www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Faults with this manual are as follows:
1 - The print is too small and very grey as are the Icons which are unrecognizable.
2 - The instructions should be ABC simple, not everybody is familiar with the modern (Smart) telephone, if they were they would not need the manual in the first place.
3 - For a very small photocopy the manual is terribly overpriced.
4 - A larger print colour manual re-written maybe of more use.
Hello

I am sorry you are having problems with the manual.
we simply download and print what the manufacturers of the mobile phones make available. I will resend the order in A4 size this will make it easier to read.

Julie
Very informative. An excellent guide.
Very god manual
Not clear enough for an 87yr old lady. I am a senior citizen not a senile one.
Hello

I am sorry you have not found the manual helpful. We are
a separate company to Samsung the manufacturer of the phone you have. All we do is download the manual they make available for your model and print it. We have not input on the contents of the manual.
If you are not happy please return with a covering letter for a refund.

Julie
Good manageable size and clear print.
As there are no real instructions for an IPhone, and this is my first, the manual has served me well so far. Glad I ordered it.

Rose Heger
Founds the smartphone manual came very quickly, clearly printed and ring-bound, which I find very helpful. I find I make so much more use of my phone, having the full manual printed out.
great service
Excellent manual easy to understand for someone who is not in the tech age, thank you for your prompt reply to my order
Excellent Fast delivery. Very high. Quality. Very easy put together. And very easy to read
Haven't read through it yet. Would have liked it to be colour coded more. Would like it to be more basic for idiots! I don't use a lot of apps. A simpler version would suit me. A starter manual maybe for quick reference. Sad isn't t it!
Hello

I am sorry you are having trouble with the manual. You have a Samsung phone and all we have supplied is the manual this manufacturer has made available for your phone.

Julie
Very helpful manual explains in detail
A fast and excellent service throughout and the manual is printed clearlyand inreally good order.
Very good for any one who has just bought a different phone easy to read and understand
Print could be larger and icon's identified better but
overall the manual is very useful.
I'm sure it's an excellent manual but I was hoping for something basic and very much simpler. This is far too complicated, I can't even begin to understand it. 606 pages just to use a mobile phone!
Hello

I am sorry you are having trouble with the manual.
You have an iPhone and this is one of the more complicated phones out there and which has lots of features . The manual we have sent you is the manual Apple have made available for the device and will cover every thing you need to know about the phone. I am sorry but they do not make a simple guide.

Julie
I have an I Phone 8. This Manual answers every question I have about the phone.
I am very happy to have the manual.
My husband purchased a new cell phone. Back in the day a manual would accompany your purchase. Needless to say, not any more. I am so happy to have found your company. The manual(s) have an excellent quality of printing. Having it with the plastic cover, ring binding makes it so easy for my husband to flip through the pages. Should I need any other manuals in the future, I will always utilize your company and refer you to friends. Thank You!!!
A fairly useless 'manual'. As a non-techie I expected to have terminology defined and be guided through the phones features. A complete waste of money.
Hello

I am sorry you have found the manual useless. All we do is simply print the manual the manufacture has made available for your phone. we have no input as to the contents of the manual. If you are not happy please return with a covering letter for a refund.

Julie
The manual arrived in a timely manner and is very well done.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.34 based on 1,842 reviews