So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Love everthing about Robell trousers other than the length. I have to have them shortened every time
Lovely trousers - but why no size 6?
Great fit and lovely colour (Ivy green), would have liked them even more with a cotton content to the fabric.
Bought these petite Marie trousers before when they were a perfect fit. Bought them again but this time they were slightly too long. Apart from this I would buy again. Delivery service excellent.
I’ve been wearing Robell trousers for many years but have found recently that the fabric is not as good and wears out more quickly.
I have purchased 7 pairs of Robell trousers since last year and they have been a great fit and comfortable to wear. I have had 3 navy 1 black 1 1 sand and 1 light grey. However the light grey is definitely different to the rest. It does not come up as high on my waist and it actually does not hide the top of my panties. It is very disappointing . It is the same size as the others but doesn't feel it. They are all MARIE 18S I would welcome any comments from Robell Joyce JonesPenrhyn Bay
SO SO COMFORTABLE AND MAKES YOU FEEL AND LOOK SLIMMER, EVERY WOMANS DREAM
Ordering was easy and fast delivery. My only complaint is that I receive to many emails. Apart from that, very happy 😊
Trousers arrived when expected and fit well. Pleased with the service
Ordered your jacket like shirt, really lovely but sadly the colour didn’t suit so returned but thank you for your good service. I do think that for the price return postage should be free.
Have been wearing Robell for years but my local stockist changed hands and stopped selling them. Delighted to find So Simply online. Quality products, easy website and efficient delivery in recyclable bags. If they could change to a starch based inner bag it would be even better.
Delivery time was very quick. Unfortunately I thought the material of the trousers felt very strange so sadly I have returned them. It was a shame as they were a perfect fit & length.
A lovely light denim colour. Just right for two new tops I have bought blues and white and line green and white. For smart casual wear
Disappointed with the sizing. I previously bought the same jacket in purple which fitted perfectly but the white one was slightly smaller and very seethrough.Won`t be buying another.
Comfortable trousers, great range of colours. Just wish they could do a slightly more relaxed fit style in the hips/bottom area, sometime I find they are just a little snug, but the next size up is too big. Im not a bit like the models in the blurb, just an older lady with a rounded figure so not perhaps the designers idea, but love the no zips and side pocket look of the trousers. Marie with a bit more bottom!
Fantastic trousers.Fit perfectly,except length. Would like more colours in the ankle-touching Marie range as I need the29 inch length to fit perfectly, without having to turn them up!
After waiting delivery, from Germany I got the item the following day.
Perfect - great colours as i had expected, great fit too. Royal Mail took a little longer than i was expecting after your email to say that they had left your warehouse, but not a problem. Thanks so much
Very good quality and so many colours. My only grouch is how much they crease after washing and steam ironing does not remove all the creases
Beautiful, well fitting trousers. Only 4 stars because the golf trousers don’t come in a shorter length.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.90 based on 6,650 reviews