Slim's Detailing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Slim's Detailing

About Slim's Detailing: Meticulous Car Care & Detailing Products Since 1957. Stocking more than 40 brands (Including, Meguiar's, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Dodo Juice, Chemical Guys, Gtechniq, Swissvax and many more) & over 1,000 products with the most advanced Rewards scheme in the market.

marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk

Unit 2 Baird Road,

Tell us how Slim's Detailing made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Andrew Adams
"I use slims for my detailing products as the service is quick no nonsense and there is a good variety of stock the only times I've had to shop elsewhere is when you've been sold out Merry Xmas and I'll be back in the new year Andrew Adams"
Sean Mcgrath
"I have my Detailing Business X-Treme Detailing. Use Slims Loads They have great products available & Look after their Loyal Customers. Highly Recommend To Everyone"
Matthew Abell
"Really helpful guys, had a slight issue but one phone call to them and was all sorted in no time, always use slims for my detailing gear"
"The best selection of car cleaning g and detailing products by far. Great prices and next day delivery, wouldn’t shop anywhere else."
"Very good selection of products and very good prices. Well packaged and quick delivery."
"Great selection and great service. Always my 1st port of call"
"Great service"
"First time order fir two items. Website easy to navigate and is user friendly. Choice sndcrange if products is extensive with good descriptors of their use. Delivery after checkout was very slick with next day delivery by courier. I even received text about delivery time."
"Great customer support and pretty fast shipping. 10/10 would order again."
"Easy to order, great pricing and quick delivery with text updates. Will be ordering again . . . and again . . . and again!"
"Top customer service, called Slims for some advice prior to purchasing, got some excellent advice. Will definitely be back."
"Great website and products but unable to pay because of a white background on the checkout page. Made it impossible to read instructions on how to pay."
"Nicely packaged and fast delivery to Sweden."
"Slims offer a great selection of quality products and their service has always been 1st class. Always the first place I go to for selection, quality and service."
"Was very disappointed with my order, firstly my order came in a reused chemical guys box, it was ripped and one of the bucket dolly’s legs wit sticking out and had suffered some damage. secondly the Bilt Hamber foam 5l was crushed, my buckanizer was not in the packaging but rather opened and the packaging folded away on the other side. It’s a fame as I was really looking forward to my order. But I got good customer service hence the 1/5."
"My first order with Slim's. Great prices with super fast delivery, really liked the site layout and look. This is my new go to for my meguiars products!"
"Great purchase and fantastic polisher at a good price"
"Products came that fast it beat my ebay order lol quality products, very happy 👌👍"
"Excellent all A’s advertised and arrived as promised"
"Great prices and fast delivery with reasonable p+p."
"Great service - quick delivery and the best products!"
"Would be great to see changes to the delivery notification system so that sms messages are sent to provide confirmation of delivery date/time. Was also a little miffed not to have received a response in relation to an e-mail query regarding delivery (using the suggested enquiries@slimsdetailing.co.uk address) - not what I expect from Slim's"
"First order from slims. Extremely happy. Found all the products I was looking for, fast delivery and fair pricing. Will definitely order from.them again."
Slim's Detailing is rated 4.86 based on 3,038 reviews