Slim's Detailing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Slim's Detailing
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Slim\'s Detailing Reviews

About Slim's Detailing:

Meticulous Car Care & Detailing Products Since 1957. Stocking more than 40 brands (Including, Meguiar's, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Dodo Juice, Chemical Guys, Gtechniq, Swissvax and many more) & over 1,000 products with the most advanced Rewards scheme in the market.

marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk

Slim's Detailing 5 star review on 1st January 2020
Slim's Detailing 5 star review on 27th December 2019
Munaf Sidat
More Photos & Videos
Tried to contact about an order I have not received, I also do not have any order information but nobody has returned my calls! Poor service
Arrived in super quick time and all intack.
First time user so will be back.
Amazing customer service!
They helped with everything from setting up my account to posting out my order very quickly.
Amazed with the level of service and commitment by Slims Detailing, Ordered 14/07/20 and delivered 15/07/20 and every time i am happy with the quality and service provided. Keep up the good work and all the best to you, although a trade customer but will keep on coming. Thank you.
Order stuck in processing for 2 days. Looks like things are very slow at slims due cv-19. If you are in a rush suggest using another supplier.
Can't register on the site. I've added my detail, checked my email address and waiting for a confirmation email to activate. Not in my spam or junk folders. Tried calling to get it resolved but got an EE answer machine. now been trying for two days to get logged in.

I'm really not sure whats going wrong in the process and questioned whether they were still trading but looking at the reviews it looks like they are so who knows.

They've come highly recommended to me so its a shame i can't create an account
Hi, Thank you for your review. I've asked a member of our team to get in touch with you and rectify any issues you've been having. Many Thanks, The Slim's Team.
Fast delivery excellent white car polish really brought the shine out truly stunning
This was the first time I have used this company, and I have to say I am very impressed. Very good product range easy to navigate web site, quick and efficient service, I will certainly use them again. Well done!
great company to deal with, products turned up prompt and well packaged, will be using them again
Excellent customer service. It all arrived next day and was very well packed. Was my first order with Slim's but definitely not the last.
Items delivered very quickly, all well secured in a nicely branded Slim's box. Shipping prices also very reasonable to Ireland. Happy customer!
very good company to deal with
Fantastic service all round!! Unbelievably fast delivery and very well packaged. Would highly recommend!!
Very prompt service. Goods arrived quickly. Disappointed on the £7.50 delivery charge especially as I had spent over their requirement for free delivery. Aberdeenshire is not in the highlands. Inverurie is a town just outside Scotland’s 3rd biggest city. Would prob mean I would look around for the same products else where.
Easy to order and fast and accurate delivery.
Super fast delivery and great prices over a vast range of quality products
Without wanting to sound over the top, these guys are amazing. Not only are they one of the cheapest, but their service outshines (sorry) everyone else. Great customer service, and their next day delivery, is next day and everything comes well packaged.
Everything was well packaged and arrived super quick. Fantastic.
Received my goods within a couple of days, packaged really well. Very good prices aswell. Will deffinately order from you again.
Bought a great stool perfect for working on car really good product and delivered fast . and with slims logo dead cool
Slim's Detailing is rated 4.82 based on 4,738 reviews