Slim's Detailing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Slim's Detailing
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Slim\'s Detailing Reviews

About Slim's Detailing:

Meticulous Car Care & Detailing Products Since 1957. Stocking more than 40 brands (Including, Meguiar's, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Dodo Juice, Chemical Guys, Gtechniq, Swissvax and many more) & over 1,000 products with the most advanced Rewards scheme in the market.

marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk

Slim's Detailing 5 star review on 1st January 2020
Slim's Detailing 5 star review on 27th December 2019
Munaf Sidat
More Photos & Videos
Very prompt service and a good price for what I bought.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very good company. Fast and prompt delivery and seem to have a lot in stock at reasonable prices for the big brands.
First order from Slim's and although website was inactive, guys gave me a call to re-assure delivery would be made next day.

Friday morning, goods arrived.

Very good variety of detailing brands and competitively priced.
hi did ask for charcoal grey in notes on my order ,got light metallic grey,have emailed you couple times no answer yet.
Website has been updated so prices add up great improvement and web site is easy to navigate. Service and delivery is exceptional and goods arrive very quickly and are packed well. My only small negative comment would be that I love the carpro products but don't remember them costing as much before the takeover and do seem very expensive for what they are. But overall thank you to everyone there and I do try to recommend Slim's at every opportunity.
Ordered some clay bars, spray heads and carpro gliss and the gear arrived a couple of days after they were purchased. Excellent delivery times considering the current situation with CV19.
I had to use an alternative email address and couldn't collect the points though as there appeared to be a security issue when using my normal account which seems to be sorted now.
My only other thing is as far as Car Pro gear is concerned I emailed about 3 weeks ago and never got an answer and I am not that confident that I would get the same experience/service I did with the original owner Craig. Time will tell I suppose.
Love the products and service however the website needs improving Even though I have had to register 2 accounts it will not let me log on. It also empties your shopping basket if you leave that page.
Fast delivery, well packed and decent price.
Bought spray bottles with spray triggers but the spray triggers were left behind. Contacted Slim's and they were quick to sort it by sending the spray triggers separately.
Great prices & fast delivery
Order delivered to Aberdeen within 5 days, so no complaints at all. Courier company keeps you updated in regards to delivery slot. Very happy will use again.
Excellent delivery during pandemic, great prices
Ordered a set of wheel brushes for our son for his birthday next week. Hopefully should be fine, look ok to me.
Was pleased with delivery did not have to wait long at all. Easy to find on website overall very good
Great company with a wide range of detailing products though they didn’t send a postage confirmation when the delivery was sent so there was no way of tracking it
Product selection and prices excellent, very happy with Slim's detailing.
They may want to reconsider their courier though - I came home to find my parcel had been thrown over a 6' fence into my garden, regardless of the big orange "fragile/liquids" sticker top of on the box - no note or notification that it had been delivered was left, and it was by luck that I found it. I suspect it was only thanks to the way it was carefully packed that prevented things from breaking. It does make me hesitate before buying again though - hopefully the Slim's guys read this and take it up.
My only negative would be is that some of the products are only available in a small bottle it would be nice to be able to bye a keg on every product other than that it’s a great service
Fantastic wide range of products to choose from and overall brilliant service
Quick delivery and good availability of products. Had issues with the mobile site though, not being able to scroll for 5 -10 seconds every time a different product page loaded.
Good service, box was broken on delivery but note left inside offering free air fresheners, upon opening I noticed wheels missing from box, phoned up, great customer service and was told they would ship replacements out the same day!
I bought several products on your website, délivery was ok then products too. Nevertheless, after i paid, i realised i wanted to replace à product by another one. I immediately wrote u, 3 times in 3 days but never get any answers.
Slim's Detailing is rated 4.82 based on 4,710 reviews