Slim's Detailing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Slim's Detailing

About Slim's Detailing: Meticulous Car Care & Detailing Products Since 1957. Stocking more than 40 brands (Including, Meguiar's, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Dodo Juice, Chemical Guys, Gtechniq, Swissvax and many more) & over 1,000 products with the most advanced Rewards scheme in the market.

marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk

Unit 2 Baird Road,

How would you rate Slim's Detailing?

Giles Goudge
"Very good customer service, brilliant product knowledge, friendly & helpful, packaged my products very carefully, sent within one day. Cant get better than that in my opinion. 10/10"
Posted 1 hour ago
Robert Ilievski
Verified Buyer
"Surprising good service/things you have and Quick shipping🙂"
Laurence Wilson
Verified Buyer
"1. Competitive pricing. 2. Fast and efficient delivery. 3. Fantastic customer service. All Slim's representative are knowledgeable, easy to contact and quick to respond."
Ian Crawford
Verified Buyer
"Never had any issues with slims , super fast delivery , great variety of products at good prices plus the added bonus of a points scheme. Without a doubt the best valeting & detailing shop I've found for an allround service. Oh and free goodies on birthdays and certain days throughout the year just seals the deal."
Ian Crawford
"Great service , allways helpful and delivery is super fast. Not many shops about for valeting and detailing products that's this good."
Sally Harris
Verified Buyer
"Order was placed and it arrived extremely quickly. Well packed and exactly what I needed"
Andy Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the product's order can next day"
Anthony Hill
Verified Buyer
"Well priced, well packaged, well happy!!"
Joshua Allum
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery, amazing selection of products. Great communication through out"
Mike Meads
Verified Buyer
"Used slim’s for the first time I couldn’t fault them very quick delivery n very good on price will definitely be using you again soon many thanks"
Scott Chatterton
Verified Buyer
"Really good price for what you get only took 2 days for it to arrive packed really well really happy with it 100% recommend slims will be ordering of you again thanks"
Craig Kirkpatrick
"Fast service"
Elliot Brazier
Verified Reviewer
"Having only used Slims Detailing twice, I unfortunately have not received the same five star rated service others have. Quite the opposite in fact. The first time I ordered from them, upon receiving my goods, part of my order was missing. This was a Gtechniq ultra applicator. Despite it being listed on the invoice, they did not include it in the box. I rung them and was not given an apology at all by the young guy who spoke to me on the phone. They did send it out to me, however, it arrived days later than it should have. Despite this disappointing service I thought I would give them a second try, and put it down to one of those things. Recently I was looking for a certain tool, I browsed the other companies websites I regularly use, however, they did not stock it. So I thought I would give Slims Detailing a second try, and yesterday returned to place another order. Despite placing another order with them, the service that I previously received has not changed at all for the better, and still remains to be atrocious. This clearly is their standard level of service. After placing my order with Slims, I promptly received my order confirmation email. Within the email it stated I would receive a follow up email when my order had been shipped. I did not receive this. I checked my account and it says it had been shipped. I have been extremely disappointed in this companies service."
Hi Elliot,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. You’ve clearly had completely unacceptable service from us, not just once but twice. We take customer satisfaction extremely seriously, in fact we pride ourselves on it, so we do not take your feedback lightly. A member of our customer services team will be in touch to speak to you about your experience shortly.

Kind Regards, The Slim's Team
Martin Smith
Verified Buyer
"Great products at competitive prices,and fast delivery"
"Everything is perfect just as it should be"
"Easy to order, arrived next day, well packaged."
Fredrik C
"Very good delivery rates and fast processing of orders."
"Very fast processing of my order. Very impressed with the extremely nice delivery rates and the speed of delivery to Scandinavia. Will absolutely shop at Slim's again!"
Mark Blake
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use site with good options on products competitively priced. Items were as described and packaged well. As I didn't order over £50 worth delivery did bump up the cost and delivery was a day later due to delivery company and not Slims; however that is the only reason 4 stars and not 5."
Kelvin Pearson
Verified Buyer
"Faultless service 1st class packaging and delivery..highly recommended."
Slim's Detailing is rated 4.88 based on 1,850 reviews