Slim's Detailing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Slim's Detailing
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Slim\'s Detailing Reviews

About Slim's Detailing:

Meticulous Car Care & Detailing Products Since 1957. Stocking more than 40 brands (Including, Meguiar's, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Dodo Juice, Chemical Guys, Gtechniq, Swissvax and many more) & over 1,000 products with the most advanced Rewards scheme in the market.

marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk

Unit 2 Baird Road,

Tell us how Slim's Detailing made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Slim's Detailing 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Slim's Detailing 5 star review on 1st January 2020
Slim's Detailing 5 star review on 27th December 2019
Munaf Sidat
More Photos & Videos
The customer service, reply time, shipping time (to Austria) were all glorious and the prices were very good compared to competitors. I bought some chemical guys clay bar and lubricant and that stuff is amazing. I'll order from Slim's again for sure. Amazing store all around.
Cheers
Super fast delivery, everything I needed was in stock, competitive prices, would highly recommend. Will use again without question.
quick delivery, really impressed. Highly recommend!
Really impressed. Came with in 3 working days, really quick. Will be buying from here again!
Brilliant even in these times a great delivery service. Well packaged and great price. First time ordering from Slims after being recommended. Will definitely be my go to place now.
Even with the current Covid situation, Slim’s service is unbeatable. I placed an order an hours later remembered another item I needed - sent an email and it was sorted , all items arrived safely packed and in order . Brilliant
I've been detailing cars for many years and I'm happy to be a new customer of Silms. Good, clear and concise website. My first order was delivered within a couple of days. I'll be back soon for more items. Thanks again.
Absolutely brilliant customer service, very helpful staff and quick delivery. Products are excellent. Would definitely recommend.
Absolutely faultless. I needed a large delivery as quickly as possible and despite the current situation with COVID, my goods were delivered overnight. Thanks again to the Slim's guys!!!
Très satisfait du choix des produits proposé.
Ma première commande s'est très bien passée et livraison rapide malgré le contexte actuel.
Je recommande.
Slims are faultless, delivery is good even in these troubled times, product range is excellent and 9 times out of 10 it’s in stock, if not it’s only a matter of days until it is, points system is good and after ten orders you get bonus points what’s not to like, a+ in my book, keep up the good work guys n gals
brilliant well happy with the price and service
Ordered 2 products online one of which was out of stock. I was called on 2 separate occasions by one of the team to ensure I was getting the correct product for my car and was happy with the replacement. Some of the best customer service I have had in a very long time and I will be buying all my car cleaning products here in the future. Would 100% recommend.
I Came across Slim's on google last night, called them this morning with an order and collected 15 min later. The range of products and knowledge of the staff is excellent.
Not only the order was delivered less than 48h after payment in the middle of covid crisis but their after sale support is awesome!
Only ordered a single item . Value was £1.35. However postage was £5!
Great Choice of Products / Great Prices / knowledgeable Staff / Fast Postage will definately use again.
Awful customer service.
Awful customer service.
Ordered Thursday night and received my good Monday. Being in the middle of this pandemic I would say that’s quite impressive. Even refunded me part of my delivery charge because of a post code error. Highly recommend
Thanks!