Slim's Detailing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Slim's Detailing

About Slim's Detailing: Meticulous Car Care & Detailing Products Since 1957. Stocking more than 40 brands (Including, Meguiar's, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Dodo Juice, Chemical Guys, Gtechniq, Swissvax and many more) & over 1,000 products with the most advanced Rewards scheme in the market.

marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk

Unit 2 Baird Road,

How would you rate Slim's Detailing ?

"Great value and service. My order was processed and shipped very quickly and is exactly what I wanted."
James Jordan
"Went here after being ripped off by chemical guys uk. Really good service, fast delivery and well packed! Now I cave a nice clean car."
Peter Fawcett
"First time ordering with Slim's Detailing as they had all the products I wanted in one place and were a little cheaper than the other stores. Good to get discount on my first order and still obtain Slim's Points in the process. Box was branded and everything was well packaged. Bubble wrap and plastic wrap around the polishing products. Will definitely be using these guys again."
"All products were as advertised and delivery was very quick. I will definitely use Slim’s again for my next order. Thanks Ian"
"Ordered Sunday evening. Now following Friday evening and order still at processing. Would have expected Tuesday evening latest with next day delivery? 2 emails and no replies."
"Excellent customer service. Initially enquired about products and received a quick response. Products ordered and all delivered next working day! Everything was in my order and well packed. Great service, will be using again!"
"Products arrived quickly and well packaged. Prices were good too, cheapest I could find for the items"
"Your service is excellent - ordered my item and had it delivered within 3 days. Thank you."
"Fast, well protected delivery. May seem silly to read this but every item i ordered got delivered. I cant tell you how much times i have ordered products elsewhere and dont fet everything i ordered. Slims must have a good qc department because i always get everything from them. No hic-ups."
"Good service. Products as described. Good range on website. Would use again."
"No hassle ordering service everything arrived boxed and on time so would definitely use again thank you"
"Once again the items I ordered arrived quickly and although this isn’t a cheap glass cleaner it is very good."
"Items arrived fast . signed delivery. One of the sprays on the bottle was faulty .luckerly I had a spare to put on it. But other than that happy"
"Great service, free next day delivery, well packed 5*"
"Products arrived swift and professionally packaged. Shop had everything I needed in one place, thanks Stuart www.picarsso.co.uk"
"I've been using Slims Detailing for quite some time now. They have an extraordinary selection of goodies to use on your vehicle which are dispatched promptly without paying through the nose for either the product or its shipment costs. My product arrived on time in nice packaging and non-damaged. I will shop again soon."
"Great Site! Has everything you need and more. My order came in great condition and a quick delivery. For me it’s the only place you need to go to for car detailing and the likes."
"Fantastic service from Slim's, next day delivery and on hand to advise when needed."
"Ordering on line was simple and I was kept informed on the progress of my orders which arrived promptly within 2 days."
"Excellent customer service. Package arrived quickly and well packaged. There was a slight mishap with my order where the wrong item was sent. 1 email later and the correct item was dispatched and arrived the following day. I’m a huge believer in not judging a company by their mistakes but how they resolve them. Top marks from me, will definitely order again."
"Always use slims for cleaning products. Best company out there"
"Excellent service"
"Very please with purchase. Delivery was prompt, will definitely use again."
Slim's Detailing is rated 4.86 based on 2,451 reviews