Slim's Detailing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Slim's Detailing

About Slim's Detailing: Meticulous Car Care & Detailing Products Since 1957. Stocking more than 40 brands (Including, Meguiar's, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Dodo Juice, Chemical Guys, Gtechniq, Swissvax and many more) & over 1,000 products with the most advanced Rewards scheme in the market.

marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk

Unit 2 Baird Road,

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Slim's Detailing ?

"Great value and service. My order was processed and shipped very quickly and is exactly what I wanted."
James Jordan
"Went here after being ripped off by chemical guys uk. Really good service, fast delivery and well packed! Now I cave a nice clean car."
Peter Fawcett
"First time ordering with Slim's Detailing as they had all the products I wanted in one place and were a little cheaper than the other stores. Good to get discount on my first order and still obtain Slim's Points in the process. Box was branded and everything was well packaged. Bubble wrap and plastic wrap around the polishing products. Will definitely be using these guys again."
"Superb delivery speed. Great selection of products too. Thanks!"
Posted 48 minutes ago
"Great service and price. Happy with oriduvts"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Slim’s Detailing has really good stocked items and a good choice of all the best detailing products. What’s good about Slim’s is the fast delivery"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I have recently used the fabric hood cleaner and sealer. Application was straight forwards and the cleaner certainly helped to lift a considerable amount of grime. Hood has now hopefully got a new lease of life."
"Arrived when they said it would however I only ordered 2 pads so could have been sent by royal mail, instead of DPD, and saved me some postage and also would have arrived on the Saturday for no extra charge."
"First class service every time"
"I have not used the product as it arrived this morning. It was well packed and delivery very quick. Thank you"
"Excellent service, fast delivery"
"Easy ordering, good website with excellent choice of products. Delivery was very quick with DPD."
"Slims is a very slick operation, goods are well packaged and arrived next day. I have had issues with slow deliveries from other competitors, I will be for sure ordering again from these guys!"
"Ordered a glass cleaning cloth and liquid. Unfortunately the liquid didn't come as a spray but have been in touch and assured it will be in the post. Not used the product yet."
"Very fast delivery, great stuff, all ok, Recommended"
"Once again fantastic service with fast delivery. The discount from redeeming purchasing points is an added bonus. Top company!"
"Produits conformes, livraison très rapide, super boutique."
"Fantastic range of products at great prices. Slims is where I get all my products from. Thanks guys"
"Perfect! Quick dilivery. Well packaged and everything i ordered! Spot on 😎"
"Yet again, Slim’s delivers excellent service. My fourth order since May ‘18 and not a single ball dropped in terms of 100% stock availability, informed telephone support / advice, reward programme, and a truly class-leading delivery service. I wouldn’t consider shopping elsewhere for my detailing products."
"Great service, unlike some other websites, including main supplier websites (chemical guys). Order delivered fully complete with nothing missing but would feel that any issues if there was any would be dealt with quickly, again unlike some other websites. Thanks!!"
"I ordered off here as it looks completely legit and heard of many retailers buying from this site. I am using these quality products for my business as near me they do not sell them in bulk like Slim’s Detailing does. Very good price, not too dear, nor is it too cheap. So all in all, very good. A well deserved 5 star and will be ordering a lot more in the near future. Thanks. Jamie"
"Excellent service"