www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
"The manual itself looks like it Will do the job now all I have to do is to get my 80 year old brain to fathom it out"
"Very useful thanks"
"I am an old man who has not kept up. The manual was not basic enough for me."
"The site was easy to use and I appreciated the chat contact which confirmed the correct manual for my cell phone. My only complaint, and I think it is important, is that I did not receive a confirmation email."
"Very helpful"
"Easy reading. Better than Samsungs manual"
"Thank you for the Wileyfox manual which I have just received at first glance it appears to have all the answers that I need."
"I found it very helpful. ken clarke"
"Quiet a lot of information and very helpful but very hard to read. Please make the print larger for older people like myself. It would probably help all ages of people as well."
"Manual is very good & easy to understand better than the one supplied wit phone."
"I traded my Samsung J7 for an Iphone 6S, so I really haven't looked thru the manual."
"The web site was fine-easy to use and the response for our purchase was quick and efficient. We have not received the manual as yet, but I assume it is on its way as the 10 day shipping time has not passed."
"Did not expect such a thick book,it will take some time to read and learn from it. My wife and I are from the baby boomer generation ."
"Overall very good. One or two points needed to be added, when do not go to the described plan."
"It is very comprehensive and logical. If some of the diagrams/illustrations were to be printed in heavier type, they would be even easier to read. Still, it seems to be a conveniently-sized, workmanlike job, using language that even a non-professional can understand. I give it a high mark. BS"
"Good service Very good Manuel"
"Haven’t really gone through all of it yet. But looks good. Just disappointed that they used to give you a user guide and now you have to hunt one down. With what phones cost thats ridiculous."
"Would like more detailed explanations"
"quick delivery of a professional manual. not cheap but is extensive"
"good manual clear precise easy to understand great value"
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,108 reviews