www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
it could be improved so that elderly / retired. 83 yrs old people could understand it almost like being in school and the teacher is explaining it
Hello
I am sorry we are a separate company to Samsung. We simply just print the manual they make available for you phone.

A useful guide
Very useful thank you for this 80 year old
Very informative - exactly what was needed to explain the Smartphone I had purchased. Highly recommend.
Overall the manual is great. But, please write a manual for specific iPhones. I recently
purchased the new iPhone se 2020 and would love to see a manual for just that model.
It is so time consuming to have to read a half dozen variations on other models for
every action that you want to complete. Thanks for all your work.
Clear and easy to understand instructions. A great help in learning how to use the phone
Manual is great! Solved all the problems I was having in learning a new phone. Manual was very clear and had great diagrams. It is well worth the cost.
Concise clear nice print easy to read well presented
The larger manual you sent
is brilliant it is much easier to read & hopefully digest the Content .A very big thank you.
Hello

I am sorry you are finding the text to small. I will resend the order in A4 size this will increase the text making it easier to read.

Julie
VERY CLEAR FOR PRINTING BUT AS IT TOOK A LOT OF PAGES TO PRINT AND INK I ENDED UP BUYING THE BOOK FORM ON AMAZON BUT THE MANUAL ITSELF WAS INVALUBLE AND I CAN USE THE BOOK FOR ALL TECHNICAL REFERENCES.
MANY THANKS JIM.
Easy to use
Hi,
I had tried to use two other instruction sheets and had problems with them. When I finally got your manual and tried it, it worked for me like none other. Thanx so much. Yours cut the frustrations almost to nothing.
It is neatly printed and well bound. It came quick.
But the content has only occasionally something like a red threat. there is no clear algorithms and it does not mirror what the different displays on the phone show. So all in all a bit confusing. You need some patience and scouting to get it at the end.
Hello
I can see from your order you have an Samsung manual. We are not Samsung.We have printed and sent the manual the manufacturers have made available for your model of phone.
sometimes difficult a particular point without having to read and some extent search for the data you want.
An excellent guide and sent extremely quickly well presented as a ringed booklet, great service
The iPhone manual is the Apple's on-line manual printed out in two section for much easier reference. You get a lot a manual for your money, and I rate it as very good value.
It came spiral bound which is ideal with so many pages.
I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MANUAL SO I AM NATURALLY VERY DISGUSTED AND VERY UNHAPPY. THEREFORE I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT YOUR COMPANY. IF I EVER DO GET IT I WILL LET YOU KNOW. IF NOT I WILL JUST HAVE TO TURN YOU INTO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.
Hello

I am sorry you have not received the manual. We use Royal mail to send our mail and once the order enters in to the postal system we have no control over the delivery. But please be a wear due to the covid 19 virus this has impacted on the postal systems all over the world and there are delays due to staff shortages. The order was posted on the 9th June.I have all your details and I will resend the order just in case it has gone missing in the post but please remember this may take a little while as well.

Julie
Exactly the same as available online. I was expecting a more detailed manual of phone functions.
Hello

I am sorry we can only supply what the manufactures have available on their websites. If you are not happy then please return with a covering letter for a refund.

Julie
The manual was produced in a very quick time and was good quality.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.35 based on 1,766 reviews