Slim's Detailing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Slim's Detailing
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Slim\'s Detailing Reviews

About Slim's Detailing:

Meticulous Car Care & Detailing Products Since 1957. Stocking more than 40 brands (Including, Meguiar's, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Dodo Juice, Chemical Guys, Gtechniq, Swissvax and many more) & over 1,000 products with the most advanced Rewards scheme in the market.

marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk

Munaf Sidat
Products are good
Price is good
Delivery was dandy
Website is simple and easy to use
Would have been 5 star but had a problem when returning to get some more gear. I made an account first time round then next time I wanted to order I must have forgotten my password and the reset would send me any emails (I've check and double checked my email is correct) and wont let me use it as a guest so I effectively can't buy from them anymore unless I make a new email address so I've just got to go elsewhere I'm afraid. But if it wasn't for this I would highly recommend them, just don't make an account.
Hi Steve, Thanks for your review. A member of our team should be in touch shortly to fix the issue you experienced with the online account. Many Thanks, Slim's
Upon placing the order I was extremely pleased. Upon receiving the items I was left slightly disheartened as I’m missing the spray nozzles for the car pro products purchased.
Delivery was top notch. Sales staff helpful and knowledgeable. But order was missing the trigger and a detail brush that according to Bilt Hamber should have been included. Anyway I didn’t pursue brush and the trigger arrived after the weekend. So all in all okay
Quality products at good prices. Postage costs a bit questionable. I was charged postage to Scottish highlands, mate Fife ain’t the highlands believe me, it’s the Central Belt despite what you’re post code matrix says
All the products I have seen are well priced and rrp. Delivery was great, although the tracking number didnt work... packaged awesome! nice £50 minimum for free delivery, considering its APC next day, that's not a bad minimum order. I missed an item from my order and immediately rang up to ask to add it on, where I was told basically they couldn't be bothered finding my order to sort it out. thought that was very lazy, especially when I'm trying to give them more business...

overall a meh experience. super happy with the items, but this is a review of slims, not bilt hamber.
Hi William, Thank you for your review. At the moment we are experiencing a huge increase in orders, customer calls and emails, as well as restricted staff numbers so unfortunately although we are trying our best, it may not be possible to action requests like order additions at the moment. Apologies if the reasons for this were not communicated clearly to you on your call. We always try our best to accommodate customer requests where possible and we hope if you purchase from us again in the future you'll find the service meets your expectations. Many Thanks, Slim's.
Skins sticks great items but I’ve had 3 bad experiences with past orders where items were missing which reflects my rating for this review unfortunately
HI Paul, thanks for your review. We always appreciate feedback even when, unfortunately, it has not been a positive experience. This is not the service we expect our customers to receive, issues of course do arise but 3 times is unacceptable. We will take your comments on board and look into what may have caused this. Thanks again for getting in touch. Thanks, Slim's.
Hi great products as before , but dissatisfied with delivery, I paid extra for two day delivery, and it took one week to arrive..
No problem with delay , but don’t think I should have paid for the two day delivery
Products arrived promptly but two emails I sent trying to contact the company were ignored. A shame, but I won’t be shopping here again.
Received the review email without my order being dispatched/delivered yet. Not a great start.
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Like all businesses we are experiencing unprecedented difficulties not seen in the 63 years we have been established.

I am sorry that your order took longer than expected to arrive but our amazingly committed staff’s safety is our priority and the social distancing laws are being strictly abided to which is slowing down some of our processes.

Our dedicated couriers are also doing an incredible job delivering our parcels and in most areas are managing to do this almost as quickly as normal but in some areas I know they are struggling with staff but still continue to deliver a quick service for which we applaud them.

We cannot guarantee next day delivery at the moment but will continue to do our best to get your products to you efficiently if you place an order again in the future.

Thanks Andrew Moring, Slim’s Marketing Director
Decent service under extraordinary circumstances. I added a comment to the order reminding the team to include a trigger for AF Oblitarate. The trigger was supplied although it did not fit the new AF bottle. Also would be very helpful if it stated in the description whether it came supplied with or without a trigger espescially if the directions for use instruct you to spray the product.
HI David, thanks for your review, I will ask a member of our team to get in touch and check the trigger that was sent to you and get a new one out that fits the bottle. Many Thanks, Slim's.
dont see why had to pay 7.50 for 2 day delivery and did not arrive till the 4 th day
Would love to review but itens have not arrived yet.
best J
Wasn’t too happy with the friendliness of customer service and ordered next day delivery and had to wait around 4 days. When I called they seemed frustrated. I had to cancel clients due to this problem.
Delivery wasnt on time it came a day later than said
Great selection of products to choose from. Can't whack the presentation of my box when it arrived and the delivery process was very swift, efficient and satisfying. However, a couple of the items I purchased seem to be different on the website pictures to what I received in person.
It’s difficult to write a review at the moment as I still have not received all my order. The first I knew that you had not completed my order was an invoice with a column telling me item to follow. That was the 11Feb 20. Part had still not arrived. It would have been nice before hand that you weren’t able to complete the order , either by text or email.
Hi no goods haven’t arrived due to DPD and the past with DPD I have got my fingers x this may happen but not holding my breath, Craig jersey
A little disappointed that despite spending £150 I did not qualify for free shipping in Perth. It was classified as the Highlands and so I was charged £7.50. We sit on a motorway route between Edinburgh and Dundee and it’s at least 5 years since any carrier charged me extra and so this an out of date approach. This was going to be 2 stars but emailed Slims who said to phone the order in. When I rang the company name wasn’t Slims so I hung up. Nowadays internet shopping should be seamless and quick and not requiring a phone call. I bit the bullet and paid the £7.50 but would not use Slims again if I can find another source who don’t charge delivery.
i ordered chemical guys interior scent spray. When I received it , the product was covered in thin film but when I opened the film, the spray handle was broken and cracked . The package was very well protected, I think they just sent me a broken one ..... I was not too happy about it.

I ordered 303 aerospace also. The product is very useful. When I received it , I noticed that the 303 was very light . This was my third time ordering this product since last year . I placed a flashlight behind the 303 and I realized for some very odd reason , it was LESS than 3/4 full . I feel like I got cheated on because I ordered it online .

I do recommend slims. They have many products on site and they deliver the good quickly.
Great website, good stock, super price on delivery but there was no tracking info, we tend not to get next day delivery as ordered but on 2nd day with no sign I sent the 1st of 3 emails to customer services to ask for delivery update and NONE of them were replied to, goods eventually arrived, box damaged on outside but fortunately not inside, courier didnt ask for a signature so I couldnt complain.
Slim's Detailing is rated 4.82 based on 4,706 reviews