www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Very useful for those not instinctive user - like me!!"
"Timely arrival and so far has answered all my queries on the phone and it's capabilities."
"I only recently managed to access the full range of facilities after I studied the Manual. However on the Nokia 5 the icon web pages ONLY open when clicked TWICE. We have a downloaded AA icon from which we should be able to access a 20% discount @ restaurants. To my embarrassment it persistently refused to OPEN until I copied the 2 clicks necessary on my Laptop. Perhaps mention of this in CAPITALS should be included."
"quite useful"
"The manual is very well presented and easly to use , I think that if colour had been used it would improve the manual but that would put the cost up."
"Great help in understanding functions of phone."
"The manual is a compilation of the Sony user guide---much easier in this "book form" than the useless Sony version where each item has to be searched individually."
"It's simple to follow and easy to read. I much prefer a manual like this to scanning screeds of pages on line to find what I want. I like the binding and its a good size too. Thank you"
"I went from a 2002 Nokia 6310 to the samsung galaxy, the workings of which made my brain hurt. Your manual was pretty good, although it isn't silly old git proof, ie press this button to do this, etc etc"
"I found it very helpful as I have never had this type of mobile. before"
"Very good manual I think? I have not seen it yet? Is it possible to get a quick start guide for the same phone? Regards Peter Barrett"
"Good manual, really useful to have alongside phone to understand all the phone's functions. It could be enhanced by having more explicit photos, diagrams as it assume the user is familiar with some of the icons in the manual are not the same as the phone"
"Good, quick response, but would have preferred an colour print option."
"The index is not easy to use references to APPS for example are split up. References to one APP occur in different places. I would wish to find all the information to one item in one place"
"The problem when buying a new smartphone is that there are only very brief instructions.In order to get the best out of the new phone one needs a good book of instructions and this is where OTC can help.I have still got a long way to go but the written instructions I have followed so far are very helpful and I feel confident I will benefit from working my way through the whole instruction book."
"Have not had it deleverd yet?"
"As there are no written manuals provided when you buy a smartphone these days and i don't like reading instrutions from a screne this was very usefull. Very helpfull to someone like me of advancing years who has difficulty mastering new technology."
"I found this manual for the Sony XZ1 Compact to be of extremely helpful as it is my first smart phone, i was struggling to work out how to use the phone so i ordered the OTC Manual, It made working the phone a doddle!!!. I have only given 4 out of 5 because the print is so small in the manual that i really did struggle to read it, please give the option for a larger print version. Richard Dale."
"Afraid I don't understand the working of smart phones but I will be studying the manual carefully over the next week or so"
"User friendly website and ordering system; efficient delivery service. Excellent way of obtaining a hardcopy reference manual for a new and unfamiliar Samsung phone. Good quality manual and spiral binding allows for easy use. Very useful reference manual."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 901 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access