Slim's Detailing Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Slim's Detailing

About Slim's Detailing: Meticulous Car Care & Detailing Products Since 1957. Stocking more than 40 brands (Including, Meguiar's, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Dodo Juice, Chemical Guys, Gtechniq, Swissvax and many more) & over 1,000 products with the most advanced Rewards scheme in the market.

marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk

Unit 2 Baird Road,

How would you rate Slim's Detailing?

Andrew Hunt
Andrew Hunt
Verified Buyer

Very good machine (DAS-6) plus a great auto finesse correction kit. Was really pleased with the results. I am a first time user and followed the instructions supplied which were really easy to follow
István Sipos
István Sipos
Verified Buyer

Slim's is a very fast company. I ordered, then after 2 days received the international Pack. Perfect packaging, fastest delivery, good Brands. Very nice! :)
Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller
Verified Buyer

I found it very easy to navigate your website to find what i was looking for and the customer service was excellent, I did really like the slims branded delivery box aswell lol I'll be ordering again very soon :-)
Glenn Thompson
Verified Buyer

My first order with Slims, it won't be my last.
Prior to ordering I contacted Slims for advice as I had not used a DA Polisher before. Emails were answered promptly and advise given. I then made my order, it arrived to Northern Ireland two working days later well packaged and in perfect condition.
The advice I was given proved to be sound as the items purchased were very easy to use.
Jamie Johnston
Verified Buyer

Very slick and easy to order
Nick Milne
Verified Buyer

Fantastic customer service when I queried the quality of a product. Went to detailed effort to make sure I was happy and confident with thier service- which I am indeed!
Verified Buyer

Great prices, excellent service and fast delivery!!
Marian Jasko
Verified Buyer

je recommande bon choix et bon prix
Paul Kilgour
Verified Buyer

First time placing an order with Slims. My Rupes bigfoot 21 mark 2 arrived the very next day. Will definitely use again for my details products.
Mark Smith
Verified Buyer

Speedy, proactive and helpful. Product arrived promptly.
Darren Sycamore
Reviewer

Simple, efficient ordering with informed product details and a great range of products.
Price is very competitive to others.
Will continue to use Slims for all my detailing needs in the future.
Verified Buyer

My first time of dealing with Slims since getting into detailing. I purchased a flex 3401 I have been wanting one of these for about a year now.

Slims were so quick with my order plenty in stock & truly you can't beat their prices. 100% I will use Slim's time & time again recommended A1+++++
Chris Roberts
Verified Buyer

Had exactly what I wanted... next day delivered.. happy days
Goran Kelebuda
Verified Buyer

Great job. Keep going. Very nice and safe package which is very important to me. You get what you paid. Thaks!!!!
Reviewer

Great products great delivery.
Paul Mc
Unverified Reviewer

Great stock, great service, great delivery and a great price.
Szabolcs Szikora
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery, correct prices, fast support.
Reviewer

There service was superb I couldn't fault them in any way
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, Good products. Slightly expensive and packaging too large meaning postage was expensive also.
Paul Desbrulais
Verified Buyer

speedy service, fantastic prices and products
Stuart Collins
Verified Buyer

THE ITEM PURCHASED WAS AN EXCELLENT PRICE AND WAS DELIVERED IN VERY GOOD PACKAGING WITHIN 2 DAYS OF ORDERING
Beverley McMenamin
Verified Buyer

Great prices and quick delivery on the wheel brushes I ordered from Slim's.
Roger Brolin
Verified Buyer

Excellent - simply the best! Helpful, good products and fast delivery - I`ll be back for sure, thanks!
Slim's Detailing is rated 4.89 based on 1,417 reviews