Slim's Detailing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Slim's Detailing

About Slim's Detailing: Meticulous Car Care & Detailing Products Since 1957. Stocking more than 40 brands (Including, Meguiar's, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Dodo Juice, Chemical Guys, Gtechniq, Swissvax and many more) & over 1,000 products with the most advanced Rewards scheme in the market.

marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk

Unit 2 Baird Road,

Tell us how Slim's Detailing made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Andrew Adams
"I use slims for my detailing products as the service is quick no nonsense and there is a good variety of stock the only times I've had to shop elsewhere is when you've been sold out Merry Xmas and I'll be back in the new year Andrew Adams"
Sean Mcgrath
"I have my Detailing Business X-Treme Detailing. Use Slims Loads They have great products available & Look after their Loyal Customers. Highly Recommend To Everyone"
Matthew Abell
"Really helpful guys, had a slight issue but one phone call to them and was all sorted in no time, always use slims for my detailing gear"
"Speedy delivery. These are for my husband for christmas. He'll love them! The drying cloth looks great!"
"Stocks most items I require for our paint correction @picarsso all in one place, fantastic dispatch speed with a reliable courier."
"Quick delivery. Products as ordered. Great service"
"Great rang of products, easy to use website! Very happy with the products I ordered and very quick delivery! Will definitely be ordering again!"
"all good nice products, only downside was the massive cardboard box it cam in"
"I shop online A LOT! Slim’s Detailing is top for customer service! Fantastic company to deal with. Will be using regularly from now on."
"Fast delivery, will definitely go Slim's again, thanks guys."
"Fantastic service and after sales service. Very fast delivery and products are excellent as described on their website. These are now my regular supplier for my business.. www.motor-shine.co.uk"
"I Purchased my Order from Slims Detailing on Friday 7th December- i purchased my products and paid for next day delivery- after completing this purchase, i checked that there business was shut over the weekend- and also missing the cut off time for the order to be dispatch that day for delivery on Saturday. I was very annoyed with this as i have paid for the next day delivery option, and therefore not receiving the service that i had paid for, i them got in contact with the business via both types of communication form email to facebook chat, where i was speaking with a guy who would put in some items to the value of the shipping fee, i therefore was still awaiting my order to be completed on Monday after being told it would be completed within the morning shift and be dispatched, Tuesday morning came where it said my parcel was completed and ready for delivery- i received my purchase on Tuesday evening 17.00GMT- When i opened the box there wasn't nothing in it other that the product i had ordered, no items for repaying me in the shipping fees, was very very disappointed after being told they would resolve my shipping issue, I would like it if i receive some information on why my items that you would repay me for shipping where never put into my order and i would like the shipping payment repaid to my account of some products sent out to my address of the vale of shipping fee, Very Unhappy Customer!!!"
"Best delivery"
"Slims stock a good range of the best products at great prices. Delivery was also very quick. Thank you."
"First time I've used slims and very impressed with range of products and super quick service! Would definitely recommend and will definitely be shopping with you guys again!"
"Excellent service and delivery as always. The product arrived in very quick time (less than 24 hours after order), well packaged and just as ordered. Would use Slims again and have no hesitation in recommending to others"
"Perfect service in every way. Love Slims! It’s like a sweet shop for grown ups!"
"ordered an item from slim's Detaeiling it came on time happy with the service will order again from them when I need any other stud."
"Good products at good prices and quick delivery."
"As this has been bought for me for Christmas, please contact me after the new year and I’ll be quite happy to give a review."
"Massive range of products and excellent postage service! Ordered at 1430 Tuesday and it was with me 12pm Wednesday! Keep it up!"
"Best selection of products on the web. Best customer service by a mile and the points system is a great idea. I’ll definitely be ordering again (and using the points for a lovely discount!) big up Slim’s - smashing service x"
Slim's Detailing is rated 4.86 based on 2,758 reviews