Slim's Detailing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Slim's Detailing
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Slim\'s Detailing Reviews

About Slim's Detailing:

Meticulous Car Care & Detailing Products Since 1957. Stocking more than 40 brands (Including, Meguiar's, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Dodo Juice, Chemical Guys, Gtechniq, Swissvax and many more) & over 1,000 products with the most advanced Rewards scheme in the market.

marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk

Unit 2 Baird Road, ,

Tell us how Slim's Detailing made you happy
Good item description and item delivered on time
Competitively priced. Easy to use. Well packaged items and quick delivery.
I have had my car(s) professionally valeted for the past 16 years or so but my mobile valet guy has recently retired, leaving me wondering how to care for my car in the manner to which it has become accustomed. Enter Slim's Detailing which, to me, is a kaleioscope of magical items, advice, videos, the latest products - all of which are supreme quality (I know, because I recognise the brands from my valeter over the years). I am now quite happy, knowing that I can still keep my car in showroom condition with the help and expertise of Slim's Detailing.
Good item Very fast delivery Thankyou
Pleased with how easy it was to order and the price and the quick delivery will recommend Slim’s
Superb service as always. Products are great.
Such a helpful and easy site to navigate. Good prices and deals. Will definitely be shopping here again.
Clear product information and "how to" videos on website. Efficient ordering and delivery service.
Never let me down, Great service and very good pricing on trade. Can not be beaten on price. Thank you.
Good selection and items in stock. Super fast delivery well packaged and pleased they don’t just leave the package on the door step a courier that actually knocks.
Great service again by Slims
It’s Friday 3rd of December evening and still haven’t received my order Which I placed on Sunday
Excellent service
An excellent selection of detailing products. The website is user friendly, easy to navigate around to find the relevant products. I purchased the chemical guys ultimate glaze gloss works and would recommend to anybody really made my paintwork pop.
I have always bought from Slims, not only because of their great product line but because I've called them for advice and they have always been patient and free giving of advice even though you know they are busy themselves valeting cars. Service is quick and evrything well packaged. No... they are not the only car supplies outlet but they are among the very best. You really can't go wrong, if you need it and they have it then get it from them. They also offer a loyalty scheme, which gives points you can use towards your purchases, I'm saving mine up to treat myself to something free! Good British, family business.
Ordered late on a Sunday evening, my purchases arrived Tuesday morning at 10………….service and products
Good products as great price only key down by the courier service that they use which, I guess, they can’t do too much about!
Easy to use web site but delivery company were rubbish
As Tina Turner would say simply the best 👍
Excellent product range, great prices and fantastic customer service.
Slim's Detailing is rated 4.81 based on 6,556 reviews