s service -second to none. However, although I’m on the whole very happy with the white ‘Rose’ f/l trouser I’ve purchased, they are perhaps overpriced.
The service was second to none.
The trousers do not fit as well as I might have hoped ( I did buy a size smaller than I normally do as advised ),they are still a bit big and wrinkle down the leg.
I am hoping after a wash that might help.
Happy customer - I love the long trousers but I would love them more if the did an 82/83cm leg for tall people as I’m 180cm tall. Very comfy, lovely quality and colours. 👍🏻
So Simply Robell is rated 4.92 based on 3,921 reviews